April 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM
anything new or just maintenance?

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:10 AM
got hyped up for nothing.

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 11:12 AM
anything new or just maintenance?

Mostly just maintenance. There is a new version but it just fixes minor translation mistakes.

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 11:14 AM
For everyone who gets upset because this isn't new content, I would rather have small patches than nothing at all. Thanks Deimos. Any information regarding that list I sent you, any updates on it being fixed?

Vedris
April 15th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Haha...had a lot of bandmates yelling "LD! LD! LLLDDDD!!!"

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Yah LD would be nice, but not now, maybe next week.

Samuralizator
April 15th, 2014, 11:18 AM
expectations for the servers back?

Samuralizator
April 15th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Deimos... when is the ticket area will be created for 9dragons? a ticket system to report bugs and make contact with the staff is doing really miss ...

CKBeauty
April 15th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Anything to improve the servers is always welcome... :D

Thanks for the update :D

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 11:21 AM

With a patch like that, literally a few minutes. I wouldn't start grinding until the server has been online for a few minutes because the rates will need adjusting again.

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 11:21 AM

it will probably take a few hours, the tech team is performing maintenance of the server itself. Go watch a movie and make a sammich. Hopefully it will be back up by then.

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 11:23 AM
Deimos... when is the ticket area will be created for 9dragons? a ticket system to report bugs and make contact with the staff is doing really miss ...

I've been pushing to get the ticket section up and running as soon as possible. The tech team is very busy today but hopefully it will get done soon.

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Go watch a move and make a sammich.
Why not make a move and watch a sammich ? :D

Jamie9d
it will probably take a few hours, the tech team is performing maintenance of the server itself. Go watch a movie and make a sammich. Hopefully it will be back up by then.

A few hours!? Are you fixing the spelling mistakes across the entire game?

Lumberdjack
It seems that we really need some fix in spelling now :D

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 11:25 AM
This might be a very welcomed update. It isn't content but it certainly adds more polish to the content we have.

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 11:29 AM
A few hours!? Are you fixing the spelling mistakes across the entire game?

The tech team is doing maintenance on the servers, that's why it's going to take that long. The patch only fixes a couple spelling mistakes. If it was just the patch we would be back up in a matter of minutes, but I've been told that the server maintenance will take a couple hours.

W4zZz4
April 15th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Just be gratefull for what we are getting <3 !

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 11:30 AM
The tech team is doing maintenance on the servers, that's why it's going to take that long. The patch only fixes a couple spelling mistakes. If it was just the patch we would be back up in a matter of minutes, but I've been told that the server maintenance will take a couple hours.

That's still a good thing. maintenance on the server and a few spelling mistakes fixed, it's a start and it is welcomed. Thanks. Server buff when the server comes back on? :O

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 11:35 AM
That's still a good thing. maintenance on the server and a few spelling mistakes fixed, it's a start and it is welcomed. Thanks. Server buff when the server comes back on? :O

Sure :COOL:

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Yah, i am really bugged by that random comma on a item that no one uses, i am really bugged by the mistyped words on collection items...
SERIOUSLY now if this patch should fix spelling errors i'm expecting them to be fixed when the server is up if the maintenance will be for couple of hours! There are some spelling errors in BD weapons, on collectibles tab, and much more. Anyway when servers are up my first move will be to check if the spelling in collection tab is corrected

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 11:36 AM

It would have been really helpful if I had something to grind on haha. When do you think we'll get LD opened? Us FC players are dying to grind on something that gives us exp.

RagingAsura
April 15th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Yah, i am really bugged by that random comma on a item that no one uses, i am really bugged by the mistyped words on collection items...
SERIOUSLY now if this patch should fix spelling errors i'm expecting them to be fixed when the server is up if the maintenance will be for couple of hours! There are some spelling errors in BD weapons, on collectibles tab, and much more. Anyway when servers are up my first move will be to check if the spelling in collection tab is corrected

LOL, hmm my first reaction too, but then when you think about it, the topic is about Server Maintenance, it is not a patch update, they just used the maintenance/offline opportunity to fix the spelling errors too. Well thats my take on it. Chill and take it easy, even though im with you on that, spelling mistakes should be the last thing to fix LOL, more important stuff should be like..errr refine rates.

KikyoArrows
April 15th, 2014, 11:48 AM
What time will server be back up??

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Yah, just hoping this patch won't give life to any other bugs. Gonna cut my hair, take a bath. Gonna watch a move and make a sammich :D

Ian56uk2
April 15th, 2014, 11:51 AM
As usual with 9d players you can please some of the people sometime but never all the people all the time, whatever gets put right in the game is a benefit to the game

AiakosX
April 15th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Off topic but Deimos are we going to get the Ornament Removal tool into the IM?

