PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance and Patch

Deimos
April 9th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Hi everyone, we will be performing server maintenance at 12:01am UK and patching some minor issues with the game. We shouldn't be down for too long. We will update once we are back up and running.

Servers are now OPEN after maintenance.

Sercova
April 9th, 2014, 05:55 PM
what are you fixing?

Deimos
April 9th, 2014, 06:36 PM
what are you fixing?

Just a few things
-Change To Cash shop title
-Change Speed Tonic’s property to non-tradable
-Change 9Dragons Premium property to non-tradable

Ken808
April 9th, 2014, 07:06 PM
da hell thanks for the 10 second warning. extend lucid please.

April 9th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Open LiaDong?????

Jamie9d
April 9th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Just a few things

You're going to make an item non-tradeable when the item can still be traded and stored anywhere by most people who know how to trade lag. Something tells me this patch will create yet another bug.

April 9th, 2014, 07:14 PM
When you open liaodong???????????????????????

UchihaGT
April 9th, 2014, 07:24 PM
When you open liaodong???????????????????????

Stop calling for LD >.<

5 days people only grind grind grind...you want the game only for grind, boring...

Deimos what about Lucid deco tradeable and who trade it already for anothers acc?

Jamie9d
April 9th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Stop calling for LD >.<

5 days people only grind grind grind...you want the game only for grind, boring...

Deimos what about Lucid deco tradeable and who trade it already for anothers acc?

Grinding? There is nothing to do but grind... There are no real fun quests, there are no mini-games, there is nothing to do that doesn't involve grinding. The game is nothing but grinding. Almost FC and I'm getting less than 0.65% per kill using exp cards and premium - you think this is a grind now, wait until you hit CS. The exp stops.

Samuralizator
April 9th, 2014, 07:37 PM
The server rates were reduced? why? it is not fair to the players who started the first day of Open Beta and could pick ups convey with increased EXP ... it will really be like?

BANE13
April 9th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Deimos.. Xp is back to 1x i believe, and Skill Xp also....think Drop too...

Ken808
April 9th, 2014, 07:42 PM
x16 for a day compensation.

Jamie9d
April 9th, 2014, 07:46 PM
The server rates were reduced? why? it is not fair to the players who started the first day of Open Beta and could pick ups convey with increased EXP ... it will really be like?

The exp probably hasn't been increased yet due to the server restart. Wait a few minutes and the exp, skill and drop should be increased again.

Samuralizator
April 9th, 2014, 07:48 PM
The exp probably hasn't been increased yet due to the server restart. Wait a few minutes and the exp, skill and drop should be increased again.

I really wish you're right!

Jamie9d
April 9th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I really wish you're right!

It's the same every time. When the servers are restarted, the exp is set back to base which in this case is x1. The staff will then have to manually increase the rates which could take a few minutes. Sometimes they make mistakes and even lower the exp or increase it by scaring amounts - be warned.

Tykoon17
April 9th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Just a few things

Whoa they were tradable? Man I shoulda farm for a few year worth of premium and bags.

BANE13
April 9th, 2014, 08:05 PM
Rates fixed.. thanks Suba

Jamie9d
April 9th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Whoa they were tradable? Man I shoulda farm for a few year worth of premium and bags.

That is the mentality that killed cbt and any other event in the history of 9dragons. People are still farming lucid decos and exp pills from Bamboo. You haven't missed it all.

Armagedon10
April 9th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Daopay plz GM put For payment plz

BizaRRe123
April 10th, 2014, 02:18 AM
where is the cbt deco ?o.o im gonna lose my 4 days lucid soon

Gluco
April 10th, 2014, 04:24 AM
That is the mentality that killed cbt and any other event in the history of 9dragons. People are still farming lucid decos and exp pills from Bamboo. You haven't missed it all.

Farming lucid deco? Yo where can i get one of these

RagingAsura
April 10th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Create a char to RL4 or 12 i forgot, then you get the deco which is tradeable and lasts for 4 days. To get to RL speed grind should only take 1-2 hours without questing and okayish gear. Delete character and start again LOL. 4day's worth of deco in few hours is an ok trade, but for me im too lazy.

Jamie9d
April 10th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Farming lucid deco? Yo where can i get one of these

Players get them as a reward for four days upon reaching RL4. The player grinds for a couple of hours, gets the deco and glitches it into storage for their main to use. The assemble and dissemble npc gives it to you in Hefei.

Gluco
April 10th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Players get them as a reward for four days upon reaching RL4. The player grinds for a couple of hours, gets the deco and glitches it into storage for their main to use. The assemble and dissemble npc gives it to you in Hefei.

It's easy to glitch them into storage but its too much effort farming them.

RagingAsura
April 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM
HI GM Deimos, are we any closer to learning how to fix RTD quest bugs? or does it look like I wont be able to play my main character through the weekend either?

