PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weekend Event

Deimos
April 17th, 2014, 03:07 PM
At 9:00pm GMT today we will begin our Easter weekend exp event. All rates will be increased to 12x for the entire weekend. If you happen to be on at 9:00pm GMT today you will also receive a 360 min Carnival of Soul Buff along with a 60 min GM buff.

Countdown clock timer can be found here (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=0,5,8,1566083&h=5&sts=23296560&sln=17-18&a=show&euid=c3a39f59-3287-08c4-7147-68dfdfe7faad)

plastic001
April 17th, 2014, 03:18 PM
cool beans, thanks :awsum:

Lumberdjack
April 17th, 2014, 03:24 PM
12x on blue mobs, great. Gonna cap all clan roles

Poootato
April 17th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Exp event is very welcome , thank you Deimos :)

RagingAsura
April 17th, 2014, 03:41 PM
At 9:00pm GMT today we will begin our Easter weekend exp event. All rates will be increased to 12x for the entire weekend. If you happen to be on at 9:00pm GMT today you will also receive a 360 min Carnival of Soul Buff along with a 60 min GM buff.

Hi Deimos,

Can you please be a little more specific on the "entire weekend" thing, because here we have till monday off too, or do u mean from 9pm gmt thursday till 9pm gmt sunday?

Start and end time please! thanks!

BizaRRe123
April 17th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Deimos,

Can you please be a little more specific on the "entire weekend" thing, because here we have till monday off too, or do u mean from 9pm gmt thursday till 9pm gmt sunday?

Start and end time please! thanks!
i was going to ask the same thing...

Jamie9d
April 17th, 2014, 03:44 PM
From what I know, the event will run until Monday when Deimos is back in the office but I could be wrong. Wait for confirmation.

BizaRRe123
April 17th, 2014, 03:45 PM
From what I know, the event will run until Monday when Deimos is back in the office but I could be wrong. Wait for confirmation.

i hope after this event to see more players coming in BP

Deimos
April 17th, 2014, 03:54 PM
The event will run until mid day Monday

BANE13
April 17th, 2014, 04:08 PM
GM... those 2 buffs dont stack.. CoS and GM... GM overwtites.. FYI

BANE13
April 17th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Also.. if you raised the drop rate... think it only goes to 10X... seems drop rate is now at low...2x ....4x lower than our normal drop rate...

IM NOT COMPLAINING.. just letting you know.. help ya learn the tool!! :p

Dinovic
April 17th, 2014, 04:27 PM
GM... those 2 buffs dont stack.. CoS and GM... GM overwtites.. FYI

True ... Don't Give the GM Buff if You Wanna Give COS , Rebuff us With COS Please :)

And Btw , ALWAYS SAY TO EVERYBODY IN GAME THAT YOUR ARE GOING TO BUFF , so that they will log in the correct character , in order to avoid those players spammin : * rebuff I was logged in with my stand char OMG *

Ken808
April 17th, 2014, 04:38 PM
screw the exp rate. half the server is capped already. increase drop rate and make sure it works, not like in cbt where when you went over 10 to 12 it went back down to 2

BlackWidow9D
April 17th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Can u redo the cos buff please QQ

Poootato
April 17th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Can u redo the cos buff please QQ

Ye i would like to see that Cos buff is given out once more , since GM buff replaced Cos

Araan
April 17th, 2014, 05:45 PM
Don't give them cos, they don't deserve it.

BlackWidow9D
April 17th, 2014, 05:48 PM
pffft i so do :P

Araan
April 17th, 2014, 05:53 PM
As my friend tends to say: You won't get buffs, unless you're a wizard. Are you?

AdiFcretu4FB34Y
April 17th, 2014, 06:17 PM
what happened with drop rate cuz right now it suck , can u repair it . It would be nice

Deimos
April 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM
I've already left the office, but I've sent word to get them to fix the 2x drop rate problem, and to rebuff the server with CoS.

BlackWidow9D
April 17th, 2014, 07:08 PM
As my friend tends to say: You won't get buffs, unless you're a wizard. Are you?

YES! YES I AM! how did u know :O

Lumberdjack
April 17th, 2014, 07:09 PM
it is already 02:00 am here, 00:00 server time. When shall they buff ? when i'll log in the next day i will not have the buff, yet all those people that are staying up late will have the buff, do you think this is fair?

Lumberdjack
April 17th, 2014, 07:10 PM
you should make during the weekend the buff refreshable at map changing!

