PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of adjustable user interface?

RagingAsura
April 10th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Yeah this is a longshot...

But anyway the game is nearly a decade old, and computers have changed, screen sizes have changed...resolutions have changed.

We dont play in 1024x768 anymore LOL. We need the game to properly support 1080P and higher resolutions. Yes we can select those resolutions but cmon who can even read what's on screen?

We all have moved from 17-19 inch monitors to the now standard 24 inches...and some go to 30inch+, playing at a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher really hurts the eyes because we cant see the chats. If i play at 2560x1600 which is the native resolution of my monitor, everything looks nice and crisp...amazing infact, but I have to ignore the chats. my HP/VE, maps, skill bars are so tiny i cant make out anything. With the new crop of games out there, the UI adjusts to maintain proportion to the screensize. This would be a very welcome addition. As of right now the UI shrinks the higher the resolution, I end up playing in 1280x720 just so i can still see the drops and chat interface.

Please push for adjustable UI!

Araan
April 10th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Use glasses.

Jamie9d
April 10th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Yeah this is a longshot...

But anyway the game is nearly a decade old, and computers have changed, screen sizes have changed...resolutions have changed.

We dont play in 1024x768 anymore LOL. We need the game to properly support 1080P and higher resolutions. Yes we can select those resolutions but cmon who can even read what's on screen?

We all have moved from 17-19 inch monitors to the now standard 24 inches...and some go to 30inch+, playing at a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher really hurts the eyes because we cant see the chats. If i play at 2560x1600 which is the native resolution of my monitor, everything looks nice and crisp...amazing infact, but I have to ignore the chats. my HP/VE, maps, skill bars are so tiny i cant make out anything. With the new crop of games out there, the UI adjusts to maintain proportion to the screensize. This would be a very welcome addition. As of right now the UI shrinks the higher the resolution, I end up playing in 1280x720 just so i can still see the drops and chat interface.

Please push for adjustable UI!

Try playing with two 1920x1080 monitors, it's kind of funny haha. We definitely need some sort of UI change but that won't happen for a while as it isn't important.