Luongluan
April 12th, 2014, 05:54 AM
send G.M

we want to have an event on +10 weapons (no level requirement) as U.S. servers and Dzogame underway.

- Known as our server was very young need to attract players, so I hope you will have attractive event of Weapons and server systems accidental buf help the new prime . thank you!

D3mitel
April 12th, 2014, 06:32 AM
we want to have an event on +10 weapons (no level requirement) as U.S. servers and Dzogame underway.
Who are we? I'm pretty sure you supposed to say you want.

Yeah nice, screw everything from the start, that is what you want?

Tindungpha53XQe
April 12th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Who are we? I'm pretty sure you supposed to say you want.

Yeah nice, screw everything from the start, that is what you want?U really dont know U.S server? thats GC server, one of the best of 9d server in this time

Alex2peu
April 12th, 2014, 11:12 AM
U really dont know U.S server? thats GC server, one of the best of 9d server in this time

lol =))=))

Cracaniciealmeu
April 12th, 2014, 12:02 PM
Actually WE don't want +10 event weapons. If you do want want go to GC's server. They have an event now that can get you such a weapon. A boss spawn as an event would be nice or something like pvping with the GM for 30 min-1h. Hope you read this Deimos

Jamie9d
April 12th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Actually WE don't want +10 event weapons. If you do want want go to GC's server. They have an event now that can get you such a weapon. A boss spawn as an event would be nice or something like pvping with the GM for 30 min-1h. Hope you read this Deimos

If they bring out events, those events need to be useful to everyone and not just us with cap level and gear. A collection event would be more useful than any type of experience boost event because once you hit FC which will not take you long with these rates, you only have bodyguards and messengers to grind on, after that you have to do the party quests until FC12.

We certainly don't need the +10 weapon but some sort of weapon collection with item collections would really benefit a lot of people. The refinement rates are making it difficult for players to gain any decent power on their weapons or clothes so grinding becomes a bit of a struggle at higher levels. There are lots of really useful items that would really help us players if we were given a decent collection event.

Neoxkharms0Y2Fj
April 12th, 2014, 02:28 PM
actually I would want a +10 idk about yall..

Lumberdjack
April 13th, 2014, 02:19 AM
then, you can get out of this server

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 02:41 AM
then, you can get out of this server

Everyone's opinion is relevant and should be accepted. You were not told to leave so respect his opinion.

The +10 Weapon isn't a good idea because of weapons base damage and the high refinement. It would defeat the purpose of refinement and those who slaved away to refine their weapons would feel cheated and tightly so. A collection event that offered useful rewards like temporary deco, epi, resources, etc... Would greatly help new players, players struggling to find gear and it would give the capped levels something to do. The only issue for capped levels is there wouldn't really be anything to grind to farm the collections.... Not until new maps are released.

Boss events wouldn't be useful unless bosses were spawned with similar levels for each level tier. If enough bosses were spawned to reflect everyone's level then that would work. It could sort of be made into a second event where each time a black or white gets a boss kill 10 minutes of a server buff is given to everyone in whites or blacks. Everyone would be helping and those who don't like killing bosses would still be given part of an event.

Hopefully when the new GMs are introduced, we will be able to have regular events organised and planned. I'm looking forward to meeting them!

Araan
April 13th, 2014, 02:26 PM
I want free +19 weapons and 1k def set.

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I want free +19 weapons and 1k def set.

Aaran, you know you can't have that +19 without buying the epic scroll of epic refinement epicness. It will cost you a liver, $700 and your soul. You can sign the contract using pen or blood.

On topic: please stop 'trolling' every single thread you reply in. You did it in my community and it was unnecessary. I'm not antagonising you or instigating you to continue, I just don't see why you do it. You made your intentions known, you're not happy about this server. Posting irrelevant comments will not help you gain the server that you want, it will only push you further away from it. Work with us and we can build a server that everyone is happy with.

Take a few seconds to think before you reply with one of your famous one liners, you could take that time to instead reply to a suggestion thread or create a thread explaining how you think the server could be improved. You had some good ideas in my community, bring some those suggestions here.

Jedaii
April 13th, 2014, 09:53 PM
but this is much more fun :D

Araan
April 14th, 2014, 12:50 AM
Aaran, you know you can't have that +19 without buying the epic scroll of epic refinement epicness. It will cost you a liver, $700 and your soul. You can sign the contract using pen or blood.

On topic: please stop 'trolling' every single thread you reply in. You did it in my community and it was unnecessary. I'm not antagonising you or instigating you to continue, I just don't see why you do it. You made your intentions known, you're not happy about this server. Posting irrelevant comments will not help you gain the server that you want, it will only push you further away from it. Work with us and we can build a server that everyone is happy with.

Take a few seconds to think before you reply with one of your famous one liners, you could take that time to instead reply to a suggestion thread or create a thread explaining how you think the server could be improved. You had some good ideas in my community, bring some those suggestions here.

Sowwie .