PDA

View Full Version : Black Vs White Weekend Event Test

Deimos
May 1st, 2014, 03:15 PM
This weekend starting tomorrow (Friday) we will be testing the Black Vs White Event. We've set it up to run at 5:00PM UTC Each day and will run for 4 hours. Now this is just a test to make sure it's working correctly so there may be bugs. One that might occur is the event starting early (at 1:00PM UTC) If this happens tomorrow we will adjust it so that it starts at the correct time. Hopefully this will all go smoothly, if not we will extend the 9x event to last the whole week. If everything does go as planned you can expect this to be a weekly event.

Araan
May 1st, 2014, 03:19 PM
How can this war work if there are no players to participate in it?

EternalSonata
May 1st, 2014, 03:24 PM
This is only for test purpose. But without gear and high AR melee, things are gonna be funny.

And that's why no one went to BP for pvp after being FC7.

Raidenshib2F8fO
May 1st, 2014, 03:25 PM
How can this war work if there are no players to participate in it?

It's okay if you aren't there to play it. But that doesn't mean that there won't be others to play it. There's more people here besides you, y'know?

EternalSonata
May 1st, 2014, 03:45 PM
Is this a "real" Black vs White and players can get the epi killing True General Wei or what ?

And 4 hours to kill him with such low lvl players, it's gonna be tough.

RagingAsura
May 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM
This weekend starting tomorrow (Friday) we will be testing the Black Vs White Event. We've set it up to run at 5:00PM UTC Each day and will run for 4 hours. Now this is just a test to make sure it's working correctly so there may be bugs. One that might occur is the event starting early (at 1:00PM UTC) If this happens tomorrow we will adjust it so that it starts at the correct time. Hopefully this will all go smoothly, if not we will extend the 9x event to last the whole week. If everything does go as planned you can expect this to be a weekly event.

Can i suggest doing WAR on weekends when people can play? you said before events were for EU players, 5PM UTC / 6pm GMT means people would have just about finished work and wont be home ontime, and ontop of that it's friday people probably would like to go for a few drinks?

Why not on Saturday when most will be available?
or do what previous EU server did and hold 2, one for Tuesday and other on Saturday to accomodate everyone from different timezones.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 1st, 2014, 05:06 PM
It's just a test and will run everyday

plastic001
May 1st, 2014, 07:17 PM
Oh wow, every day war?

Kind of cool...but no point in any melee going :p

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 05:35 AM
It wont be a daily event, it clearly stated WEEKLY.

Jamie9d
May 2nd, 2014, 05:57 AM
It wont be a daily event, it clearly stated WEEKLY.

Either every day or every Friday to ensure there are no bugs and if there are, they can be removed. The event once set up smoothly will run weekly at appropriate times which the community will most likely decide.

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 06:05 AM
Once they know how to set these events bug-free then can they set it at a proper time on weekends instead of stuck-in-rushhour-on-the- motorway fridays?

Jamie9d
May 2nd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Once they know how to set these events bug-free then can they set it at a proper time on weekends instead of stuck-in-rushhour-on-the- motorway fridays?

Exactly that! The times will be decided by the community. Weekends might be hard due to the GM not being able to use tools outside of the office.

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 06:18 AM
I thought BVW was an automated process? can they not script these things?

Jamie9d
May 2nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
I thought BVW was an automated process? can they not script these things?

Most probably. You could automate it via the db so I don't see why not.

Araan
May 2nd, 2014, 08:37 AM
Suba is a suck. Yes I used a verb as a noun.

Ihgyug2
May 2nd, 2014, 08:58 AM
Starting.... :COOL:

Deimos
May 2nd, 2014, 10:15 AM
So maybe I wasn't clear on when this event will take place. We are testing it today as mentioned in the original post and if all goes well it will also be on Saturday and Sunday. Then going forward they will be on Saturdays and Sundays. We can talk about adjusting the time so it suits the majority, but for this weekend it will start at 5:00PM UDT Today and on Saturday and Sunday(if everything works as planned).

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
OK thanks Deimos for clarifying.

Mrtarzan
May 2nd, 2014, 10:26 AM
Suba is a suck. Yes I used a verb as a noun.

I read many reply of u recently. In my opinion, Most of them is come with an aggressive comment.

I think everything is becoming better. Don't forget this server is opened around 1 month. U may be the old player but many of players (someone is a newbie, someone like me back to this game after many years) is not. If u don't trust suba, just leave this server or play game without using their service, blah blah....

