PDA

View Full Version : Aging Assasins Weapons

megaman007
April 26th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Just wanted to let some know that i tried aging assasina's weapons at level 60 SaL Dagger and i tried non spec and spec and both aged fine with no problems. But you cannot mix or respec the weapons of assassin as of yet it will fail everytime. I just mixed my spike armor non spec and it mixed fine as far as that goes. Anyhow just an update for some who still wanders. Have a good one oh just beat my skill master the first time also so now looking forward to hestian down the road in a few when i get better equipment. My pike had no problem with hestian so looking to see what she can do.:p

P.S. Sore Sword is all i used on skill master and it it awesome. Kicked his but good.

Mixed Spike armor and aged weapon once.
I had 280 life pots and only about 15 mana and 100 stamina thats all it took and didn't really need awhole lot of mana. Used Mirage force also. Sore Sword buff can go fast with out the mana so that's a plus right there and really didn't need most of the life pots but now i got some for training anyhow.

SunnyZ
April 26th, 2014, 10:01 PM
You can respec the weapons...
It will only go NS or Assassin spec. The stats do change.

I've done it hundreds of times to get perf items.

Jettsky
April 26th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Use nied my friend. :)

spectral
April 26th, 2014, 11:40 PM
tryed like 10 kind of gemming on sword they all failed....

Lexaki
April 27th, 2014, 12:37 AM
I respeced 3-4 Dual Daggers at lvl 20-75 and it go from NS to ASS.

[EVIL]
April 27th, 2014, 08:33 AM
mixing of armors is fine I did a celesto mix for supreme armor assassin spec, but weapon fails all time, I think Morald was not notified of new class and weapons, or maybe he was told but he is too old cant hear

Mwolfqaz1
April 28th, 2014, 05:27 PM
I have to agree, that mixing/gemming of ASS weps should be allowed.
I have tried a few time now and it fails, that's BS....
Aging ASS weps is ok in a way, but I like to Gem more than age.

Thx and have a good one eh. ^_^

KissAlone
April 30th, 2014, 04:04 AM
In addition to age dual sword as long as bow :(

PandaRed
April 30th, 2014, 09:26 AM
LOL...mixing and aging hex table haven't add to dagger?

HealUMaybe
August 28th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Yeah I just had a problem with mixing my 65 dagger for my Assassin. Lost 5 Devine and 5 Celesto!?!?! Is there any word on when it will be fixed?

Foomps
August 28th, 2014, 11:35 PM
You can't mix assassin and shaman weapons, its a bug. When it'll be fixed? Never, you can thank Yedang.

PoA-st4r
August 29th, 2014, 02:32 AM
That's a sad day, I added a ticket to the pile about this issue, i didn't look hard enough before mixing i guess, lost 5 devi 5 celes trying to mix shaman phantom. :/

minkwarrior
August 29th, 2014, 04:22 AM
I lost 5 Devines and 5 Celestos at mixing too. Oh, my poor Ass...

megaman007
August 30th, 2014, 02:45 PM
Yeah i tried early on ingame to mix assassin weapons but lost gold and sheltons trying my luck at it. I wonder if it is bug or we just don't have the right mixing formula for those type of weapons. Does anyone know? Good ole yedang putting out new characters and can't even mix weapons with it. I find that just like yedang. Also i wonder if bpt and kpt have that problem? I guess stay tuned maybe next year or never like GM[foomps] said. Another failure just like sod.

Or maybe http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss12/funnyzone4u/Funny%20Animations/Windows_error.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/funnyzone4u/media/Funny%20Animations/Windows_error.gif.html)