PDA

View Full Version : drop rate

QnphongvanDj2li
April 4th, 2014, 01:22 PM
hi guys,
I have played suba 9d 2 days ago (i moved from GC). This is what i saw in this server:
1. drop rate is too low. we dont have many players yet so we cant buy items from market but it's very hard to find a nice item with this drop rate.
2. hermit has no blesses (atrb + 20/25, damage incrase, doge rate...) for new players. (or a ramdom atrb bless from GM)
I trained to RC but couldnt earn a golden thread or weapon and collectable materials are too rare.
Can I expect a better chance after this maintenance?

BANE13
April 4th, 2014, 01:30 PM
That is due to GM error or GM tool error.
Two days ago rates were at 11x.. I believe that the GM tool went from 10x, back to 1x drop rate..
I dunno maybe the drop rate can only go to 10x, then it rotates back to 1x again

Jamie9d
April 4th, 2014, 01:32 PM
hi guys,
I have played suba 9d 2 days ago (i moved from GC). This is what i saw in this server:
1. drop rate is too low. we dont have many players yet so we cant buy items from market but it's very hard to find a nice item with this drop rate.
2. hermit has no blesses (atrb + 20/25, damage incrase, doge rate...) for new players. (or a ramdom atrb bless from GM)
I trained to RC but couldnt earn a golden thread or weapon and collectable materials are too rare.
Can I expect a better chance after this maintenance?

The drop rate felt much lower than the increased rates were set too. I got about three low gt whilst grinding from LS to RL5 on my SF.

Hermit doesn't give you the cavity press buff unless you have premium which you could only get if you had the cbt gift package. It was removed on the 29th so anyone who made an account after that date couldn't get it.

The rates are going to be x6 exp, x10 skill and x6 drop so hopefully the drop rate should match the drop rate increase.

Jedaii
April 5th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Hope you get level elix drop from mobs and then you cna make RL WD sword, it has 3/1 HP leech :D