PDA

View Full Version : About sheltoms

Solberg81
April 20th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I do know how to use the force sheltoms, but i dont know what to do with magic sheltoms
also if i mix an item with a spec sheltoms, will the item aquire that spec?
What i mean is, that since i have a few priest, atalante fadeos, can i use to mix an item if i am magician?

megaman007
April 20th, 2014, 05:37 PM
I do know how to use the force sheltoms, but i dont know what to do with magic sheltoms
also if i mix an item with a spec sheltoms, will the item aquire that spec?
What i mean is, that since i have a few priest, atalante fadeos, can i use to mix an item if i am magician?

Sorry i was away for awhile. As far as i know some believe that using spec sheltons ver non spec is the key to respecting an item but most of us just use any one doesn't matter. I just use what i have available to me and mix and most cases that works. Its all or nothing when you mix you might get lucky then you might not. You can buy a respec stone in the store also that may give you a better advantage at respecting an item but i have failed sometimes using the stone also so its all luck my friend just plain luck. Magic sheltons are used just for making forces with.

megaman007
April 20th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Bump!
Quote:
answer:
Yes you can use any spec even atalanta fadeo's to repec with even though you are a magician. But to use the fadeo in your inventory would be another matter since you a magician you would need a magician fadeo to get the benifits of the spec item.