Luongluan
April 15th, 2014, 11:57 AM

I have yet to see events since server start till now.

whether there will be a very attractive event in the near future?

p / s: we prefer +10 event gifts Weapons (no level requirement)

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 11:59 AM
You prefer, not WE. There is no WE in YOU!

Pa1n9D
April 15th, 2014, 12:08 PM
give us a 2x event for 2 hours if you are so generous

Kushiii
April 15th, 2014, 12:08 PM
2x event sounds nice :3

EternalSonata
April 15th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah compensation pleaaaaaaase :(

Markfodor6OLMUB
April 15th, 2014, 12:27 PM
+10 RainWind weapon like on GC and a 2x event and u rule :)

Alex2peu
April 15th, 2014, 12:30 PM
You prefer, not WE. There is no WE in YOU!

u mad bro?

CKBeauty
April 15th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Well... since this is going to take a couple of hours.... i guess i should do some actual work here at the office :P

Ill be bugging people on forums for a change :P

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Nu frate nu mad. But think about it. Why would you want +10 weps now? when you worked so hard to make yours atleast +7, not talking about others who have weps +8 +9 +10.

BlackWidow9D
April 15th, 2014, 12:35 PM
:o can't wait to see future changes !

BlackWidow9D
April 15th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Well... since this is going to take a couple of hours.... i guess i should do some actual work here at the office :P

Ill be bugging people on forums for a change :P

Thats right Foxy get some work done !

Markfodor6OLMUB
April 15th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Nu frate nu mad. But think about it. Why would you want +10 weps now? when you worked so hard to make yours atleast +7, not talking about others who have weps +8 +9 +10.

cos its better for everyone if u have high lvl weap with no lvl requirement,u grind easy and pvp is also fun ;)

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 12:44 PM
cos its better for everyone if u have high lvl weap with no lvl requirement,u grind easy and pvp is also fun ;)

Whilst alienating and upsetting the players who have already worked hard to grind for the resources and even pay to help refine their weapons. Items like Hermit/RainWind shouldn't have ever been introduced to this game as they defeat any purpose in kung-fu, masteries, different skills or builds. You can literally 1-2 shot most mobs with one of those weapons.

You grind incredibly easy, pvp becomes dominated by the ones with most damage and in this case it's going to be the nukers who already have the damage overflow bug and that isn't even with decent gear. There is no reason for a new Losing Self character to have the base damage in their weapon which is equivalent to PS/DB.

Enjoying the grind and making it pointless are two different things.

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 12:45 PM
if we have +10 weps now as a gift, the economy and the game will break.

Markfodor6OLMUB
April 15th, 2014, 12:53 PM
then atleast could u give us let's say a fd-sm lvl weapon with 10% crit as a starter gift,to help low lvl ppl to make grind a bit easier,anyway they will have to buy a weap it higher lvl....maybe the weap I suggested should have a 1-2 week availability...its just a suggestion,dont flame

Ken808
April 15th, 2014, 12:53 PM
how much longer? has anyone noticed how dead the servers got? hefei is turning ghostly. less than 10 shops at some times. Also, never enough for fcpq on white side

Markfodor6OLMUB
April 15th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Server is on

CKBeauty
April 15th, 2014, 12:59 PM
how much longer? has anyone noticed how dead the servers got? hefei is turning ghostly. less than 10 shops at some times. Also, never enough for fcpq on white side

Well.. having Hefei as a ghost town aint that bad, it means that players are actually grinding, doing quests, farming items for collections, dungeon running... and that the economy is not all that messed after all

Not so sure about the lack of FC people on white side, since that the highest you can get with the current maps available, Im pretty sure that everyone is running on low level alts to match their mains...

RagingAsura
April 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM
With 10 GT lows you can make 2 mid GT's, you can make a 1k crit merchant weapon, i think it was OC or RC level. You can happily grind with that till you collect enough GT for an SM/GB 1k crit weapon, or if you have better resources/gold you can slot a weapon and put in some crit nuggets. If you dont have much money to slot your stuff, then keep your Hermit 3 slot weapons and buy 3 crit nuggets. If you cant afford that then just use a Bronze seperator that can create 1 slot on any Blood Dragon weapon and you can buy a crit nugget for that.

It's not hard at all.

Deimos
April 15th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Servers are back up i'll be giving out a server wide GM buff very shortly.

