PDA

View Full Version : GM Deimos I need You help

MrllDzunG
April 18th, 2014, 11:52 PM
I bug Q Roads to the Dragon , Deimos fix bug Roads to the Dragon pls or reset Q Roads to the Dragon .
account : nghialo84
char : -x[S]nake]x-
fast help me plzzzzzzzzzz

Jamie9d
April 18th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Please report this as a bug using the support feature: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/nine-dragons

MrllDzunG
April 19th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Please report this as a bug using the support feature: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/nine-dragons

I sent support as you but not supported. Mod request please send my support for GM fix or reset Q Roads to the Dragon

Thanks you for help me

Jamie9d
April 19th, 2014, 06:57 AM
I sent support as you but not supported. Mod request please send my support for GM fix or reset Q Roads to the Dragon

Thanks you for help me

I will send this to Deimos and I hope he gets back to you. I will try my best to find some sort of fair compensation reward for you. I'm sorry for your inconvenience.

MrllDzunG
April 20th, 2014, 01:59 AM
why until now I have not received support from Deimos.
Please help me completed my role 2nd.
Mod request please support for Deimos.
thanks you
id :nghialo84
char: -x[S]nake]x-
i bug quest "Road to the Dragon" chapter2 patch3

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 03:11 AM
why until now I have not received support from Deimos.
Please help me completed my role 2nd.
Mod request please support for Deimos.
thanks you
id :nghialo84
char: -x[S]nake]x-
i bug quest "Road to the Dragon" chapter2 patch3

Nobody in in the office until tomorrow due to the holiday and weekend. When Deimos is back in the office, I will ask him to assist you. That is the reason why you didn't receive support as of yet.

MrllDzunG
April 21st, 2014, 11:35 PM
help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 12:00 AM
I have sent a message to Deimos and one to the Management. I can't do anything else for you. I'm so sorry. :/

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 06:20 AM
Does he know how to fix these RTD's yet? its been since Open Beta started my char has been stuck, if he now knows please dont forget about my char! thanks.

MrllDzunG
April 22nd, 2014, 11:19 PM
5 days I happen not been fixed the error, I can delete characters , without getting any help from the number of Deimos. Ending for a game

Jamie9d
April 23rd, 2014, 01:17 AM
5 days I happen not been fixed the error, I can delete characters , without getting any help from the number of Deimos. Ending for a game

I will ask him again today but the response was they are waiting on developers to fix the RTD bug. I'm sorry, I can't do anything else.

MrllDzunG
April 29th, 2014, 11:28 PM
I bug Q Roads to the Dragon , Deimos fix bug Roads to the Dragon pls or reset Q Roads to the Dragon .
account : nghialo84
char : -x[S]nake]x-
fast help me plzzzzzzzzzz
help me plssssssssssssss

Jamie9d
May 1st, 2014, 03:49 AM
help me plssssssssssssss

Deimos hasn't been able to fix the problem. I'll ask him to message you today.