PDA

View Full Version : Gachas? Really?

AliceLH
April 30th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Sooo I bought 40 Herc Gachas, I've actually bought 60-70 over the week. And no luck? Like really? I understand its luck based but after 70 Gachas and still nothing?! I dont expect a refund, but I'm pretty damn annoyed.

Cleftobismal
April 30th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Sooo I bought 40 Herc Gachas, I've actually bought 60-70 over the week. And no luck? Like really? I understand its luck based but after 70 Gachas and still nothing?! I dont expect a refund, but I'm pretty damn annoyed.

Just a bad case of luck. I usually get poseidon/athena/hercs within every 4~7 gachas.

AliceLH
April 30th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Just a bad case of luck. I usually get poseidon/athena/hercs within every 4~7 gachas.

I don't think its luck to be honest, I think its a damn joke. :-/

ProbablyReal
April 30th, 2014, 07:41 PM
I would typically be willing to agree with you if it weren't for the fact that you're the only person I have heard who is having any luck with them at all. When 10+ people are getting nothing in 30 gacha, the complaints regarding them is a valid one and I believe she is right about them being a joke.

I don't think its luck to be honest, I think its a damn joke. :-/
I second this sentiment. Let the record state that I got two pets within the first 3-5 gacha I bought off other people BUT when I used a bunch at one time I only got about 1 pet in every 40/50 gacha. There are a couple videos going around of people having super poor "luck" with them, which is honestly a shame given the fact that SubaGames knows this community still has sour feelings regarding gachas.

That said, I didn't want to start this topic myself but I'm glad someone else did the honors and made their personal opinion on the gachas loud and clear on the forums thus allowing others to see that they aren't the only one(s) having ridiculously poor luck.

AlehLH
April 30th, 2014, 08:11 PM
I'm another case of bad luck. Got zero pets with 9 gachas and I've heard of people who bought more than 20 and still got nothing. This is more than just annoying.

RoseMelody
April 30th, 2014, 08:37 PM
I've had my share of bad luck but it really shouldn't be that bad.

HatefulFate
April 30th, 2014, 10:44 PM
I think the GM should take those 3 gachas out of item mall untill they put Poseidon and others back in.

Zackhario
May 1st, 2014, 03:16 AM
I haven't really bought any gachas, if I really want a poseiden or the other two, I would be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Other it's just wasting money.

I'd suggest you to do the same thing. Frankly speaking, gachas are pretty useless unless you're buying them in gold, and that is their solely purpose of it all.

I must say though, 40 to 70 gachas and still no luck? I'm really sorry to hear that, if I ever find someone selling a Herc, I'll let you know.

Shiono
May 1st, 2014, 05:23 AM
I'm another case of bad luck. Got zero pets with 9 gachas and I've heard of people who bought more than 20 and still got nothing. This is more than just annoying.
*raises hand* I am that person who bought 20+ gachas and got nothing.
I am with you Alice!!

AliceLH
May 1st, 2014, 09:43 AM
I haven't really bought any gachas, if I really want a poseiden or the other two, I would be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Other it's just wasting money.

If the item is bugged, They should not be in the item mall? I know people win her several times. I just don't get why I did not even get a one with the 70 Gacha's I bought. Had I known it was bugged, if that is true, then I would have never bought them in the first place.

HatefulFate
May 1st, 2014, 11:26 AM
If the item is bugged, They should not be in the item mall? I know people win her several times. I just don't get why I did not even get a one with the 70 Gacha's I bought. Had I known it was bugged, if that is true, then I would have never bought them in the first place.

he wasn't saying that the gacha was bug. He meant the "Poseidon, Herc, Athena can't be in Item mall due to whatever reason" bug.

HatefulFate
May 1st, 2014, 12:19 PM
eh, wanted the edit the previous post but cant.

Alice, if you're seeing this, I got a Herc with 3 gacha. Brought 10 since I'm running out of stuff to buy in the item mall. With 3 I got the pet, the rest of the 7 was junk sadly.

but If you still want it you can have it.

AliceLH
May 1st, 2014, 01:19 PM
eh, wanted the edit the previous post but cant.

Alice, if you're seeing this, I got a Herc with 3 gacha. Brought 10 since I'm running out of stuff to buy in the item mall. With 3 I got the pet, the rest of the 7 was junk sadly.

but If you still want it you can have it.

I would love to take her off your hands lol.

RukaMency
May 1st, 2014, 11:28 PM
I bought 3 dorsey gacha's and got her on the third try.

ProbablyReal
May 2nd, 2014, 12:06 AM
Since the GMs haven't commented, I'd like to just state that I still feel like the gachas for the divine bond pets looks like a quick monetary gains idea on the part of SubaGames, if I may be completely honest. Why would they add a gacha for a pet that you cannot directly buy because said pets are "bugged"? It was clearly stated and stressed that there would be no "rely on luck" exclusive items and then they ever so clearly put in exactly that. Honestly I feel a little bit betrayed and lied to; even though I feel the "bugged" pets in an excuse as well, I still would prefer if they stuck to their word and didn't have gacha for an item that they currently do not have a direct buy option for. When they "fix" the divine bonds then they can put them back; otherwise SubaGames is breaking trust and upsetting people who were otherwise loyal customers.

