PDA

View Full Version : Quest Bug - RTD, RTE...

Mrtarzan
May 1st, 2014, 03:51 PM
Dear GM,

I send a ticket at https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/nine-dragons two days ago. But i haven't received response from you. So today i report bug again. This is my clone account.

Username: xbear611
Character: [R]Vega
Clan: SHAO LIN

1/ RTD:

Map: Song Shan

I'm doing Chapter 2 - Gaining Cow quest. The last step of this quest is talk to NPC GuangZheng, but there is no line of quest when i cliked to NPC.

2/ RTE, RTK:

Map: ZhengZhou, Jinnan

As you see in image above, i have quest items like 'COMB', 'BRONZE MIRROR'. But there is no new quest here in map.
Not only in Zhengzhou map, after i finished some quests there is no next quest appear in Jinan or Hefei...

So pls help me fix this bug.
Thanks for your reading.

Mrtarzan
May 4th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Dear GM,

Pls hear my voice or at least give me a reply. :(

Thank u :P

Jamie9d
May 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Did you kill the two SF mobs: pouring ice and pouring flower? The karma quest you're doing: Ghost returns to Heaven (II) have you shown the items to the blacksmith in Wuan Village?

Mrtarzan
May 4th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Did you kill the two SF mobs: pouring ice and pouring flower? The karma quest you're doing: Ghost returns to Heaven (II) have you shown the items to the blacksmith in Wuan Village?

Thanks for your reply, Jamie.

1/ About RTD: I killed two SF mobs, talked to Zui Hong and reported back to Guang Zhen. But after i reported to GuangZhen. There is nothing next.

2/ About Ghost return to Heaven (II): Same as above, after i talked to NPC, there is nothing next.

3/ In my Quest(Q) window: There is no quest in process: RTE(0), RTK(0), HE(0), RTF(0). And RTD(1).

4/ In all maps: There's no new quest appear.

My character level is Golden Blossoms 4. This is not my main char but it takes me a lot of time to training skills, blah, blah...

Please help me to fix these bugs.
Thank you.

Jamie9d
May 4th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Thanks for your reply, Jamie.

1/ About RTD: I killed two SF mobs, talked to Zui Hong and reported back to Guang Zhen. But after i reported to GuangZhen. There is nothing next.

2/ About Ghost return to Heaven (II): Same as above, after i talked to NPC, there is nothing next.

3/ In my Quest(Q) window: There is no quest in process: RTE(0), RTK(0), HE(0), RTF(0). And RTD(1).

4/ In all maps: There's no new quest appear.

My character level is Golden Blossoms 4. This is not my main char but it takes me a lot of time to training skills, blah, blah...

Please help me to fix these bugs.
Thank you.

When you killed the row mobs, did a message pop up anywhere regarding the quest?

You might be better of quitting the Karma quest and try redoing it.

Mrtarzan
May 5th, 2014, 02:10 AM
The Karma quest is finished. After i killed mobs, there is a massage pop up, the question mark appeared at NPC. I talked to that NPC and gained exp ----> That mean i finished that quest. There must be a next quest but there is not. :(

Could this bugs be fixed? I know it's hard for you, Jamie. But please give it a try, i'll waiting for good news. :)

Jamie9d
May 5th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately I cannot do anything. I'll forward this issue to the staff though.

Mrtarzan
May 5th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Thank you very much for your replies, Jamie.
Well i think i should create another char for my buffer.