Alex2peu
April 15th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Whilst alienating and upsetting the players who have already worked hard to grind for the resources and even pay to help refine their weapons. Items like Hermit/RainWind shouldn't have ever been introduced to this game as they defeat any purpose in kung-fu, masteries, different skills or builds. You can literally 1-2 shot most mobs with one of those weapons.

You grind incredibly easy, pvp becomes dominated by the ones with most damage and in this case it's going to be the nukers who already have the damage overflow bug and that isn't even with decent gear. There is no reason for a new Losing Self character to have the base damage in their weapon which is equivalent to PS/DB.

Enjoying the grind and making it pointless are two different things.

stop babling around with nukers dmg overflow...did u ever had a nuker?

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 01:24 PM
stop babling around with nukers dmg overflow...did u ever had a nuker?

Yes. I had one in Acclaim, one in Gamers First and one in Games Campus. The overflow exists, it's a common bug and it was never fixed. I'm not 'babbling' on about something that has been a problem for the ck based roles since GC altered the damage cap. If you disagree, instead of being rude, can you explain exactly how I am wrong with the overflow issue and I'l happily stop mentioning it if you explain how I'm wrong.

I'm not siding with the warriors and I'm not siding with the nukers. I'm trying to look at every role from a bigger picture.

AdiFcretu4FB34Y
April 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM
what spelling mistakes have u found so far cuz i didnt found any

RagingAsura
April 15th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Has the bags which says 365 days/1month been fixed? maybe its that...idk im not able to log yet.

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Has the bags which says 365 days/1month been fixed? maybe its that...idk im not able to log yet.

The bag title still shows it as 30 days and the description still shows it as 365 days.

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 01:48 PM
yup, not fixed, could we please get a list of what was fixed?

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 02:12 PM
also, can we get some more of that "nice gm buff" ? 1 hour passed.

Alex2peu
April 15th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Yes. I had one in Acclaim, one in Gamers First and one in Games Campus. The overflow exists, it's a common bug and it was never fixed. I'm not 'babbling' on about something that has been a problem for the ck based roles since GC altered the damage cap. If you disagree, instead of being rude, can you explain exactly how I am wrong with the overflow issue and I'l happily stop mentioning it if you explain how I'm wrong.

I'm not siding with the warriors and I'm not siding with the nukers. I'm trying to look at every role from a bigger picture.

first of all
NUKER CANT OVERFLOW DMG !!!
2nd. only ck hybs can overflow dmg...u understand this bro?

Araan
April 15th, 2014, 03:47 PM
first of all
NUKER CANT OVERFLOW DMG !!!
2nd. only ck hybs can overflow dmg...u understand this bro?

Shut your f ucking ignorant mouth up already you piece of s hit. You obviously don't know anything about 9Dragons then why in the p ricks do you even bother f ucking commenting? Why? Why why why? If you have no clue about a thing, DO NOT have an opinion about it either. You're f ucking stupid at this game. If you want to learn something listen to me, Jamie, nameless, tubesocks and so on. Nukers CAN have damage overflow. About your previous AR comment....I don't even...
So go f uck yourself. You're stupid and ugly. Get out of here.

Lumberdjack
April 15th, 2014, 03:57 PM
fight fight fight fight!

Alex2peu
April 15th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Shut your f ucking ignorant mouth up already you piece of s hit. You obviously don't know anything about 9Dragons then why in the p ricks do you even bother f ucking commenting? Why? Why why why? If you have no clue about a thing, DO NOT have an opinion about it either. You're f ucking stupid at this game. If you want to learn something listen to me, Jamie, nameless, tubesocks and so on. Nukers CAN have damage overflow. About your previous AR comment....I don't even...

u mad bro?

Jamie9d
April 15th, 2014, 09:01 PM

Araan, this will only instigate further animosity among each other. If Leonte doesn't want too accept that a Nuker's damage can be bugged, that is his choice. Replying to him with comments like that will not help situations.

Leonte, the damage overflow bug affects both Nukers and Hybrids and the reason why this happens is once the damage cap has been reached, the damage is reset and the damage hit is the combination of the difference from how much you hit and the damage cap.

BizaRRe123
April 16th, 2014, 12:39 AM
madness level over 9000 :evil:

Deimos
April 16th, 2014, 12:41 AM

If I see you post anything even remotely like this again you will be banned. You can either start acting like a decent human being or you can leave. We will not tolerate this kind of childish behavior on these forums. Consider this your one and final warning.

Araan
April 16th, 2014, 01:10 AM
If I see you post anything even remotely like this again you will be banned. You can either start acting like a decent human being or you can leave. We will not tolerate this kind of childish behavior on these forums. Consider this your one and final warning.