Oh, and here is a direct quote from Involution:

I want to clarify something with you guys about how gachas are going to work for us.

We are not going to have any exclusive items in the gachas...We are trying to be extremely careful about avoiding any pay-to-win qualities as well as forcing players to rely on random elements.

Have a splendid day. : )

Jester
May 2nd, 2014, 11:42 AM
Since the GMs haven't commented, I'd like to just state that I still feel like the gachas for the divine bond pets looks like a quick monetary gains idea on the part of SubaGames, if I may be completely honest. Why would they add a gacha for a pet that you cannot directly buy because said pets are "bugged"? It was clearly stated and stressed that there would be no "rely on luck" exclusive items and then they ever so clearly put in exactly that. Honestly I feel a little bit betrayed and lied to; even though I feel the "bugged" pets in an excuse as well, I still would prefer if they stuck to their word and didn't have gacha for an item that they currently do not have a direct buy option for. When they "fix" the divine bonds then they can put them back; otherwise SubaGames is breaking trust and upsetting people who were otherwise loyal customers.

Oh, and here is a direct quote from Involution:

Have a splendid day. : )

The developers have noted that the bug has been fixed in the 8.00 release.

We just sent off the translation files, so they will be coming back into the mall.

DevilInGlasses
June 1st, 2014, 02:53 PM
any and all chance based items in cash shops in free to play games should be avoided like the plague. most have a <1% chance of giving the top tier prizes.

Any players here who have any experience with Aeria Games will know exactly what I mean.

Cleftobismal
June 1st, 2014, 11:40 PM
any and all chance based items in cash shops in free to play games should be avoided like the plague. most have a <1% chance of giving the top tier prizes.

Any players here who have any experience with Aeria Games will know exactly what I mean.

omfg when I played SMT Imagine under Aeria Games, I only hit the top prize once a year in the Fortune Card System, out of the many months of doing so. You had to like sell the lesser prizes and materials just to buy it from the lucky ducks. <o> I lol'd when the jp server had a update to increase the FC. (Which was a devastating 20+ versions away)

Though comparing the rates in this game "Gacha System" and the fortune card, I'd say this one is much better. A majority of Aeria game's had a two system pick, where it already picked two prizes out of the whole liner. It's just a matter of picking the right slot out of the two to get the best prize. (Which obviously decreased the probability of getting the item you want by a half) <o>

MikeParnell
November 10th, 2014, 01:04 AM
They really need to fix this...
I spent way too much trying to get a WOF mount.... I tried over 50 times!
How many do I need to try to get one? I keep getting junk!
Am I going to have to waste the equilalant of a down payment on a real motorcycle to get one?
Got one by freak accident for my sm but now when we go questing, she is too fast!

KiahInoue
November 23rd, 2014, 03:17 AM
To simplify things. Please stop selling in GACHA. We don't like it.

Highfive77Y4F3D
November 23rd, 2014, 01:20 PM
Maybe you don't like it, but i'm sure many other people do like them like I do.

Beryu
November 23rd, 2014, 01:52 PM
Don't continue to spend money knowing you don't like it, and complain. That just doesn't make sense.
SP is not a right. You get SP items because you paid out of your wallet and you got lucky (in the case of gachas). Gacha items are powerful and should be valuable.

Shiono
November 23rd, 2014, 02:36 PM
Still, some items should be available for purshase out of gachas ovo
Also, there's something in my mind that keeps bugging me.. why is Heracles the only god pet available out of gachas? xD

Beryu
November 23rd, 2014, 04:27 PM
I could see that happening with stuff like furniture.
Not stuff like battle mounts though.

I would prefer the idea of selling gacha packs in addition to the individual gachas. (Not that I use them myself, but this is an alternate take to this "problem")
Gachas could be sold in packs of 6, at the cost of 5 gachas. In other words, buy 5 get one free.

Rosette13
August 7th, 2015, 08:40 AM
I had a friend spend USD 100 on Wheel of Fortune Gachas and never got a single one. I gave him one, but he left the game instead of having to experience a similar thing happening the next time he wants something from gachas.

I usually get a pet or mount after 30 gachas. I get 2 from 10 if I'm really lucky (which only happened twice so far).

Other than that, I just buy the thing I want with gold. Or trade something from it.

It'd be nice to have more players satisfied with their spending instead having them dissatisfied and feel like giving up on the game.

AzalinLH
August 7th, 2015, 03:49 PM
I had a friend spend USD 100 on Wheel of Fortune Gachas and never got a single one. I gave him one, but he left the game instead of having to experience a similar thing happening the next time he wants something from gachas.

I usually get a pet or mount after 30 gachas. I get 2 from 10 if I'm really lucky (which only happened twice so far).

Other than that, I just buy the thing I want with gold. Or trade something from it.

It'd be nice to have more players satisfied with their spending instead having them dissatisfied and feel like giving up on the game.

Gachas are optional, not required. If you choose to try them, you choose to risk not getting anything good :/

Rosette13
August 8th, 2015, 04:59 AM
In USD 100? Really, ZZen? Wouldn't you be pissed off too?

AzalinLH
August 8th, 2015, 03:48 PM
In USD 100? Really, ZZen? Wouldn't you be pissed off too?

Pissed yes, i've spent $150 USD before and gotten nothing. However, it is still a gamble, and no one is forcing you to do it.