PDA

View Full Version : Client modifications

RagingAsura
April 28th, 2014, 10:46 AM
So there are comprehensive guides + packing/unpacking tools out there for modifying the client files to affect all sorts of stuff from skills, to status effects. Any news from the other side as to how they are going to tackle this? it's pointless playing if some dude out there runs around impervious yet still able to use skills, or has so many different buffs not available to anyone else.

We've all raised this point but Suba has seemed to turn a blind eye. Are the devs/publishers hearing us or what?

Deimos
April 28th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Any players caught hacking/cheating/botting will be banned. We have a ticket section for reporting players here:
https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/nine-dragons/9d-report-a-player

If you have any suggestions or ideas on what else we can do to prevent cheating please let us know.

RagingAsura
April 28th, 2014, 02:01 PM
No im not reporting anyone right now, besides when people modify their clients it's hard for others to see and prove. What i'm asking is will the devs or yourself push on the security side of things to tighten up client modifications? like a better check, right now you can just replace all these files with modified ones and the game will still happily launch.

Jamie9d
April 28th, 2014, 02:38 PM
Most of the SCR_base files will contain very little that you can modify to benefit you in-game, you have the mastery and the m&d but that's about it. Most of the changes need to be made server side so a lot of these 'exploits using scr_base' are hearsay.

Kutilashoen
May 22nd, 2014, 05:07 PM
why my char stuck at hafei? when i opened my first char the program is stop, and i must open louncher again, pls tell me how to fix it

Jamie9d
May 22nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
why my char stuck at hafei? when i opened my first char the program is stop, and i must open louncher again, pls tell me how to fix it

A lot of players found themselves crashing in Hefei. Some people were able to fix the game by uninstalling and reinstalling the client.