BlackWidow9D
April 17th, 2014, 07:11 PM

tht would be handy!

Jamie9d
April 17th, 2014, 07:57 PM

That would require a server edit and there isn't enough time to make those changes. You will have to make do with what's available for now.

Luongluan
April 17th, 2014, 11:15 PM
event end for 360minte?

PrOm0schjn0
April 17th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Great :))

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 02:13 AM
event end for 360minte?

Event lasts from tonight until Monday, the buff ends after 360 minutes.

AdiFcretu4FB34Y
April 18th, 2014, 02:43 AM
they did **** no cos or drop rate

Tuchuotday178pb
April 18th, 2014, 03:56 AM
char : Kami ingame 9d hack pre 30days char : Kami ingame 9d hack pre 30days

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 04:03 AM
char : Kami ingame 9d hack pre 30days char : Kami ingame 9d hack pre 30days

I'm sorry, what? Are you saying that the character name: "Kami" is hacking 9dragons because he has a 30 day premium?

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 05:34 AM
i recommend adding a clock with server time somewhere on web or forum. or first link of every event notice should have a link to time converter, one with real time clock.

That's a good suggestion. I'll edit the thread and add a link to a clock on it.

Jedaii
April 18th, 2014, 06:09 AM
so i have to redownload the client? :D

Lumberdjack
April 18th, 2014, 06:23 AM
So i suppose he buffed server already and there is no way i can get the buff..

Lumberdjack
April 18th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Jamie, once in a while i would apreciate if you'll just answer with a yes or no.

Poootato
April 18th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Jamie, once in a while i would apreciate if you'll just answer with a yes or no.

I don't . I perfer if he answers with as many details as pssible so players have more clue about what's going on.

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 06:47 AM
The event should be running now guys. I don't know when the drop rate issue will be fixed but maybe we'll be compensated for it. I apologise in advance when I said the event hasn't begun yet. The event began last night at 9 but I thought it began tonight at 9. Sorry about that one.

Jedaii
April 18th, 2014, 07:00 AM
But it said 9PM on Firday. I don't think its 9pm in EU as yet.

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 07:03 AM
But it said 9PM on Firday. I don't think its 9pm in EU as yet.

The event is running but the drop hasn't been fixed yet. I don't know if the skill exp has been bugged but I'm only getting 2% with a manual (5x2) on my c3 Healing of Yama heal.

Alex2peu
April 18th, 2014, 03:49 PM
seriously....this i was loged all day and night and i got no buff...
it looks like Deimos have no clue about how to manage a community at all....he's not doing us a favor by giving us buffs and events...this is his job !! thats what a GM must do...all i see here,if we get a Buff server its like when we are getting an XP event(so rare)

Poootato
April 18th, 2014, 05:02 PM
The event is running but the drop hasn't been fixed yet. I don't know if the skill exp has been bugged but I'm only getting 2% with a manual (5x2) on my c3 Healing of Yama heal.

Same here only 0.60 % skill exp with x 2 manual on my c4 heal

Irgy
April 18th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Where is the Exp Rate and Buffs? Time gone..!

BlackWidow9D
April 18th, 2014, 06:04 PM
event not happening or delayed?

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 09:17 PM
The event is being internally tested and I'm sure once everything has been fixed, we will be compensated with the event starting again. You still have the exp increase and you did have the buff. There is nothing more I can tell you until I find out more from the staff. There is absolutely no point ranting about this... We all know the rates are bugged.

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 10:09 PM
The exp rates will not be fixed this weekend because nobody is in the office due to the holiday. The staff are going to have a discussion to determine how to compensate the users or if the event should just be ran again next week. We apologise for any issues this causes anyone but these things happen.

Ken808
April 18th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Suggestion.... quad drop rate! Monday-Thursday. Exp had/will have its time. We're in the hole for drop for 4 days, so to comp for these 4 days and to give double drop for a weekend, quad!

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Suggestion.... quad drop rate! Monday-Thursday. Exp had/will have its time. We're in the hole for drop for 4 days, so to comp for these 4 days and to give double drop for a weekend, quad!

Specifically speaking, the drop rates and skill rates are lowered but the exp wasn't. The exp is on x12 and I don't believe players should be given a full event compensation or have the rates quadrupled. I completely agree that the drop/skill should be compensated but you are already using the exp event so another one is just an excuse.

Ken808
April 18th, 2014, 10:48 PM
I just said drop rate. No exp.