The last line: Looking at Manchester United, David Moyes has nearly a year before get sacked.

Araan
May 2nd, 2014, 10:39 AM
I read many reply of u recently. In my opinion, Most of them is come with an aggressive comment.

I think everything is becoming better. Don't forget this server is opened around 1 month. U may be the old player but many of players (someone is a newbie, someone like me back to this game after many years) is not. If u don't trust suba, just leave this server or play game without using their service, blah blah....

The last line: Looking at Manchester United, David Moyes has nearly a year before get sacked.

I already left server.

FuriaAlba
May 2nd, 2014, 10:55 AM
Oh wow, every day war?

Kind of cool...but no point in any melee going :p

Low crit rate on nukers+ red boss+ lowish CK atack rating should mean in misses=normal damage (1-2k or so each nuke) and only crit hits will be high damage, so yes, melle will have a chance at it specially if they can stack some YYBS buffs+ damage party. Also the more than likely EW+bleed might get alot of players killed in the action.

RagingAsura
May 2nd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Yeh but they need to rely on nukers stunning :D otherwise any melees get near they will probably die pretty fast. Nukers can probably stay out of range. It'll be interesting to see coming this weekend!

XxImmortaIxX
May 2nd, 2014, 02:42 PM
when did the event start ? Did i missed it?

Raidenshib2F8fO
May 2nd, 2014, 03:44 PM
I already left server.

Then leave the forums and don't kick yourself with the door when you go out. Please.

Is the WvB going to interfere with the SvS?

Deimos
May 2nd, 2014, 03:52 PM
As far as I can tell the black vs white event isn't working correctly. The bosses don't seem to be spawning so we are going to leave the script in and see if they do spawn at any point over the weekend. If not we will have to go to the devs and ask "wtf?".

Araan
May 2nd, 2014, 04:21 PM
Then leave the forums and don't kick yourself with the door when you go out. Please.

Is the WvB going to interfere with the SvS?

If you were somebody I'd probably proceed as said. But no.

BizaRRe123
May 2nd, 2014, 05:55 PM
As far as I can tell the black vs white event isn't working correctly. The bosses don't seem to be spawning so we are going to leave the script in and see if they do spawn at any point over the weekend. If not we will have to go to the devs and ask "wtf?".
you gonna need some ballz for this

Raidenshib2F8fO
May 2nd, 2014, 05:55 PM
If you were somebody I'd probably proceed as said. But no.

If you were somebody, I'd probably be offended. But no. Anyway, it's kinda lame that you don't have any life to attend or other things to do instead of *****ing in a post where your commentaries are just "I'm out of Suba and I hate it".

Araan
May 3rd, 2014, 02:24 AM
If you were somebody, I'd probably be offended. But no. Anyway, it's kinda lame that you don't have any life to attend or other things to do instead of *****ing in a post where your commentaries are just "I'm out of Suba and I hate it".

Your first sentence is really witty and unique, fanboy.

XxImmortaIxX
May 3rd, 2014, 09:47 AM
wow surprise!!! The boss appears today, at least we know the GM tools still works after about 20h u press the start button event Deimos, grats!!

Ihgyug2
May 3rd, 2014, 10:17 AM
Nice event Deimos!!!

BizaRRe123
May 3rd, 2014, 10:31 AM
to bad there are not so many blacks as whites....

EternalSonata
May 3rd, 2014, 10:49 AM
to bad there are not so many blacks as whites....

As usual, in any version, make me want to switch white side but i won't lol.

Many people white side will walk around with TGW epi on their head if the event occurs everyday.

BizaRRe123
May 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM
As usual, in any version, make me want to switch white side but i won't lol.

Many people white side will walk around with TGW epi on their head if the event occurs everyday.

most of blacks are vn and they are not coming at war so thats why we are losing everytime.....today i saw just 2 warrs and like 3 nukers or something

EternalSonata
May 3rd, 2014, 05:23 PM
ABUSE ALERT= White still get the buff that allow them to get in CC5 so many camp in the room and the next day, whoever (black or white) can gain acess, the people are there alreay killing true General Wei.

Now that we knwo BlackvsWhite work, stop the event (make it back once a week as it should be) when u get back in the office this monday pls.

Jamie9d
May 4th, 2014, 02:40 AM
ABUSE ALERT= White still get the buff that allow them to get in CC5 so many camp in the room and the next day, whoever (black or white) can gain acess, the people are there alreay killing true General Wei.

Now that we knwo BlackvsWhite work, stop the event (make it back once a week as it should be) when u get back in the office this monday pls.

