PDA

View Full Version : Down Hit vs Destroyer..

ArG3nTo
April 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Actually we have this biig problem with these FS skills.. so i want to know wich skill is best?

Some people said that if u have destroyer to lvl 10 and your are 9x, and you want to change it for DH, you must reset your skills at 10x, because in lvl 98 only you can have the DH at maximum (lvl 10)..

The question is ... Is really DH best than destroyer actually !?? ( more/less dmg, more/less speed, delay time, etc etc)

Soulia
April 10th, 2014, 11:48 AM
And this is why you can test it NOW with Event Girl active.

ArG3nTo
April 10th, 2014, 12:54 PM
And this is why you can test it NOW with Event Girl active.

Yes but if i reset it now( im lvl 92) i only can lvl up DH to lvl 7, its mean that adds 140% of atk ( and my destroyer is lvl 10 adds 150% + 28% crit dmg).. so i dont know what to do

MadeULook
April 10th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Down hit ftw...when T5 came out I think it was bugged...now fixed ... down hit is only good at lvl 10 tested at lvl8 and it sucked ...if u can't get it at lvl 10 just use dest instead. ..reasons why DH is better =faster cool down/more damage / and harder for ppl to pot in bc/also I feel like i miss less with DH

IamGallano
April 11th, 2014, 02:10 AM
make DH lvl10.

ABeHac
April 11th, 2014, 05:00 AM
event girl do not stay forever.

Soulia
April 11th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Shouldn't taken you more than an hour to test out the skills... assuming you have a character of that class to test with.

Both Destroyer and DH don't even need to be trained up to test out.

LuKI744
April 13th, 2014, 02:36 AM
Guys in my opinion i think for low lvl its good destroyer lvl 10 but after you lvl up you need down hit the real problem and thats all is not very complicated what is better well lets think destroy lvl 10 150%atk rate but gives 28 critical >>>down hit lvl 10 200%atk rate yea bla bla its faster but here is the problem 28 critical is better than 50%atk rate or not? destroyer hit slower but less chance to miss >>dh hit faster but more chance to miss
i am only lvl 82 thats my first char fs till now i maked pike or k9 ...well what do you think better not necessary in bc in general 28 crit or 50% atk rate?? :| :)

ArG3nTo
April 13th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Guys in my opinion i think for low lvl its good destroyer lvl 10 but after you lvl up you need down hit the real problem and thats all is not very complicated what is better well lets think destroy lvl 10 150%atk rate but gives 28 critical >>>down hit lvl 10 200%atk rate yea bla bla its faster but here is the problem 28 critical is better than 50%atk rate or not? destroyer hit slower but less chance to miss >>dh hit faster but more chance to miss
i am only lvl 82 thats my first char fs till now i maked pike or k9 ...well what do you think better not necessary in bc in general 28 crit or 50% atk rate?? :| :)

That is the point !.. because i asked here, waiting a fs 11x answer, because maybe that guy tested it !

LuKI744
April 15th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I come now with a news about dh and destroyer this is how you must make it soo guys if you have to spend money than make destroyer till lvl 98 after this reset skill and make dh lvl 10 if you dont than make vital boost lvl 10 and continue to point dh THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST NOW:
down hit lvl 10 its better than destroyer cuz if you are big lvl you have big atak rate and 200%add atk rate it very good but if you dont have dh lvl 10 than dont make its its useless till lvl 8 9 so you know what to do now
PEACE BROTHERS and im glad to help ;)

ReyJohn
April 17th, 2014, 09:30 AM
For me...

Level 10 Destroyer:
- perfect for low level FS like 99 below.
- gives good damage for mobs.
- if your a swift axe build you will miss a lot in BC.

Level 10 Downhit:
- perfect for higher level FS like 10x to 11x to 12x.
- perfect anti for MS and PS in BC.
- perfect in BC, enemies will unable to pots when you used it to them.
- gives bigger damage to enemies in BC than destroyer.
- less misses.
- gives 80% damage in mobs.

:)