PDA

View Full Version : XP rate

Aklame
April 6th, 2014, 01:53 AM
1x XP was based on the CS level cap.

I really want to play on this server but the xp rate is just ****.

Put the XP rate on x15 or sort the xp curve, or don't do anything and we will just play GC or on private servers.

Why would anyone give up their GC account to play here? If anything, you are way behind them in terms of content.

I challenge one of the GM's to level a character past CS and then come post on here about how the xp rate is fine.

Best advise you guys could take in making this game a success is making a decent xp rate, somewhere of a happy medium between GC and play9d (private server).

Take it or leave it no loss to me, i will get my 9d fix where I find it best to play.

Gluco
April 6th, 2014, 04:59 AM
1x XP was based on the CS level cap.

I really want to play on this server but the xp rate is just ****.

Put the XP rate on x15 or sort the xp curve, or don't do anything and we will just play GC or on private servers.

Why would anyone give up their GC account to play here? If anything, you are way behind them in terms of content.

I challenge one of the GM's to level a character past CS and then come post on here about how the xp rate is fine.

Best advise you guys could take in making this game a success is making a decent xp rate, somewhere of a happy medium between GC and play9d (private server).

Take it or leave it no loss to me, i will get my 9d fix where I find it best to play.

He got a point, why would someone play at a hella sh*t exp rate? People will just get bored and return to gc/p9d, I dont see this server getting anywhere tbh also this servers exp is not gc's x6 its acclaim.

Araan
April 6th, 2014, 05:13 AM
@Gluco @aklame exactly.

Ihgyug2
April 6th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Lol O_o Level up is so easy.....

Gluco
April 6th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Lol O_o Level up is so easy.....

Wait till you hit CS.

Jamie9d
April 6th, 2014, 01:07 PM
The cards are ridiculously cheap and the exp is quite high... Hitting CS isn't going to be that difficult. If anything, the exp rates should be lowered. The curve needs adjusting though.

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 6th, 2014, 04:09 PM
ull prob be 0.05-0.10 at CS at best , its going to be difficult :p

NameLess113
April 7th, 2014, 06:16 AM
ull prob be 0.05-0.10 at CS at best , its going to be difficult :p

You`re most likely wrong. Stop inducing false information into people minds.

You say that cause you never hit CS, but that BS you sayin is wrong. XP is decent and xp cards are cheap.

RagingAsura
April 7th, 2014, 06:21 AM
XP iss extremely high. You noobs only think its slow cos you probably dont have gear and take forever to kill a mob. This isnt OP GC where you can 1 hit mobs and get to GL in 1 day.

Work for your stuff and stop crying geez. No problems getting to EC and about to 2nd role in 2 days, and then my char got bugged on RTD.
I'm pretty sure when servers get popuplated with better gear, leveling would be a breeze. You've all been accustomed to the stupid XP events of x5 x6 times their base rate during 6/7 days at GC. Grow up.

Aklame
April 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Or we can just not play here, its as simple as that.

How many of us have grinded to DB on other legit servers? And for what? Do you honestly think it would be worth starting from a fresh for the 3rd time with these rates?

What content does this game have that it is worth sitting in front of the PC for 10 hrs a day for?

I do hope there are enough of you heavy grinders that have the time on their hands, playing on this server in 6 months.

Hackers+YouGuys .Have fun with that.

Or SUBA could open a high rates server, and let the figures do the talking.

I know for a fact the people who play on them 'other' high rate server's would flock over to here.

If they had 2 servers, wouldn't that give people the choice? Harcore or casual.

Araan
April 7th, 2014, 04:04 PM
XP iss extremely high. You noobs only think its slow cos you probably dont have gear and take forever to kill a mob. This isnt OP GC where you can 1 hit mobs and get to GL in 1 day.

Work for your stuff and stop crying geez. No problems getting to EC and about to 2nd role in 2 days, and then my char got bugged on RTD.
I'm pretty sure when servers get popuplated with better gear, leveling would be a breeze. You've all been accustomed to the stupid XP events of x5 x6 times their base rate during 6/7 days at GC. Grow up.

Why would anyone (with a brain) want to grind 10 hours a day just to reach GL when it can be done much faster on GC or on P9D? Forever alone much?

Jamie9d
April 7th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Why would anyone (with a brain) want to grind 10 hours a day just to reach GL when it can be done much faster on GC or on P9D? Forever alone much?

There are some that enjoy playing a game and the sense of achievement for spending hours slaving away for a single level is enough for some people to continue to play. It has nothing to do with being alone and there are plenty of people that maintain happy relationships whilst maintaining a consistent mmo.

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 7th, 2014, 10:28 PM
You`re most likely wrong. Stop inducing false information into people minds.

You say that cause you never hit CS, but that BS you sayin is wrong. XP is decent and xp cards are cheap.

FC at GC is 0.05. G1 high CS was 0.06-0.07.
**** you know?

Aklame
April 8th, 2014, 12:05 AM
There are some that enjoy playing a game and the sense of achievement for spending hours slaving away for a single level is enough for some people to continue to play. It has nothing to do with being alone and there are plenty of people that maintain happy relationships whilst maintaining a consistent mmo.

Jamie I remember when you was going to open your server, and I know you have great ideas for making a successful sever, but dude even you have to admit that until the xp curve is ever resolved then a higher rate of XP is necessary.

Some of us feel like we have been around the block to many times to start over again at these rate's.

Jamie9d
April 8th, 2014, 12:53 AM
Jamie I remember when you was going to open your server, and I know you have great ideas for making a successful sever, but dude even you have to admit that until the xp curve is ever resolved then a higher rate of XP is necessary.

Some of us feel like we have been around the block to many times to start over again at these rate's.

The curve is disgustingly bad but what makes everything worse, there is no other way of levelling. The curve needs adjusting, the mobs exp also needs adjusting per level tier and something else needs to be added to break up the levelling. Both quests and levelling would really improve everyone's life.

The curve is really bad. Instead of the exp exponentially decreasing per level, the exp per mob should decrease per tier. When you hit FC and the exp per kill is less than 0.20 with prem and cards, you've got players leaving and a really bored community.

Adjust the curve per tier so at EC for example, the exp gain is say 0.40 and doesn't decrease until you hit FC which drops to 0.30

Everything hypothetical can work on paper but things have to physically be tested and played with until perfected.

RagingAsura
April 8th, 2014, 06:00 AM

Just shows you know nothing much apart from releasing so much hot air and bull**** from your mouth. No one needs to sit 10hrs a day to reach GL. If you need to do that then you seriously need schooling. Learn to play and shut up. If this is too hard then go back to P9D where you crawled from little troll. Why did you leave there anyway since that was such a utopia for you? X600 i heard.. LOL.

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 8th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Just shows you know nothing much apart from releasing so much hot air and bull**** from your mouth. No one needs to sit 10hrs a day to reach GL. If you need to do that then you seriously need schooling. Learn to play and shut up. If this is too hard then go back to P9D where you crawled from little troll. Why did you leave there anyway since that was such a utopia for you? X600 i heard.. LOL.

You can reach fast if you have good gear which not everyone has.. (GC)

Alex2peu
April 13th, 2014, 01:32 PM

after 6-7 years of grind...ppl are bored of grind ...dont u think?

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 01:47 PM
after 6-7 years of grind...ppl are bored of grind ...dont u think?

The mentality of players happy to grind for 50+ hours for a level are long gone. Eveyone wants to level at a reasonable rate so they can enjoy the dungeons for gear hunting and pvp. I would never spend the same amount of time that I spent grinding at DB.

I think the rates need to be adjusted for so instead of a set exp for everyone, that boost changes per level tier.