I will forward this to Deimos immediately.

Araan
May 4th, 2014, 05:59 AM

Hahaha :)

Ihgyug2
May 4th, 2014, 10:07 AM
That noob of Kracken after TGW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-N-cX5Hsg&feature=youtu.be
hahaha next time don't 4v1 me in bp loser ;)) (He asked to post this video).

Aklame
May 4th, 2014, 06:58 PM
That noob of Kracken after TGW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-N-cX5Hsg&feature=youtu.be

lol I like how you don't edit the vids like most the other 9d PVP vids out there.

Them black box's always made me wonder what they was trying to hide.

BizaRRe123
May 5th, 2014, 01:01 AM

1v1 its for pu**y's

PrOm0schjn0
May 5th, 2014, 02:42 AM
That event time will not quite good for VN player.
I suggest make this time for BvW like test time (1PM UTC) or at least 4PM UTC. Because if it happen on 5PM UTC, that's mean 12PM VN's time => most VN players can't join.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 5th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Deimos said that event will be hold at at hour that will suit the majority. What's the difference between 4 pm UTC(11 pm vn time) and 5 pm utc(12 pm vn time). After 11:01 pm you can't click mouse or keys?! I have persons in my league that had their clock ring at 3 am just to participate at war.

BizaRRe123
May 5th, 2014, 03:11 AM
That event time will not quite good for VN player.
I suggest make this time for BvW like test time (1PM UTC) or at least 4PM UTC. Because if it happen on 5PM UTC, that's mean 12PM VN's time => most VN players can't join.

Well,this is an EU server

EternalSonata
May 5th, 2014, 06:24 AM
The event occurs in the middle of evening in France, people are working, studying so it's not good either.

RagingAsura
May 5th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Any war today or have you guys switched it off till next weekend now?

Deimos
May 5th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Any war today or have you guys switched it off till next weekend now?

It will be off until next weekend, I'm still trying to get the problems with it sorted out so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

SEEYOUPK
May 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM
You need to change its time to 4PM or 5PM UTC, and change the buff which allows you to enter CC5 to last like 20-30 mins.

Bosses spawned during the weekend but 4hrs earlier at 1PM UTC.

What about the 9x event? Will you extend it for the week?

Alex2peu
May 5th, 2014, 10:45 AM
just make that buff disapear after TGW is killed...even with 20min buff i can stay forever inside CC5

RagingAsura
May 5th, 2014, 10:55 AM
BvW seems ok, same as all other servers so far except the time difference. And the thing with the winners saving buff, thats always been there. But they used to get banned for entering if their side hasnt won, but this was a manual ban by GM's since they arent playing fair.

BizaRRe123
May 5th, 2014, 11:19 AM
It will be off until next weekend, I'm still trying to get the problems with it sorted out so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
change that phrase from war notice with "Spring event starts now" ....because this is not a spring event,its white v black war :)
also,any news about the upcoming update ?

RagingAsura
May 9th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Are we geetting War this weekend guys?

RagingAsura
May 10th, 2014, 08:53 AM
Are we geetting War this weekend guys?

Any war today or is it at 5pm UTC?

Jamie9d
May 10th, 2014, 08:57 AM
The event should run at 5pm uct, unless the BvW wasn't updated after patch. You will have to wait and see.

PrOm0schjn0
May 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM
So that weekend don't have BvW. Too bad ~_~

DarkRuder
May 10th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Lol, the first BvW event I've seen =). Delay 1 hour, and when boss died, nothing happened :confused:

Jedaii
May 11th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Who killed me? lol

Jamie9d
May 11th, 2014, 07:44 PM
So nobody was able to get access to cc5?

EternalSonata
May 11th, 2014, 07:51 PM
It's completely bugged.

Both "chicken" boss side got like 14% HP and it takes ages to kill them. When it hits 0 %, they die and respawn anim, then die again...Later if no one hit them, they get their life back and have been roaming in BP the whole day since the "Summer event" -name need to be fixed- started this saturday.

Jamie9d
May 12th, 2014, 09:45 AM
It's completely bugged.

Both "chicken" boss side got like 14% HP and it takes ages to kill them. When it hits 0 %, they die and respawn anim, then die again...Later if no one hit them, they get their life back and have been roaming in BP the whole day since the "Summer event" -name need to be fixed- started this saturday.

I will pass this information on to Deimos directly and hopefully he will be able to resolve the issue and update the players. Apologies for the inconvenience.