PDA

View Full Version : Blood points

Kikokumi
April 12th, 2014, 11:53 PM
The blood points are useless.... you have to get 999 to get 1 BE? so that roughly translates to killing... what? like 1,500 - 2,000 mobs just so you can earn 1 BE?
This reward is almost worthless. it's supposed to make you grind carefully so it should have an appealing reward.

Say up the base reward to 10BE
maybe even make it chance based to make it even more appealing...

70% - 10 BE
20% - 25 BE
7% - 50 BE
2% - 75 BE
1% 100 BE

Thoughts everyone?

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Each mob that gives experience equals to one blood point so 999 blood points is 999 kills. The blood point system was kind of useful because it made the player be less wreckless in a grind and because BE drops were much rarer than they are now
now. The system needs an update, especially considering the BE drops are quite common, especially in CC. I think the BE should be increased to 10 and you only need to kill 500 mobs. Perhaps there could be a chance system that when the blood points are completed, there is a chance for the next 15-30 minutes that mobs will drop BE more frequently during that period.

Lumberdjack
April 13th, 2014, 03:04 AM
you are wrong, blood point si not per moob killed, sometimes it is 1 BP per 5 mobs

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 03:33 AM
you are wrong, blood point si not per moob killed, sometimes it is 1 BP per 5 mobs

Then I will apologise and change my reply. It's early morning and I just finished my night shift. I really haven't been looking at my blood points but every kill I was making I thought my count was incrementing by 1 each time. I know I noticed a few mobs not incrementing my count but the next mob would increment it by two or three so surely it couldn't require killing double the blood count requirement?

Kikokumi
April 13th, 2014, 09:55 AM
i do not remember the actual values but gaining a blood point is chance based. with an increased chance to get one after killing a higher level mob than you, and a reduced chance to get one killing a lower level mob then you.
but like i said, i can't remember the standard value to gain an blood point killing a mob of yer level.

Lumberdjack
April 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM
well i get like 5 blood points for killing a boss, know it cos killed 3 bosses and got 15 more blood points after that

Kikokumi
April 13th, 2014, 03:03 PM
all in all, the reward needs to be more appealing. cuz right now i really don't care if i die while grinding. =P

Jamie9d
April 13th, 2014, 03:21 PM
You should be given at least one blood point every time you kill a mob that gives you experience and then more depending on the difficulty and level of mob for example some bosses should give you 5 and some should give you 10. The count should be dropped to 500 and the BE reward should be increased to 10. Blood Essence are really not that rare resource that we once used to spend hours grinding just to get a few of them, they drop regularly and they are more of a commodity.

The blood count system is archaic and outdated. A lot of the old core content needs a heavy adjustment.