Fyi I'm fc8

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 11:12 PM
I just said drop rate. No exp.

Fyi I'm fc8

It would be unwise to give a quad drop rate, we're already on x6 drop at base so x24 would be ridiculous, not to mention the people that would use drop cards during that event would double/triple the rates. The drop/skill should be compensated by having the event run again over the next weekend but that's all it should be. I can throw the suggestion when we discuss the events but I doubt they would use that idea. Keep the suggestions coming though.

Apologies for misconstruing your response, I didn't read the "Exp had its time" properly. I thought you wrote "Exp have its time". My mistake, Ken.

I created a thread for event compensation ideas which can be found here (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=65472&goto=newpost)

PrOm0schjn0
April 18th, 2014, 11:16 PM
Specifically speaking, the drop rates and skill rates are lowered but the exp wasn't. The exp is on x12 and I don't believe players should be given a full event compensation or have the rates quadrupled. I completely agree that the drop/skill should be compensated but you are already using the exp event so another one is just an excuse.

I don't need that suck event!!! Give drop rate back to me!!!
I already FC7. Exp event is nothing!!! Event i play a new character, i still need the drop rate good !!! What do u think if a newbie want to start the game but grind from 0 to 52 only drop 4 weapon ??? How can they start like that ?? No money, no gear, no adv light foot, med, step ???

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 11:25 PM
I don't need that suck event!!! Give drop rate back to me!!!
I already FC7. Exp event is nothing!!! Event i play a new character, i still need the drop rate good !!! What do u think if a newbie want to start the game but grind from 0 to 52 only drop 4 weapon ??? How can they start like that ?? No money, no gear, no adv light foot, med, step ???

This was not the planned event. The event planned was x12 exp, x12 skill and x12 drop, unfortunately something went wrong with the exp increase and the drop/skill were dropped to x1. Internal testing was done to fix the problem but due to holidays, nobody will be in the office to properly fix it until next week. I'll see what compensation we can get but that's all I can tell you.

Again, this event was not planned to have the drop and skill lowered to x1-x2.

Luongluan
April 19th, 2014, 02:06 AM
we are Need Open LiuDong map ( bc full level Hight)

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 02:12 AM
we are Need Open LiuDong map ( bc full level Hight)

Please try and stay on topic and if you want to discuss Liaodong, use a different thread or create one. The staff are still awaiting a response for Liaodong.

Jedaii
April 19th, 2014, 03:48 AM
Go PvP in BP. Thats what levle cap is for.

Luongluan
April 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Please try and stay on topic and if you want to discuss Liaodong, use a different thread or create one. The staff are still awaiting a response for Liaodong.

but I want to know what you had planned on opening Liaodong map yet?

and open time Liaodong map is ever

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 07:44 AM
but I want to know what you had planned on opening Liaodong map yet?

and open time Liaodong map is ever

I was told the publishers are hoping to have the map ready by the end of April. I wasn't given guarantee or a time.

Murayuki
April 20th, 2014, 08:06 AM
by the end of april? 10 more days? you've got to be kidding me... i'm out of here, there are better things to do than wasting time

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 08:22 AM
by the end of april? 10 more days? you've got to be kidding me... i'm out of here, there are better things to do than wasting time

It could be longer or it could be shorter. I also removed your insulting comment. Nobody needs to be disrespected.

Luongluan
April 20th, 2014, 09:19 AM

thank you. I have one more question is: you know about a free shirt deco?

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 09:25 AM
thank you. I have one more question is: you know about a free shirt deco?

The deco is based on the Peach Blossoms deco model with a Suba logo on the back. The deco has also been renamed. Suba are awaiting the developers to add the item to the database and upload the patch. The publishers sent the developers the database information so are awaiting the developers to make the changes.

06glennpogz06
April 20th, 2014, 11:58 AM
The deco is based on the Peach Blossoms deco model with a Suba logo on the back. The deco has also been renamed. Suba are awaiting the developers to add the item to the database and upload the patch. The publishers sent the developers the database information so are awaiting the developers to make the changes.

I guess you should add an epithet too for those who played at cbt , would be cool ! :awsum: (just my opinion tho)

Alex2peu
April 20th, 2014, 12:39 PM
lets give them a pizza also

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I guess you should add an epithet too for those who played at cbt , would be cool ! :awsum: (just my opinion tho)

What would you want as an Epi, name and bonus stats?

