PDA

View Full Version : SP Bonus

Celandir
April 12th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Hey Guys,

Does Suba have a bonus on purchasing SP's like once a month? I like to know that b4 i buy SP. Bonus like 50% extra orso?

Jamie9d
April 12th, 2014, 01:51 PM
There is a kind of bonus you get for buying points, it's called mileage. I noticed in a few other game forums that the mileage points were used to buy special items in-game using the mileage points but some of the shops were removed. I can only assume that we might be able to use those mileage points to buy something in the 9dragons item mall further down the line or it it's just a generic reward system that you get on your account whenever you buy suba points in general. I couldn't find many events regarding bonuses but I did see some events where they give out free cards to lucky winners randomly and during seasonal holidays the give out rewards.

Don't forget you also have the scratch card system (https://subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo.aspx) that you can use to win prizes. I don't know if you are given prizes for specific games or if you get codes to redeem suba points, or you're just given suba points into your balance but it's worth doing.

EternalSonata
April 12th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I have milleage points but no 9Dragons game i can pick to spend the points yet. Hope they will do something later.