PDA

View Full Version : New GM In Town!

Jester
April 29th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Hey guys!

My name is Jester and I am a current GM for Lucent Heart.

Starting today, I'll be working with you guys along with Deimos to improve 9Dragons as much as possible!

If you have any questions/suggestions/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via in-game/forum/Facebook messages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gm.jester.50

:)

SEEYOUPK
April 29th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Make drop rate 9x

Alex2peu
April 29th, 2014, 03:55 PM
so technicaly we have nothing...another GM from other game that wont have time for us
great!

Gluco
April 29th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Another GM who knows nothing about 9d, well done.

Raidenshib2F8fO
April 29th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Hmmm. As here my fellows have tried to say: Are you going to be as active as Deimos or you'll have more time for us? Are you familiar with the game? Are you going to do some special event? Etc, etc. It would be nice if we knew more about what are you going to do with 9D, because right now we aren't very happy with the current trait we have been receiving from Suba...

Lumberdjack
April 29th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Huehuehue, Be strong Jester! Just listen and keep in mind this. DO NOT PROMISE anything that you are not certain that you can do without help from devs. We already are sick of promises and so much dust in the wind.

plastic001
April 29th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Starting today, I'll be working with you guys along with Deimos to improve 9Dragons as much as possible!

Cool, thanks for helping out :)

Zackhario
April 29th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Hey guys!

My name is Jester and I am a current GM for Lucent Heart.

If you have any questions/suggestions/concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me via in-game/forum/Facebook messages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gm.jester.50

:)

You traitor! Q_Q I thought you're our GM.

Just joking, good luck Jester.

Deco69
April 29th, 2014, 07:16 PM
You'll regret coming to 9d. The community is awful.

CKBeauty
April 29th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Wow... sad to read some of those comments

Welcome to this little corner Jester, hopefully with your assistance we can get some of the so expected new maps, content and fixes, as well as communication with the development team moving a bit faster

I guess that part of the problem is that everyone is capping already all chars... and really nothing to do anymore but to pvp on a pve server... which as you guess, quite a task anyway :P

Hopefully this sad cloud will banishes once we can get the updates rolling in

Welcome and thanks for future assisntance

Skye69
April 29th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Good Luck Jest:)

Ericbui
April 29th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Firstly, welcome to 9D, GM Jester. Secondly, I want to ask you some questions. Have you ever experienced 9D before? Can you distribute your time properly between 2 games? The thing we need is a GM with full knowledge about 9D and spend his/her time with 9D, not a GM starting to learn about 9D. We are so tired of hearing promises from Suba, we want to see actual actions. So if you are confident to manage 9D, please help with your heart. But if you think you can not follow 2 games at the same time, please tell Suba to find another GM.

Anw, I hope you can fulfill your work perfectly. I'm gradually losing faith for Suba, but I will lay on this last chance

NameLess113
April 30th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Don`t smash the door on your way out. You`ll find this task you been asigned with and the game alot more complicate than what you did untll now. And the comunity its another kind of special.

NewBaby2013
April 30th, 2014, 01:10 AM
Dear GM.
I want you use GM tools creat something Event for Sever etc... increase (drop, exp, skill), buff sever more often, ...
Because the new map is not open, we do not have anything to do.
To create more excitement for players if you do not want people to leave Sever.
I think, GMTools can do it, any more.

Araan
April 30th, 2014, 02:44 AM
Open LD, already.

Lumberdjack
April 30th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Just asking, but shouldn't our new GM be called Subeen ? And a GM that'll be specialized just for 9D

NewBaby2013
April 30th, 2014, 05:16 AM
GM was the beginners 9d, then he do not understand about 9d, hazz

RagingAsura
April 30th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Just asking, but shouldn't our new GM be called Subeen ? And a GM that'll be specialized just for 9D

we have a new staff member for 9d who is going to be regularly in-game called "Subeen".

Is the new GM called JESTER? cos I saw a GM:JESTER idle in bamboo entrance to black clans there for days.

The new GM from what I was told is called "Subeen". Jester is a GM for Lucent Heart and I have no idea why he was ingame. I assume he was checking something for someone?

So it is Jester afterall and he's not dedicated to 9D as was suggested. Anyway welcome Jester and good luck! you've a handful here :D

Jedaii
April 30th, 2014, 06:57 AM
Welcome to hell!

Elured
April 30th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome and good luck.

Some posters here are frustrated but anyone that reads and writes on this 9d forum in principle just want to have a prosperous enjoyable game. I hope you will have enough time to dedicate to 9d. It's a game that many of us know and love for long time and probably just more job for you. Try to do it as good as you can, that's only thing a single person can do.

PrOm0schjn0
April 30th, 2014, 12:37 PM
U just need open LD, server is dead now =.= We don't care about changing GM or something like that, all we need just new map, event!!!

Zerin22
April 30th, 2014, 02:50 PM
U just need open LD, server is dead now =.= We don't care about changing GM or something like that, all we need just new map, event!!! I agree with this and North Sea Icy Palace map also. The Liaodong map will only keep us busy for a few days. We want and need the full Korean version of this game.

Not the old Acclaim version!

Sercova
April 30th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Welcome Jester, look forward to seeing you around braj

Jamie9d
May 1st, 2014, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the community.

Aklame
May 1st, 2014, 11:47 AM
Welcome dude.

Ozmliad
May 1st, 2014, 03:14 PM