Sercova
April 20th, 2014, 03:34 PM
A decent amount of CK/Phys Defence/Dodge, possible attribute increase? Crit rate increase. The usual jazz, not too OP but something fitting a "thank you for being part of the cbt" gift.

Jedaii
April 20th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Fumbling Exorcist Epi (CBT)
Physical / Chi Kung Defense +75, Movement speed +15%, All attributes +10, Damage increase by 5% on critical hit, Critical rate increase by 10%

Araan
April 20th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Fumbling Exorcist Epi (CBT)
Physical / Chi Kung Defense +75, Movement speed +15%, All attributes +10, Damage increase by 5% on critical hit, Critical rate increase by 10%
No .

Ken808
April 20th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Beta Tester
+25% mspd

06glennpogz06
April 20th, 2014, 11:33 PM

Fumbling Exorcist stat is fine but change the name to make it more cooler like "Certified beta player" something like that . :D

Asuldesu6K4np4t
April 21st, 2014, 01:45 AM
So is it going to be fixed tomorrow or today?

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 02:46 AM
So is it going to be fixed tomorrow or today?

The rates should be fixed today because everyone will be back in the office and don't worry. I will hound them into submission. I'll let you guys know what is happening regarding compensation.

NewBaby2013
April 21st, 2014, 05:01 AM
The rates should be fixed today because everyone will be back in the office and don't worry. I will hound them into submission. I'll let you guys know what is happening regarding compensation.

What time is the everyone in office? And begin working?

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 05:05 AM
What time is the everyone in office? And begin working?

It's roughly 5:00 AM for them in Canada so I guess when the office is opened and when they are ready to fix the issue. I don't know but if I can find out, I will let you all know.

NewBaby2013
April 21st, 2014, 05:11 AM
It's roughly 5:00 AM for them in Canada so I guess when the office is opened and when they are ready to fix the issue. I don't know but if I can find out, I will let you all know.

Servers of 9dragon located in Canada?

Araan
April 21st, 2014, 05:18 AM
Has the exp event ended? If yes please make a new one as a compensation.

Lumberdjack
April 21st, 2014, 05:19 AM
I guess they are not morning people.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 05:21 AM
Servers of 9dragon located in Canada?

The servers might be based in Canada but I don't know for sure. The data centre hosting this could be anywhere.

Araan
April 21st, 2014, 05:23 AM
I guess they are not morning people.

I guess you're not a genius.

NewBaby2013
April 21st, 2014, 05:25 AM
The servers might be based in Canada but I don't know for sure. The data centre hosting this could be anywhere.

Thanks information from Mod!

Lumberdjack
April 21st, 2014, 05:27 AM
I guess Araan is a kid that has nothing to do but answering random people, random explanations

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 06:16 AM
I guess Araan is a kid that has nothing to do but answering random people, random explanations

Both of you stop it. If you both continue to go off topic like this, I will delete these posts and then we will start going down infractions. If you have nothing relevant to add, don't reply.

Norias22
April 21st, 2014, 07:43 AM
When fix the server rate because this weekend super boring.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 07:52 AM
When fix the server rate because this weekend super boring.

Hopefully when the publishers are back in the office today and have a chance to look into the issue properly.

Luongluan
April 21st, 2014, 07:52 AM
Both of you stop it. If you both continue to go off topic like this, I will delete these posts and then we will start going down infractions. If you have nothing relevant to add, don't reply.

I want to know the contents ahead compensation. and the event deco gift of free beta account to participate once again with this open beta.

Norias22
April 21st, 2014, 07:58 AM
Its 7 AM now i think the publisher is now back in to the office :)

Lumberdjack
April 21st, 2014, 08:14 AM
Even if it is 7 AM, we still have to wait, considering all the delays and slow working, and considering they have a belly full of meat and beer after eating so much on easter, maybe in 2 hours they will fix it

Norias22
April 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
Even if it is 7 AM, we still have to wait, considering all the delays and slow working, and considering they have a belly full of meat and beer after eating so much on easter, maybe in 2 hours they will fix it

Yes maybe.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 08:22 AM
I want to know the contents ahead compensation. and the event deco gift of free beta account to participate once again with this open beta.

I don't know what the compensation is or if there is going to be one. I said I will see if we can get compensated but I cannot promise anything. The deco is a redesigned Peach Blossoms with a different name and a Suba logo on the back as far as I'm aware.

Luongluan
April 21st, 2014, 08:48 AM
I don't know what the compensation is or if there is going to be one. I said I will see if we can get compensated but I cannot promise anything. The deco is a redesigned Peach Blossoms with a different name and a Suba logo on the back as far as I'm aware.

