PDA

View Full Version : Event Compensation Suggestions

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 09:29 PM
This is not a rant or a way to voice your negative opinions. Any negative opinion or ranting will be removed - do not waste your own time!

Event Compensation

Unfortunately, the exp event didn't go as smoothly as it could have. I'm going to take most of the responsibility in this as the event was my idea (I didn't know about the exp rate reset). Don't blame the developers or the publishers, the event was my idea and I requested for the rates to be doubled.

The question is: what do you want to see as a compensation that would make up for this event?

plastic001
April 18th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Spawn a megajillion General Wei's on my face with 12x drop :X

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 10:09 PM
Can I please have sensible suggestions.

Ken808
April 18th, 2014, 10:54 PM
call the norm rates x1 x1 x1

lets just call the event now x2 exp x0 x0 for the other 2

to compensate for the negative would be to go up to x1 x2 and x2

to compensate for the event would be to go up to x1 x4 and x4, or x1 x3 and x3

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 11:22 PM

The rates being x1 (x6 exp) x1 (x8 skill) x1 (x6 drop) would be scary if we increased the skill and drop to x3 or x4; x24 skill and x18 drop (x3), or x32 skill and x24 drop. You have to take into consideration that people will also use exp cards and drop cards, either x2 or x3 so those rates would be doubled or tripled again. Those rates are just insanity.

I don't think the skill was increased to x16 (x2) anyway. I think it was increased only to x12. We might be able to push for a x14 on skill and a x14 on drop but that would be pushing it.

Murayuki
April 19th, 2014, 04:06 AM
right now my biggest concern is that i'm wasting my premium. due to closed maps and ****ed up rates i'm just sitting idle and not doing anything, while my 30days are just passing by. right now im totally gonna start a new account once this game gets ready to be played (to start with fresh premium). tho i'd reconsider starting a new account if and only if we had some kind of premium compensation.

and you know what would be awesome? if developers created a custom epithet with some decent stats that's called "devs are slow, but i'm awesome" :D

btw, if you wanna make a safe rates changes, just make some free or collection exp/drop cards. cards never **** things up, while changing rates does.

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 04:22 AM
right now my biggest concern is that i'm wasting my premium. due to closed maps and ****ed up rates i'm just sitting idle and not doing anything, while my 30days are just passing by. right now im totally gonna start a new account once this game gets ready to be played (to start with fresh premium). tho i'd reconsider starting a new account if and only if we had some kind of premium compensation.

and you know what would be awesome? if developers created a custom epithet with some decent stats that's called "devs are slow, but i'm awesome" :D

btw, if you wanna make a safe rates changes, just make some free or collection exp/drop cards. cards never **** things up, while changing rates does.

Collections like that will be farmed in high amounts. The rates were an issue but will be fixed and it won't happen again. The premium was a free gift so you can't really complain about that. The maps are going to be coming and LD is coming even sooner, Suba are waiting on the Developers to organise time frames. Suba cannot make an epi like that because it would require development changes and guess who has to see it? ;)

Araan
April 19th, 2014, 07:41 AM

x0 means you don't get anything at all.

Lumberdjack
April 19th, 2014, 08:24 AM
SO, we got our premium gift that lasts 1 month, LD is not on so we are forced to play on NC and waste our premium. Since we got used to premium benefits, when LD will be online we will be at a dissadvantage so we will have no choice to buy premium. This was the devs ideea from the start. They need to make some money, so we are forced to play on a map where mobs are dark blue, with premium, and after premium runs out, they will add LD, but you will have no more premium so things will be harder.
My suggestion would be to get another 30 day premium asa a "GIFT and CELEBRATION" of LD oppening. since they got on our nerves many times, with events and this bugs, and now no drop. As for compensation to this loss? i am not faithfull that we would get something, they always promise. I know that you Jamie will try to talk me out of this or defend them, but they brought this to themselves, and our trust in this published is fading.

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 10:14 AM
SO, we got our premium gift that lasts 1 month, LD is not on so we are forced to play on NC and waste our premium. Since we got used to premium benefits, when LD will be online we will be at a dissadvantage so we will have no choice to buy premium. This was the devs ideea from the start. They need to make some money, so we are forced to play on a map where mobs are dark blue, with premium, and after premium runs out, they will add LD, but you will have no more premium so things will be harder.
My suggestion would be to get another 30 day premium asa a "GIFT and CELEBRATION" of LD oppening. since they got on our nerves many times, with events and this bugs, and now no drop. As for compensation to this loss? i am not faithfull that we would get something, they always promise. I know that you Jamie will try to talk me out of this or defend them, but they brought this to themselves, and our trust in this published is fading.

You were given a free premium for 30 days to help you level and get you settled back into the game after the characters were wiped. The premium isn't wasted and you are more than welcome to jump on a new alt and start grinding that one. I have a couple of alts already leveled to RL12 and are waiting to chi breath to FD1 which I'll be using for BE farming. You can make plenty of use out of the premium regardless of the maps.

This isn't a ploy to buy premium and this wasn't the developers ideas to start either. The premium was a publisher gift and we have been given two of them so far, along with two bags. The server went into OBT on the 4th and it is now the 19th so by the time LD comes out (hopefully end of April) the premium might have run out or not. I will do my best to see what can be done about this but I honestly don't see why another 30 days should be given out when everyone has made use of their 30 days already.

I am not defending anyone, I am being neutral and understanding of everyone. There are several events that need to be planned and when LD comes out, I will try to get us another event which will be beneficial to absolutely everyone. You don't have to have faith, you don't have to have trust and you don't have to believe anything you are being told. The publishers speak with conviction and until they prove otherwise, I will support them.

BizaRRe123
April 19th, 2014, 10:38 AM
well... drop/skill event would be since we didnt got any of them this week-end

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 10:01 PM
well... drop/skill event would be since we didnt got any of them this week-end

I'm going to push for the skill and drop or jus the whole event to run next with server buffs. I'll let you guys know what we can get.

Ken808
April 19th, 2014, 11:39 PM
x0 means you don't get anything at all.

well... based on x8 going down to x1 it basically is x0.. or i can say it's x1/8th right now

i'd still like to see a item collection event, not one that's like gather 1 of each of these 10 items.

A simple event,
Item A drops globally at the same rate as BE
certain amounts of Item A can be turned in for a prize, x5, x10, scaling to the prize's value

Also double drop for like 1 day out of the week long event so everyone hops on and it's a active looking server

Araan
April 20th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I suggest that we get a massive 3-day compensation for this. Drop rate's been bugged since the start of this event and the exp event was delayed a bit and no buffs were given.

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I'll speak the management tomorrow and see what can be done. Would an increased drop/skill (x14) for the three days with regular server buffs compensate?

Araan
April 20th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I'll speak the management tomorrow and see what can be done. Would an increased drop/skill (x14) for the three days with regular server buffs compensate?

That's fine for me.

Tussaud
April 20th, 2014, 06:35 PM

Nobody forced you to use the premium at the first day. I still haven't used mine. So the fault is all yours, don't blame Suba.

Drop and skill event is fine.

Jamie9d
April 21st, 2014, 02:51 AM
I'll speak to the management today and see what can be done. Let's hope for the best guys! I will also be speaking to the management about the maps again and I will let you know if anything has developed.