PDA

View Full Version : Bugges assassin skills

Jionalith
April 23rd, 2014, 03:20 PM
i'd like to start a discussion about assassin skills that seem to be bugged to me: attack mastery and blind, but first ill ask about attack mastery because im not really sure it is!

according to what i can understand by the description it should add attack rating but it doesnt, or maybe i misunderstood and it increases the chance to add an aditional hit when using default attacks?

and also i guess blind is bugged because unlike vanish the skill goes on even after you've hit a monster and they can see you after that! so im not sure if its supposed to go off after or if the monsters shouldnt see you even after you've hit them! what do you think?

SunnyZ
April 23rd, 2014, 06:18 PM
I've found a funny bug with skill Beat Up.
Try add the F key shortcut to it F1, F3 F4, F5, F6, F7, F8
Now try add the shortcut key F2 :troll:

Cortza
April 23rd, 2014, 08:13 PM
yeh happened to me too F2 crashed the game

Vahallah
April 24th, 2014, 02:46 AM
buying weapon in ruinen for assasin crashes game, assigning F2 to beat up crashes game, taking screenies all screenies are Black

Alot of Bugs but I am still happy new characters are here finally, ^^

chanchiquito
April 24th, 2014, 02:58 AM
buying weapon in ruinen for assasin crashes game, assigning F2 to beat up crashes game, taking screenies all screenies are Black

Alot of Bugs but I am still happy new characters are here finally, ^^

Everyone gets black SS if playing in full mode since 3172, try window mode.

vatefaire
April 24th, 2014, 07:35 AM
yay assasins cant have their weapons mixed. or maybe they have other formulas? xD

still really nice character and the dmg output looks really good hope its not too squishy for high lvl maps.

Thc4me
April 24th, 2014, 10:44 AM
about hp? r the hp really that low or is this a bug too?

Cortza
April 24th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Anyone completed tier4 quest? Killed many Avelisk-L but no Royal Amulet :(

PriestSkittles
April 24th, 2014, 12:35 PM
try killing Snail in beehive cave that might give you Royal amulet :confused: ...... i still cant get in game since the new patch i hope suba links the new patch soon on there site :ehh:

Hellokiti
April 24th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Anyone completed tier4 quest? Killed many Avelisk-L but no Royal Amulet :(

I completed tie4.

But i was require to kill a chain golem in Iron 1, kill for 15 mins then i got the Royal amulet.

Viseris
April 24th, 2014, 02:48 PM
yay assasins cant have their weapons mixed. or maybe they have other formulas? xD

still really nice character and the dmg output looks really good hope its not too squishy for high lvl maps.

It's true. I totally BROKE my sheltoms trying to mix. That being said, the damage output of the assassin is still high (with forces on).

Not sure if this is a bug or something intentional. I guess we have to go with a raw weapon until 80 because yeah...don't waste raids on low level stuff. Aging works still as intended on these weapons right?

SunnyZ
April 27th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Using Blind in ice maps makes you go invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zhA_2ozEX0

Or rather, when you have an ice attack on you, you disappear.
This is going to be really annoying in ET2 with prs's ice attacks...

KissAlone
April 28th, 2014, 12:56 AM
I didn't see effect of Blind skill. I left blind lv 7. Now i don't buff that anymore. I think it's bugged

DAICAPI
April 30th, 2014, 06:12 AM
At Kpt site, they said that "Attack mastery" skill increases extra attack chance/ rating (Don't know what does it means) and evasion chance. xD

Jionalith
April 30th, 2014, 09:08 AM
At Kpt site, they said that "Attack mastery" skill increases extra attack chance/ rating (Don't know what does it means) and evasion chance. xD

well i think i saw my assassin kick a monster once... once... but i think that was before i installed sunnyz's weapon fix so maybe it was also a glitch, i have the skill maxed out and the evasion seems to work