PDA

View Full Version : hi hi im chelsey

ChelseyRosr5J1u
April 9th, 2014, 10:45 PM
hi im chelsey. im looking for a guild that has a voice chat. it easy to voice chat then type like in dugeons or so i like to learn from people what to do and how to play instead of ask so many questions. my bf has play this game before longer then me and he started to get me back in this game. so hoping a guild will accept me and him just for who we are. think level range not the thing mostly the person u are that what i found out from experience. if u want to get to know me message me here or add me on skype chelsey568 the one from tenn usa. = ) have a great day thanks for reading this.

Chelsey568dj37v
June 5th, 2014, 06:22 PM
well chelsey back now to time to enjoy the game with my bf we came back but now lets see what active guilds are threr to join = ) looking for active and friendly and if there a guild out there that likes to voice chat im in on it like to talk even tho im a girl dont forget my bf likes to voice chat too. = )

Zackhario
June 18th, 2014, 01:03 PM
You're better off introducing yourself at General Discussion for a start.

As for voice chatting, I'd suggest installing Raidcall, most of guilds uses this to voice chat, if you wanna ask a certain guild you're interested in if they do voice call, I suggest sending them a private message on the forum. Good luck.