PDA

View Full Version : LOST SP! Wha.. what?

HatefulFate
April 10th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Sorry for the caps in title.

Ok, so you guys have some bug issues regarding "have friend pay" or aka the discount features.

the problem is that the math is wrong somewhere which resulted in me losing a good amount of SP.

And i can prove it!

I loaded 50ksp earlier, like 30 mins to 1 hour ago. Which gives me a total of 50233 SP in my account
http://i.imgur.com/KpRgzI1.png

Now, long story short. I became SM with a buyer for discount so that she can buy more SP goods while paying the same amount of gold to me. The person is willing to buy 30ksp. And according to your "records" A total of 29952 was taken from me.
http://i.imgur.com/wJpxTUF.png

On the buyer end, she was totaling it too, and she got the same number. (29952)

Now if we do the math. 50233 - 29952 = 20048

I should have 20048 SP left! But I somehow have 16953 SP :(

Some how 3095 SP was gone! Please explain and please give me back my 3095 SP.
http://i.imgur.com/Gx4LYFC.png

Furthermore, if you guys check your data and what not, im sure you will find that my claims are indeed valid.

Thank you and have a nice day! :)

edit: omg, i just realized something. If I have an alt, I could SM-ed my alt and potentially get more out of my SP. xD
But i swear that this wasn't the case. This was a real buyer.

Zerolera
April 10th, 2014, 07:27 AM
I'd like to know about this too... been using the feature myself recently, but to be honest I didnt check the SP amount, maybe I was too trusting lol :/

HatefulFate
April 15th, 2014, 01:19 AM
I'd like to know about this too... been using the feature myself recently, but to be honest I didnt check the SP amount, maybe I was too trusting lol :/

Update:
They replied finally (understandable since it was the weekend) and they said that the devs ( playcoo) are aware of this and are fixing the problem. And I will be getting a compensate in items and not SP.

So to answer your question: Yes there is a problem with the SM discount system and you probably lost some amount of SP. But it will be hard to prove it because the "record" in the Item Mall only shows SP going out and not in.

Cleftobismal
April 15th, 2014, 01:25 AM
Update:
They replied finally (understandable since it was the weekend) and they said that the devs ( playcoo) are aware of this and are fixing the problem. And I will be getting a compensate in items and not SP.

So to answer your question: Yes there is a problem with the SM discount system and you probably lost some amount of SP. But it will be hard to prove it because the "record" in the Item Mall only shows SP going out and not in.

Go visit your subagames profile. Then hit settings and look for purchase history. It tell you the amount of sp you used and added. :<

HatefulFate
April 15th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Go visit your subagames profile. Then hit settings and look for purchase history. It tell you the amount of sp you used and added. :<

Yeah that true, but idk. Still seem like it would be a pain to me somehow xD

Zerolera
April 15th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Well at least they're fixing it.. thanks Pharm :)