PDA

View Full Version : Can't access subagames marketplace

06glennpogz06
April 14th, 2014, 09:02 PM
i cant access the marketplace :confused:
Can someone help me about this matter?

Jamie9d
April 14th, 2014, 10:39 PM
What does the "More Information" tell you?

You could try running the game with your Firewall temporarily disabled. You could try the following:

Open Control Panel through the "Start" menu. Open "Network Connections". Right-hand click the network connection with a green arrow (the one in use) and click "Properties" located at the bottom of the menu. Select the network to use "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click "Properties". At the bottom of the page change the "Preferred DNS" to 8.8.8.8.

This is a common solution when the client is unable to patch which could be because your network cannot access the patch server or the web server where the marketplace is connected to. The DNS: 8.8.8.8 is a public DNS provided by Google. Your computer might not be able to resolve the DNS which is why the marketplace might not be accessible.

Let me know how that goes. If it doesn't work, we'll try some more solutions.

06glennpogz06
April 15th, 2014, 07:00 PM
here's what "More information" tell.

I tried to change the preferred DNS to 8.8.8.8. and disabled the firewall but its still the same.
Is there any other way to access suba marketplace, like in the website or someting ?

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Have you tried using the web version to see if you can access the marketplace there?

https://subagames.com/NineDragons/

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 05:41 AM
You dont have any software that has blocked the market place website have you? because first time i launched Windows asked me if i wanted to allow because of certificates or something. Perhaps you have some security software on your PC blocking it?

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 06:18 AM
If you have time, you could download Hijackthis (http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/) which is a piece of software that scans your entire system and creates a log of your registries, installed applications, running services and processes. We might be able to determine if one of your applications or processes is causing an issue.

I don't think it is software related. The client cannot access the item mall server so the web page cannot be displayed. I'm wondering if changing the download method in your launcher options would fix it?

Skye69
April 16th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Try to change your browser preferences. Ff you using IE change to firefox & also go to internet options, lan setting & uncheck everything there. maybe this would help.

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Check your hosts file to see if anything is being redirected.

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 07:10 AM
You could also try resetting your Internet Options back to default and clearing your browsers cache.

06glennpogz06
April 16th, 2014, 09:14 AM
tnx for all your suggestions, i will try each one of your suggestions and let u know if it works :)

btw the web version is kinda slow and all i get was black screen (i already installed the JWplugin)
or should I wait for a bit ? :confused:

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 10:26 AM
tnx for all your suggestions, i will try each one of your suggestions and let u know if it works :)

btw the web version is kinda slow and all i get was black screen (i already installed the JWplugin)
or should I wait for a bit ? :confused:

That screen is when the plug-in isn't loading. Which browser are you trying to load the web client from?

06glennpogz06
April 16th, 2014, 11:30 AM
I use google chrome ..

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Can subgames just publish a direct link to their item mall web page? other publishers has this. We can buy items without being in game. That could sort out some problems for these guys too.

06glennpogz06
April 16th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Can subgames just publish a direct link to their item mall web page? other publishers has this. We can buy items without being in game. That could sort out some problems for these guys too.

I agree with this +1 ..

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Technically speaking, the item mall is in a web server so could be pulled out and implemented into a working website. This should be made into a suggestion.