PDA

View Full Version : a few ata questions

Disappear20110619
January 22nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
what ata's are level 100+ now?

is the fastest speed 10?

do ata's deal more damage than some fs/ms/ps/ks at the same level?

is it best to be pure and putting all points into agility?

Whats the best spirit for an ata?

Nnoitra
January 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM
Ringo, Bear, Emily, Chronos are the 10x ata's if i remember correctly.

NickV D=
January 22nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
i think all atas shold go low str after 9x... i actually dont see why they should wear heavy armors and stuff if they r not going to tank (if they r going to hunt most of the time and plan to lvl in parties ).. there is no need to be able to tank 2 or 3 hits if after the 1st ur gonna run away.. with low str they can tank 1 hit (like archers do) and deal same (or more) dmg than ms/ks... not too sure about ps/fs but if not the same it would be kinda close.. a good example is bear whose vengance spamming is sick and kills pretty fast...
but ranged mobs at ET can be a problem for low str atas.. i really dont know how high str atas do there but i guess if u hunt with a partner low str is the best choice..

TehSammy
January 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM
Atas are also helped by the bugged dmg on lvl 100 jav, it outdmgs a lvl 102 jav so they have that working for them too once they are 100 ;x

SelenisAaargh
January 22nd, 2010, 05:47 PM
well with vengeance you can dish out some nice damage but atas are underpowered for a very long time...
id say at high 7x you start having real fun as you can afford to max out storm and in mid 8x you can have a reasonably high vengeance... if you dont want to have high HoV

if you do a low str build i would strongly advise you to add at least 50 if not 70 health, this way you have some survivability in BC.

ata defense however is really well.with a reasonably high HoV you can have a combined block/evade rating of 50%

spirit wise go with 64 murky till high 7x and then with 72 devine after that if you want.
however you can also make a low spirit build which depends on high frost jav as buff so you dont have to rely on vengeance spamming

speed 8 is the limit and speed 9 with farinaspamming

Golden_Knight
January 24th, 2010, 02:59 AM
isnt the limit speed 10 with farina?cause it says on ept1.blogspot that in the upper limits of skill lvl farina gives +2 speed,so technically

but yeah id say +1,cause i dont think anyone is willing to take the risk of upping farina to max lvl

SelenisAaargh
January 24th, 2010, 06:11 AM
isnt the limit speed 10 with farina?cause it says on ept1.blogspot that in the upper limits of skill lvl farina gives +2 speed,so technically

but yeah id say +1,cause i dont think anyone is willing to take the risk of upping farina to max lvl

you are correct!
actually you only need farina lvl 5 to get speed boost of 2.

i had to consult my stat calculator for this and truly i completely forgot about farinas possibilities...:rolleyes:

hmm well since farina is the only skill which chains with frostjav (but only tthe damage, not the freeze effect) it actually could be a usefull attack skill.

Bump: this site has some nice pointers but the ata guide is really bad and outdated

the stat formulas are also way outdated and dont work anymore

Bukum
January 27th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Thc4me is 100 now so u can add her to the list

Disappear20110619
January 30th, 2010, 07:12 PM
thx for all ur help

Baaly
February 7th, 2010, 03:26 AM
... i actually dont see why they should wear heavy armors and stuff if they r not going to tank

one word 4 u: c a v e :p