PDA

View Full Version : How to get the 9D premium package?

Ruiyaoyu
April 20th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Hi all,

I heard from a friend that you be able to obtain the 9d premium package(30 days) after receiving a CB key. I received a key but the CB site is closed apparantly.... Is there still a way to obtain the 9d premium package?? Any help is appreciated!:)

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 02:43 PM
We finished the CBT on the fourth of April but reopened the OBT the same day. When you login for OBT by creating an account on the Suba nine dragons page, you will be given the gift upon login. Press H to open the events window to claim the reward.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=64933

Ruiyaoyu
April 20th, 2014, 03:48 PM
We finished the CBT on the fourth of April but reopened the OBT the same day. When you login for OBT by creating an account on the Suba nine dragons page, you will be given the gift upon login. Press H to open the events window to claim the reward.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=64933

Hi GTiJamie, i even created 2 accounts... No gifts at all. Could you please check this matter

Jamie9d
April 20th, 2014, 03:51 PM
Hi GTiJamie, i even created 2 accounts... No gifts at all. Could you please check this matter

The gift package might have expired but I haven't been told this by the staff or any announcements about the gift expiring. I will find out and let you know.

Ruiyaoyu
April 21st, 2014, 05:07 AM
Thanks GTiJamie.

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 12:03 AM
I spoke to the staff and they were not aware the gift was removed. They are going to find out why and I'll get back to you on the problem.

RagingAsura
April 22nd, 2014, 05:41 AM
Will new accounts created since the removal of the premium be gifted them? i got like 5 friends who started during the easter weekend and they didnt get any of the gifts.
I created one to test and surely they were telling the truth. Can GM turn it back on please.

Ruiyaoyu
April 22nd, 2014, 05:51 AM
Will new accounts created since the removal of the premium be gifted them? i got like 5 friends who started during the easter weekend and they didnt get any of the gifts.
I created one to test and surely they were telling the truth. Can GM turn it back on please.

Lets hope so bro. We just have to wait for GTijamie answer:)

Jamie9d
April 22nd, 2014, 06:28 AM
I will remind them heavily today about the gifts, the rtd bugged characters and for a server rebuff. I can't promise anything or if they'll even do anything after I have given them the information but we'll see.

Aklame
April 22nd, 2014, 05:11 PM
Hi all,

I heard from a friend that you be able to obtain the 9d premium package(30 days) after receiving a CB key. I received a key but the CB site is closed apparantly.... Is there still a way to obtain the 9d premium package?? Any help is appreciated!:)

If you actually took part in the CBT then you are entitled to the CBT rewards.

If, like I suspect, you did not take part in the CBT, then you sir get nothing!
http://content7.flixster.com/question/61/59/23/6159233_std.jpg

Ruiyaoyu
April 22nd, 2014, 09:25 PM

Hi Sir, what ur saying is irrelvant cause a friend of mine just created an account before me and he received the gift even though he didnt took part in the CB. But thanks for ur opinion though helped alot!

Jamie9d
April 23rd, 2014, 01:15 AM

That's not how the gift works. The returning players from cbt will be given the deco. The players joining in OBT are given the gift regardless if their account was created in cbt or not.

Ruiyaoyu
April 24th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Any ETA yet about the gifts? I dont want
To sound impatience but i would appreciate if the gm or a staffmember could enlighten us about this matter

Deimos
April 24th, 2014, 10:55 AM
I've emailed the devs about this issue, we hope to have a response soon. As far as I'm aware the starter packages should still be distributed to new characters.

Araan
April 24th, 2014, 03:10 PM
I've emailed the devs about this issue, we hope to have a response soon. As far as I'm aware the starter packages should still be distributed to new characters.

The devs .

Sds7M5vn2fi3a5l
April 25th, 2014, 01:29 PM
it's been a week. 5 workdays and devs haven't figured out a fix for this problem yet? o.0 wow, that's pathetic.

CKBeauty
April 25th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Also remember, there has been a little issue with people making multiple accounts / chars and selling the 4day decos, ghost bags and premiums...

Are those items will be still tradable?

Jamie9d
April 25th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Also remember, there has been a little issue with people making multiple accounts / chars and selling the 4day decos, ghost bags and premiums...

Are those items will be still tradable?

The lucid deco is still tradeable which is being made untradeable. The bags and the premium are both untradeable which happened during the last patch.

RagingAsura
April 25th, 2014, 04:11 PM
LOL...bags are still tradeable, i gave fem one to my friend and she gave male one back to me. Havent tried premium cos i've used all mine.

NewBaby2013
April 27th, 2014, 09:10 AM
What happens with gifts? The long time, then do not fix it?
And the map LD is not open. It is depressed.

Jamie9d
April 28th, 2014, 05:19 AM
What happens with gifts? The long time, then do not fix it?
And the map LD is not open. It is depressed.

The publishers are awaiting response from the developers regarding the gift. I'll find out how far that has got and let you know.

B98iandreijpvOD
April 28th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Hey guys . I start my adventure here with a friend , today come one up too . Can you give us the obt gift ? The 30 day package and the bags? Thanks you.

Jamie9d
April 28th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Hey guys . I start my adventure here with a friend , today come one up too . Can you give us the obt gift ? The 30 day package and the bags? Thanks you.

The gift has been temporarily disabled and the publishers are awaiting a response from the developers to fix it. The publishers physically have no access to source code so they cannot modify things themselves.

DupVWOQ0lDjxJj5
April 30th, 2014, 05:41 AM
i just hope they fix those gifts before they open LD. i create a new account every day just to see if they've fixed it yet.
no point in lvling now if i'm gonna have to remake an account just to get the premium gift...