PDA

View Full Version : Assania Character

megaman007
April 13th, 2014, 03:41 AM
I know this has been talked about before but I got bored seeing same comments everyday and wanted something better to think about.
Looks like the new assasina character looks promising with double handed weapons. Watched a vid of her on youtube.
This is a low version of her skills in this video and I watched her in higher version of skills and see she is quite good at what she does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL13WVYZ44Q

Don't know about the shaman character though I read some of the players comments who is currently playing this character and from what I read he is really no good in skills but don't know how he is in higher level map's.

Taken from one users comments on youtube.

Quote:

looking guy is seriously my lvl 79 mage and my block was lvl 85 ps tbm, I created another acc and now comes this shaman and murderer, the guy is no good thing it only copies the wizard, I created another ps mage and shaman en vo do this al n, n has nehum skill type earthquake or lightning, and still have 5764 shares qa update and sucks wait up lost time

Watch vid and read some comments and the comments have translation so that is a nice feature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFU-8Jim_WU

Not going to go into showing all new characters I will leave that up to someone else to google and youtube. But an interesting subject because most players do not really know what skills the new characters have except bpt players. Anyhow who do you think would be the best new character to start out with. Assaina? or who else might be promising? Lets get some interesting flow here and the ones who play these characters now or before please comment your info will be very useful.

megaman007
April 13th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Looks like one of assania's tier 4 skills can spin with both weapons like pike does with tornado and kill opponents along side her. I don't know if she has a summons does anyone know?

Lexaki
April 13th, 2014, 07:33 AM
No, she don't have any summon.

Namonaki
April 24th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Hello

Anyone tested the skill Sore Sword and Beat Up ? is there any delay in high level ?
And which one should be the main skill for Assassin ?

megaman007
April 24th, 2014, 01:43 PM
I figured since there was no guide yet and soon i will be fighting the skill master so i leveled both of them to level 5 and i hope i didn't mess myself up there but had no choice since there isn't anything out yet for those questions. I just figured since my pike could go level 5 decently maybe thinking that would be ok but time will tell when i get those skills all the way. If there is a delay i am going to have a brutal fight with the sklll master hehe.

megaman007
April 24th, 2014, 01:48 PM
bump i double posted some how. So anyhow thats what i get leaving and coming back to finish post. I like those skills but some are saying bugs exist in some skills so wonder if that is true.

TherawaffacdY6t
April 25th, 2014, 10:27 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=65699

guide :)

megaman007
April 26th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Good Guide and very much appreciated. Actually thought thru most myself since i had pike i put my skills to 5 level already and works nice on assassina character.