PDA

View Full Version : RoadToDragon issue

Lumberdjack
April 23rd, 2014, 05:58 AM
I've seen many people with RTD quests bugged and have to wait alot till a GM finally decides to help them, so i have a suggestion. Make 2nd role automately at EC6, just make one quest that upgrades your status as a 2ndrole and get rid of RTD bugs! I've seen this feature in Play9D, did not played there cos i do not like private servers (saw it on forums and fixed the bugs, the arguments, and the kiddy wines) I think this will be a good feature that will attract more players, even those that are playing on GC, cos even if some RTD are not bugged... they are BOORING AS HELL! and you don't get much rewards.

Jamie9d
April 24th, 2014, 01:36 AM
I completely agree. The second role quests are a useless waste of time and need to be dropped. So many people are struggling to even finish their quests and to be honest, there is a lack of the staff even doing anything. I wish I could help the staff and even when I relay a lot of problems back to them, nothing is done.

I'm trying to hold my composure but this is really unfair on those who are still waiting for answers - two weeks after their issues were made public. I cannot support the publishers when their blatant lack of respect for players is happening daily. Suba, sort your players out or this is a lost cause.

The main response is they are waiting for the developers to fix the issue and that this is a beta so bugs should he expected. I completely disagree. These are bugs but the staff should be working hard to fix them. Why should players be left without help because this bug is preventing them from playing the game properly? The publishers should have researched into what was a problem from day one and not release a broken pile of rubbish which people can buy from. I'm starting to have many concerns and if they are not sorted within a reasonable time frame then I think this will be my last attempt at this game.

RagingAsura
April 24th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Why do they need Devs to babysit and do everything for them? other publishers have this problem and they fixed it with just GM. I dont recall EU server or USA server needing Devs involvement to sort out account specific problems. We are not asking them to tinker with the codes or the features etc, just fix the accounts/chars which is GM's job. You cant expect Dev guys to sit there fixing account issues all day long. Thats like asking microsoft to fix a problem everytime AD locks out someone's account.

Lumberdjack
April 25th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Gm should have alot of possibilities in the GM tool, he can not update client or change/upgrade content, but he can change ingame rates, spawn mobs, make events, timers, refreshable buffs on log in or map change, he can do that. The problem is that we only have 1 GM, that GM is new and unexperienced and on top if this he is inactive.

Jamie9d
April 26th, 2014, 02:04 AM
I really don't know what to tell you lads. I'm just waiting for good news lately - I haven't logged in a week.