PDA

View Full Version : RTD bug wutang

YoboyX
April 10th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Not able to complete RTD quest chapter 2 quest 1 master xu's lost treasure.The mission involve killing some mobs and then returning to xu shu for the reward.I finished killing all the mobs but was not able to get the reward from xu shu and hence could not complete the quest.IGN-YoBoy

Tussaud
May 2nd, 2014, 02:38 AM
My wu-tang is also bugged. I am OC 7 and I don't have any quests - RTD nor RTE. I can't choose a role and become a warrior. I've done every single quest in Bamboo and Hefei, and a few in base, but there are no RTD quests for me.
I've sent a ticket.

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 06:22 AM
Did you learn your Wutang first and wutang sword to cheng 2? you learn those from a quest in zhengzhou.

Tussaud
May 2nd, 2014, 09:32 AM
Did you learn your Wutang first and wutang sword to cheng 2? you learn those from a quest in zhengzhou.

The sword skill was level 1. Thanks. I've never created a wu-tang before. :/

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 09:33 AM
Its one of the hardest to get into, so many quests to do just to join their clan. Go for beggar if you want easy, its a simple 2-3 steps :D

Tussaud
May 3rd, 2014, 02:55 PM
Its one of the hardest to get into, so many quests to do just to join their clan. Go for beggar if you want easy, its a simple 2-3 steps :D
Yeah, actually that's exactly what did, when I thought my wu-tang is bugged.:awsum:

Riitesh
June 6th, 2014, 01:37 AM
Same Problem with me :(
Not able to get reward/complete the quest.

Char name : -Ravan-
FD1 Warrior

Please Fix the bug thank you.

Sercova
June 6th, 2014, 03:32 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67122

Bugs:
1. Attack Rating bug for Melee – Currently Melees are getting more than 3x the attack rate they should be getting, this was to help fix the miss bug that was seen in Closed Beta. This is currently being looked at by the devs.
2. RTD Quests – GM's are able to now manually fix any RTD bugs, so please use the ticket system.
3. Korean Ginsengs and other pill's recast time has reset to 30seconds instead of 60seconds.
4. Black vs White War – bosses are bugged, even after killing the hard-to-die bosses, no buffs are given to go into CC5 to kill TGW.
5. The 30day premiums, bags are still tradable at level FD1 when it should not be.
6. Village guards are not active all the time so players on penalty are not getting attacked, leaving people in the village unguarded when it should be a SAFE ZONE.

Please send in a ticket and the GMs can manually complete the quest for you.

Yuncsico1a2erIv
June 22nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67122

Please send in a ticket and the GMs can manually complete the quest for you.

My quest was to find the hidden lady which I did, but she's not giving me the reward and when i try speaking to her their is no conversation. Please try to fix it.

Heizenberg
June 22nd, 2016, 05:34 PM
My quest was to find the hidden lady which I did, but she's not giving me the reward and when i try speaking to her their is no conversation. Please try to fix it.

What is the name of the quest? I am Wu Tang and have done up to and including Chapter 4 quest 2 with no problems with any RTD quests.

IGN Naruto_1989

Yuncsico1a2erIv
June 23rd, 2016, 02:22 PM
The quest is called A Hero is always a Hero.

Heizenberg
June 23rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
Not sure why it's not working. have you tried relogging or giving up the quest and starting again? sometimes small things like that solve things.

A Hero is Always a Hero
Part I.
Go back to Jinan. Talk to Constable Jiang Shibai of Nianjing Village, who’ll just send you to the tavern girl again.
Part II.
After talking to her, the Taoist will spawn, talk to him too, then go look for a Mysterious Woman outside the village, right south of the gate.
Part III.
She will give you a relic (supposedly the weapon used by Nocturnal Sorceress, if you remember her) and disappear, ending the quest.

Yuncsico1a2erIv
June 23rd, 2016, 06:27 PM
The unidentified lady is Nocturnal Sorceress right, and i have tried reloging and giving up the quest.

Heizenberg
June 24th, 2016, 01:29 AM
Not sure, can't remember the quest exactly. Did it a couple of months ago. There's no GMs or support for this game anymore so can't get any help from them either...

Yuncsico1a2erIv
June 24th, 2016, 06:00 AM
I sent in a ticket to fix it and what's your in game name if your still active.

Heizenberg
June 24th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Naruto_1989

EC6 (lvl 102) Senior Blue Dragon (Wu Tang Warrior)

You won't get a reply to ticket. There's no GMs or support for this game anymore so can't get any help from them either... It was abandoned, Suba Games is out of contract with Joongwon Games the developer.

Yuncsico1a2erIv
June 24th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Their was a moderator in this thread telling people to send a ticket so i thought they might respond.

Heizenberg
June 29th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Any luck with bug or support?