PDA

View Full Version : Mobs Appearance Delay

EternalSonata
April 17th, 2014, 06:01 AM
Ok this now getting quite annoying,

My roomater and I and i'm pretty sure MANY players have this issue = Mobs take time to appear, as if the loading was slow and same with the items environnement when you are running Lightfoot.

You have to wait for a couple of second until Lucky Gold Coin chest appear or mobs as if you are moving to fast and the system is not fast enough to load the model.

Personnaly i have an average laptop with everything low config in order to see everything. My roomate has a desktop but not gaming though. If i remember well, it's an old issue.

RagingAsura
April 17th, 2014, 06:18 AM
This is your computer specs not being high enough and your connections are not fast enough to load the data. When you LF across soemthin really fast your client wont process that fast enough if you have a low-end pc with slow connection.

EternalSonata
April 17th, 2014, 07:08 AM
Come on, 9D is an old game and my roomate has a good desktop computer spec, its sounds crazy.

Araan
April 17th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Approximately how many seconds do you have to wait for them to appear?

Kikokumi
April 17th, 2014, 07:16 PM
this had always been an issue with 9D. doesn't matter what computer or connection you have.

EternalSonata
April 17th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Yeah it takes like 2-3 secondes befores models (not the environnement).

I mean it happens to everyone on a daily basis, like u go to heifei heading toward the Storage and few seconds later, the stands appear. Or when you are using lightfoot and u see later behind mobs or playing there.

Araan
April 18th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Yeah it takes like 2-3 secondes befores models (not the environnement).

I mean it happens to everyone on a daily basis, like u go to heifei heading toward the Storage and few seconds later, the stands appear. Or when you are using lightfoot and u see later behind mobs or playing there.

It might be caused by your GPU. Is it outdated?

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 04:27 AM
I'm running an Intel i5 4670k which has been overclocked and a Radeon 7850 and I have exactly the same issue. You have to run around until the mobs render before you can grind or find a boss. It is really annoying when finding one specific mob for a quest. This has pretty much always been an issue and I think it is just the way the engine renders models.