Stop cyber threatening me or I'll cry.

RainbowTubeSocks
April 16th, 2014, 04:06 AM
Stop cyber threatening me or I'll cry.

Sometimes I browse just to see your post lol

Alex2peu
April 16th, 2014, 05:34 AM
Araan, this will only instigate further animosity among each other. If Leonte doesn't want too accept that a Nuker's damage can be bugged, that is his choice. Replying to him with comments like that will not help situations.

Leonte, the damage overflow bug affects both Nukers and Hybrids and the reason why this happens is once the damage cap has been reached, the damage is reset and the damage hit is the combination of the difference from how much you hit and the damage cap.

i have a nuker on GC....its cap lvl......i never overflowed dmg on him....u can overflow dmg on nuker just when ck hyb hit with def/ck def nuke...and trust me,i had there all the important gear...anyway,i quited GC 2 years ago,but i still played for 2weeks after they raised the dmg cap...maybe i/u am/are right...lets keep it 50/50 :)
ignore araan he is a tard troll

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 06:15 AM
i have a nuker on GC....its cap lvl......i never overflowed dmg on him....u can overflow dmg on nuker just when ck hyb hit with def/ck def nuke...and trust me,i had there all the important gear...anyway,i quited GC 2 years ago,but i still played for 2weeks after they raised the dmg cap...maybe i/u am/are right...lets keep it 50/50 :)
ignore araan he is a tard troll

No argument here mate, we're just having a friendly debate about overflow damage, no worries.

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 07:05 AM
Is it just me or since maintenane changing maps too quickly = disconnect? I didnt have this problem before.....I change maps it takes 2-3 seconds to load and if i change back it disconnects me.

Anyone else has this problem?

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Is it just me or since maintenane changing maps too quickly = disconnect? I didnt have this problem before.....I change maps it takes 2-3 seconds to load and if i change back it disconnects me.

I can't say I have noticed that and I was testing those self buff stack bugs when you change maps quickly... If more people comment on it then we might be able to get Suba to look into it.

RagingAsura
April 16th, 2014, 07:25 AM
OK, i might restart my pc or something later, but i've never dc'd so much since the patch yesterday.

Sercova
April 16th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I was getting the DCs from changing maps too quickly on GC last week...

Lumberdjack
April 16th, 2014, 09:08 AM
whatevah' the server is dead... almost 10 stands in hefei, and do not tell this is good cos players are grinding. is bad, those stands are still the stands of players grinding, but they are logged in with VMware. With no events and no publicity this server will end bad or just end

BizaRRe123
April 16th, 2014, 09:52 AM

i have this problem since OB started....

BlackWidow9D
April 16th, 2014, 12:21 PM

i got it before patch. Every time i was going back to clan map i'd dc

Poootato
April 16th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Will this maintenance also include a new, well-experienced GM replacing you?
Araan dont u think this question is a bit dumb ?
Sometimes u make a vaild point . But this ...

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Araan dont u think this question is a bit dumb ?
Sometimes u make a vaild point . But this ...

I deleted the post as it was unnecessary and everyone is aware of the issue. I have spoken to Sam, Director, Wicked Interactive. He told me the following: "With regards to GM. We are targeting for a change to the current situation over the next 3 weeks. Please advise the users to be a little patient with us for the time being".

In regards to the Liaodong, Suba are waiting on the developers to confirm the timing when the maps will be implemented.

XxImmortaIxX
April 16th, 2014, 10:42 PM
i think when AR bugs have been complete fixed so they'll open LD. i play nuker and my AR's higher than my CK attack rate (i'm max Wis), that's funny:))

Jamie9d
April 16th, 2014, 10:57 PM
i think when AR bugs have been complete fixed so they'll open LD. i play nuker and my AR's higher than my CK attack rate (i'm max Wis), that's funny:))

From what I can tell you, the AR bug isn't the reason LD is closed. The level was capped to make the CBT easier to test but when OBT was launched, the maps were not included possibly because the developers were waiting to add them.

RainbowTubeSocks
April 19th, 2014, 04:01 AM
I haven't been on the forums a lot and I didn't see when Jamie became a mod. Great move Suba and hopefully you guys learn a lot from him. Congrats Jamie it's well deserved.

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 04:19 AM
I haven't been on the forums a lot and I didn't see when Jamie became a mod. Great move Suba and hopefully you guys learn a lot from him. Congrats Jamie it's well deserved.

Appreciate it buddy. Hopefully I'll be able to make a difference to the people who need it!