I see very poor for what our server now. it needs to create more events to attract players. need to update a lot

you can see the U.S. server. they work so much better event attracted a lot of players.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 08:53 AM
I see very poor for what our server now. it needs to create more events to attract players. need to update a lot

you can see the U.S. server. they work so much better event attracted a lot of players.

The server is a month in. Give the publishers a chance and you will see how good this will become.

Luongluan
April 21st, 2014, 08:58 AM
The server is a month in. Give the publishers a chance and you will see how good this will become.

I believe that you will get through it, I'm still waiting patiently. but some of my friends have left and to the U.S. server
and I think if you do a good publishers Suba events, they will definitely come back.

Lumberdjack
April 21st, 2014, 08:58 AM
yah but this is not a new game to add maps step by step. other versions did not do that

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 09:05 AM
yah but this is not a new game to add maps step by step. other versions did not do that

I honestly don't know why this was done. It hasn't helped anyone who has hit FC7 and is having to grind endless amounts of party quests just for 5% a quest turn in. Players are bored, the drop/skill reset rates didn't help anyone and there is nothing to do any more. I had more fun dying in SvS than I have had grinding to FC7. This game is too old and broken down to start adding bits of content here and there. Big updates need to be brought forward if this has any chance of surviving.

GC is looking quite golden with their CC dungeons and Superior Dungeon updates. New resources and epi's were also just added and a truck load of bugs were fixed. This is probably the first negative reply where I also haven't defended the publishers. Logging in isn't a privilege, it's depressing.

Lumberdjack
April 21st, 2014, 09:07 AM
This is probably the first negative reply where I also haven't defended the publishers. Logging in isn't a privilege, it's depressing.

And for the first time, you have my like!

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 09:35 AM
And for the first time, you have my like!

I'm just trying to please everybody. I'm trying to be neutral and sometimes it seems like I'm on one persons side more than the other but that isn't how I'm meaning to come across. I didn't agree to this position just to praise Suba, I agreed to this position so I could help everyone out.

Norias22
April 21st, 2014, 10:51 AM
The rate now fixed ?

Norias22
April 21st, 2014, 11:31 AM
The rate now fixed ?

Some one tell me when fix the event rate bug? Because when fix i came back to play 9dragons.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 11:31 AM
The rates are currently x9 on skill exp and drop. The GM tool needs to be fixed and Deimos did try his hardest to get the rates higher. We're being given a CoS buff for 360 minutes which will be rebuffed when it ends.

Alex2peu
April 21st, 2014, 12:04 PM
and how much left till cos? i:D

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 12:33 PM
and how much left till cos? i:D

Till the rebuff or until it ends?

Araan
April 21st, 2014, 02:04 PM
Open LD map please. Grinding blue mobs is not fun.

Alex2peu
April 21st, 2014, 02:42 PM
waited 3 hours...still no buff wtf

BizaRRe123
April 21st, 2014, 03:50 PM
btw,skill rate its still broken

Alex2peu
April 21st, 2014, 03:57 PM
can any1 tell me whats that "suba games scratch card" ? :D i got all 5 scratches,what i do now? :D

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 08:09 PM
can any1 tell me whats that "suba games scratch card" ? :D i got all 5 scratches,what i do now? :D

You scratch it everyday and when you have scratched it five times, you win either a coupon for something in one of the games or Suba Points. Users have claimed to win anything from 25 up to 100SP.

BizaRRe123
April 22nd, 2014, 01:34 AM

where you got that ?o.o

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 01:43 AM
where you got that ?o.o

https://subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo.aspx

Towards the bottom-left, you will see the scratch card panel. Every day you can scratch one space off and when you scratch off all five spaces, you win a prize; Suba Points to game items (I don't think the scratch card has been implemented for 9dragons).

Alex2peu
April 22nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
i completed it but nothing...no code or points or anything :)

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 07:57 AM

Settings > Balance & History.

Luongluan
April 24th, 2014, 06:19 AM

Settings > Balance & History.

can tell me the drop rate, exp, skill?

now?

SEEYOUPK
April 24th, 2014, 09:07 AM
I believe its 6x exp / 9x drop / 9x skill.

BizaRRe123
April 24th, 2014, 10:54 AM
I believe its 6x exp / 9x drop / 9x skill.

i can say 2x on skill....

SEEYOUPK
April 27th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Drop is back to sucky rate too :(