PDA

View Full Version : Wild Silk Removal

Deimos
April 7th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wild Silk Pouches have been removed from the item mall. This should reduce the pay to win atmosphere we are trying to avoid.

Araan
April 7th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wild Silk Pouches have been removed from the item mall. This should reduce the pay to win atmosphere we are trying to avoid.

Do something useful and implement full kr already.

Poootato
April 7th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Big like ! Awesome this server has much potential

Poootato
April 7th, 2014, 03:56 PM

Stop being ungreatful ,they will go full KR slowly like they said. Have patience

Araan
April 7th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Big like ! Awesome this server has much potential

This server has much potential? Are you kidding?
You must be blind/ignorant if your comment was meant to be taken seriously. Why would a server have ANY potential if it slightly offers less than the concurent Gamescampus official server and Play9D private server altogether? This server is currently very awful and dull. No point in playing.

Poootato
April 7th, 2014, 04:10 PM
This server has much potential? Are you kidding?
You must be blind/ignorant if your comment was meant to be taken seriously. Why would a server have ANY potential if it slightly offers less than the concurent Gamescampus official server and Play9D private server altogether? This server is currently very awful and dull. No point in playing.

The server is in Open Beta dude . Give them some time they already removed 2 OP items from IM for us .This proves they listen to us and that they are learning SLOWLY . Slowly , can get u far .
Id like to see u being a GM in a game u never played be4 .

BizaRRe123
April 7th, 2014, 04:56 PM
where is the deco ?

Araan
April 7th, 2014, 05:01 PM
The server is in Open Beta dude . Give them some time they already removed 2 OP items from IM for us .This proves they listen to us and that they are learning SLOWLY . Slowly , can get u far .
Id like to see u being a GM in a game u never played be4 .

It's simple: I simply don't become a GM of a game I've never played before.

Jedaii
April 7th, 2014, 05:09 PM
now what? lol

lopez131540
April 7th, 2014, 05:28 PM

Bud if you don't like how the game is being ran then close your account and go play else where no one is forcing you to be here. I am sick and tired of seeing your comments all over the forums with nothing good to say. Quit your complaining about the KR system
And play the game and if you don't have anything useful
To say please don't say it.

Tulipa067r7FRi3
April 7th, 2014, 06:34 PM
PLease Put System payment DaoPay GM - i talk for All Brasileiros
is More easy and more Fast For buy

Tulipa067r7FRi3
April 7th, 2014, 09:14 PM
add For payment Daopay Please

Lumberdjack
April 8th, 2014, 11:43 AM
YEAH! nice job, no do more buff or xp events

Zeboi1
April 8th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Daopay For payment please GM

FuriaAlba
April 9th, 2014, 03:56 AM
YEAH! nice job, no do more buff or xp events

For real? xp events? People are almost caped at CS10 with base rates.

Jedaii
April 9th, 2014, 06:06 AM
I'm just RL 5 though :D

RagingAsura
April 9th, 2014, 07:10 AM
For real? xp events? People are almost caped at CS10 with base rates.

What level are you now? i'm leaving miy shao warr at EC9, started a WT warrior with the intention of changing to Healer at RL12 chi breath.... lmao i got distracted with the Nvidia shadowplay @ RL12 100% and went to chi-breath as a warrior -.- OMFG. frickety frick frick!

So then i made another shao war to RL12 CB ...but this time rememebered to change roles LOL...FD2 shao healer now :-/ Damn these quests I hate them so much.

Looking for EC 15% crit pole or FC + BD or orange weapons, anyone has please let me know Thanks! -.-

FuriaAlba
April 9th, 2014, 10:30 AM
My level is secret, but people from my league are EC and FC already so that is why I said what I said.

RagingAsura
April 9th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Why is it a secret?

OerbaYunFang
April 19th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Bud if you don't like how the game is being ran then close your account and go play else where no one is forcing you to be here. I am sick and tired of seeing your comments all over the forums with nothing good to say. Quit your complaining about the KR system
And play the game and if you don't have anything useful
To say please don't say it.

phew Words just ingnore this mofo and make him rage like a kid :)

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 09:52 PM
phew Words just ingnore this mofo and make him rage like a kid :)

Please look at the last reply date before replying. This is over 10 days old so you're starting to necro a dead thread. Further more, that reply was unnecessary and has no correlation to the thread at all.