PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of the PvP buff in CC3

HandSoloCAN
April 15th, 2014, 01:54 AM
The hermit on the 3rd floor of the Cave of Conquerors gives a buff that disables PvP. A buff that does that doesn't make sense in the lore or story.

There is nothing to do at end game. No PvP, no one is in BP. The only boss worth farming is GW, and because he's in CC4 we should be able to fight over him with PvP (FUN) but we can't.

Cheers,

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 03:46 AM
If that buff was disabled, all hell would break loose and the players that do not like pvp would be forced to engage in pvp on a daily basis because when you hit FC, the only place you can grind is CC4. You have to look at it from the side of the players that would enjoy pvp and the players who enjoy pve and not pvp.

Firstly, there would be a lot of capped players who would have nothing better to do than killing lower level players for absolutely no reason, secondly the players who have to grind in cc would be in constant fear of being destroyed or jumped by multiple players. More people would leave if that buff was removed and it would be a tragic waste of the players who we barely have hold of as it is. We do need to see BvW and SvS events because that would make the pvp players forget about CC and focus on a regular and rewarding goal.

The large leagues are neutral with each other until obt ends. Celestial doesn't want to fight in cc and Criminal-Minds is waiting until obt ends before we declare KoS (joking). I understand your frustration but when you have someone like a nuker who is going around looking for fights because they are doing insane amounts of damage and there isn't a huge amount of pvp gear then the fun is lost. Removing this buff is not a good idea and will not end well for our population!

I wouldn't even bother trying to fight GW... With the amount of capped FC players, GW turns into a who can ks it first situation every single time. The whole lore of the story is dead. We are suppose to be part of a clan that lives in a war against the rival sides yet we so no real war. The lore was killed when Elliot Altman made the Wuxia by Jwa Baek more interesting to the Western audience. There is no point worrying about the lore when the lore was already dead long before CC arrived.

When BvW and SvS happens, the white flags will be put down and war will be declared. Just focus on grinding and gearing up for the big day.

IancartledpfbPg
April 15th, 2014, 10:31 AM
I totaly agree with the last post there are not that many playing this server so far and removing that buff would cause others to leave that do not like pvp myself included.

CKBeauty
April 15th, 2014, 12:36 PM
I guess that having the antiPVP buff at the lower levels of CC is ok... since will assist to players that are focusing into the storyline (mainly PVE) of the game... since the last chapter of the story is located there mainly

I dont know what is that people complain so much about that buff... would it be because a FC char wants to keep pking on low level players (FD, SM, even GB)??????

Myself, I grind at CC4 without the buff, and I am pretty sure that people that like PVP would be roaming around without the buff...

Pking on low levels, because of karma, which i think is BS, is not the honorable way to PVP

HandSoloCAN
April 15th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Keep in mind that even on PvE servers, the CoC is supposed to be PvP. The original point was that you get much better drops and better experience in exchange for grinding in a PvP environment.

As far as the lower level players, the ones in CC1-CC2 don't have the buff because it's hard to get to the hermit, so, killing lower level players is already possible. Killing your own level players is not...

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Keep in mind that even on PvE servers, the CoC is supposed to be PvP. The original point was that you get much better drops and better experience in exchange for grinding in a PvP environment.

As far as the lower level players, the ones in CC1-CC2 don't have the buff because it's hard to get to the hermit, so, killing lower level players is already possible. Killing your own level players is not...

The only increase in rates is the increase in BE drops, the experience rates are lower than any other map. When Acclaim adjusted the drop rates, the experience rates were never put right. You're not grinding in a place with better drops and better exp, you're grinding in a cave where the exp is noticeably worse and the only reason to be there is the BE. The CoC is PvP for those who choose not to use the buff. If you don't use it, you can pk or be pked. If you do use it, the pker has to find someone else to fight.

Everyone is happy.

HandSoloCAN
April 16th, 2014, 01:14 PM
The only increase in rates is the increase in BE drops, the experience rates are lower than any other map. When Acclaim adjusted the drop rates, the experience rates were never put right. You're not grinding in a place with better drops and better exp, you're grinding in a cave where the exp is noticeably worse and the only reason to be there is the BE. The CoC is PvP for those who choose not to use the buff. If you don't use it, you can pk or be pked. If you do use it, the pker has to find someone else to fight.

Everyone is happy.

The experience rate in the CoC is supposed to be higher, not lower. Perhaps they will fix it.

Everyone is happy? Everyone is bored because there is nothing to do.. Except kill much lower level players who can't get the buff..

Araan
April 16th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I guess that having the antiPVP buff at the lower levels of CC is ok... since will assist to players that are focusing into the storyline (mainly PVE) of the game... since the last chapter of the story is located there mainly

I dont know what is that people complain so much about that buff... would it be because a FC char wants to keep pking on low level players (FD, SM, even GB)??????

Myself, I grind at CC4 without the buff, and I am pretty sure that people that like PVP would be roaming around without the buff...

Pking on low levels, because of karma, which i think is BS, is not the honorable way to PVP

I couldn't understand your question. Could you please use 17 more question marks?

CKBeauty
April 16th, 2014, 05:06 PM
I couldn't understand your question. Could you please use 17 more question marks?

HAHAHAHA... as you stated before, you are not even playing the game

So, shut your hole and troll somewhere else

SwimFromYin
June 23rd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Naw this thread is a bad idea.

With respect, if theres no anti pvp buff whats to stop imm12 killing everyone in there over n over. It Wouldnt be fair to the new people

I know alot of us here would really like pvp open maps. Force all pve is complete BS based on the kind of game it is however if we had pvp it would be better to have it on maps where people are close to the same level.

ty