PDA

View Full Version : Patch 11

Deimos
May 7th, 2014, 03:26 PM
We have finally got the patch from the devs. I still need to run some tests to make sure it's working, but if all is good then we will be patching later today. Here are the patch notes as given to us by the devs:

Level up Event Update (May 8 to June 4th)
New map open: Liaodong (Max level 180)
Increase weapon refinement rate
Coupon system update
CBT Costume Giveaway update
Extend Starter Package Period

I cannot comment on exact refinement rate numbers but it is in the ballpark of +10% across the board. The starter package should be extended indefinitely.

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 03:45 PM
what's the level up event?

max 180 doesn't matter if we dont have mobs that high

yay refine

what's the coupon system?

you're just giving us a update but not the actual costume? >.>

what's a starter package period extention?

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 03:47 PM
This is brilliant news ^_^
Questions though;
1: What is this Level up event?
2: Coupon system update? What is this?

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 03:47 PM
oh and estimated time for the patch to hit and how long

B98iandreijpvOD
May 7th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Well , you will destroy the game with you +10% on board . Ref epi + that 10% + masteryes = OP . All guys with weapons +15+2 are coming.

Alex2peu
May 7th, 2014, 03:51 PM
We have finally got the patch from the devs. I still need to run some tests to make sure it's working, but if all is good then we will be patching later today. Here are the patch notes as given to us by the devs:

Coupon system update

I cannot comment on exact refinement rate numbers but it is in the ballpark of +10% across the board. The starter package should be extended indefinitely.
holy madafaka shyt,did we get KR LD map? :O cant believe :O

BANE13
May 7th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Thanks for Finally throwing us a bone...

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 03:53 PM
All guys with weapons +15+2 are coming.

Where are people getting +2 scrolls from silly? There are no +2 Scrolls >.<

Elured
May 7th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Well , you will destroy the game with you +10% on board . Ref epi + that 10% + masteryes = OP . All guys with weapons +15+2 are coming.

Yes.
Similar story as "We want acclaim version". And we got it.

Update is very welcome, though. Minor details can be fixed later.

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 03:55 PM
bane log on so we can discuss how excited we are

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 03:56 PM

Another thing, it's not OP when everyone can get it. Everyone having +15s means balance XD

Gabureanu9SNWsh
May 7th, 2014, 03:56 PM
U just can't make happy the 9d community.

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 03:57 PM
also will lucids be untradable?

Tykoon17
May 7th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Hmmmmm ld max level is 180 are you guys talking about mobs in srs?

Pukai94RRv2WyBf
May 7th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Extended starter package? Do people who had their premium package run out get a new one?

Vandala
May 7th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Extended starter package? Do people who had their premium package run out get a new one?
That logic :D

Tykoon17
May 7th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Don't forget to fix the AR

Pukai94RRv2WyBf
May 7th, 2014, 04:06 PM
That logic :D

Not sure what you are trying to imply

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Not sure what you are trying to imply

You get a free premium when you start... why would you get another free one when it runs out? If you want premium go buy it.

Dinovic
May 7th, 2014, 04:07 PM

Coupon system update

Now Finally !! Dat's Some Lovely News !!! :D

I Look Forward on Seeing if LD is The KR One or Not , Hope KR ;)

Pukai94RRv2WyBf
May 7th, 2014, 04:09 PM
You get a free premium when you start... why would you get another free one when it runs out? If you want premium go buy it.

Because we don't know if they are extending people's existing starter packages or just the period able to receive the start package?

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Extending peoples existing starter packages? What are you on? you get a bunch of items for starting... I fail to see how that can be extended timewise.
Obviously it's the period able to receive the package.

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 04:14 PM
luuuucidddddd, untradable?

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:14 PM
luuuucidddddd, untradable?

Wasn't in the patch notes so we'll have to wait and see broski

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 04:15 PM
im asking deimos :P they said they were looking at it so im wondering if they can do a minor change like that themselves

YaoZen
May 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Hehe ima loving this community now ^^

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Hehe ima loving this community now ^^

We're loving you too ;) Loving you long time.

YaoZen
May 7th, 2014, 04:22 PM
so the ppl that didnt get the starters pack ... will they have it now ?
bcs its unfair for them :I

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 04:37 PM
gosh :P come on now it has been a hour already :D

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:43 PM
testing takes time hombre

Jamie9d
May 7th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Hopefully everyone will be a little more relaxed and at ease with the publishers if the test goes smoothly.

Sercova
May 7th, 2014, 04:56 PM
I'm chill bro, i'm just happy we have a 9d that isn't focused on money money money. Dunno why all these try hards keep complaining lol.

RagingAsura
May 7th, 2014, 05:08 PM

Coupon system update

Hi Deimos can you please clarify the +10% increase....

For example +3 = 90%, does that now mean it is 100% , or is it now 99%
+12 = 3% so now is it 13% or is it 3.3%?

Thanks.

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 06:14 PM
lets gooooooooooooooooooooo D:

GetOverIHere
May 7th, 2014, 06:20 PM
please dont let me make 2nd role quests:)

GetOverIHere
May 7th, 2014, 06:30 PM
please dont let me make 2nd role quests:)

Ken808
May 7th, 2014, 07:15 PM
i see all your dots are online deimos/jamie/jester :P

Deimos
May 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Sorry guys, the patch will have to wait until tomorrow. We still need to test a few more things.

BANE13
May 7th, 2014, 07:40 PM
As I feared...:(

PrOm0schjn0
May 7th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Ok then! At leat i see that the publisher hear us :) Good new to suba 9d's community :)

GetOverIHere
May 7th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Great 2:48am w8ing the patch and u put me in the bed GM...good news:)

Zaarah
May 7th, 2014, 08:06 PM
Sorry guys, the patch will have to wait until tomorrow. We still need to test a few more things.

aww sorry wrong :)

Zaarah
May 7th, 2014, 08:06 PM
waaa wrong site XD

Jamie9d
May 7th, 2014, 08:12 PM
waaa wrong site XD

Do you want posts moved?

Jamie9d
May 7th, 2014, 08:13 PM
waaa wrong site XD

Do you want posts moved?

GoldenBoy25
May 7th, 2014, 08:37 PM
waaa wrong site XD

hahaha :p

Raidenshib2F8fO
May 7th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Hmmm, nice, i don't really care if it's today or tomorrow, but please, release it xD
Also, I didn't see any of the Araan rants over here. Maybe because he got his mouth shut? :D

PrOm0schjn0
May 7th, 2014, 08:53 PM
1 question, Deimos! We will not have update for icy until june 4th, won't we ??

Zaarah
May 7th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Do you want posts moved?

ohh nono thank ^^ so kind its ok

YoboyX
May 7th, 2014, 09:21 PM

Coupon system update

Thanks for the hard work Deimos
I hope you will fix the RTD bug soon,really need second role><
and also please lower the IM prices

Tuchuotday178pb
May 7th, 2014, 09:34 PM
YoboyX : also please lower the IM prices :evil: Like !

plastic001
May 7th, 2014, 09:53 PM

Spring event?

SRS = level 180?

So we're not gonna be able to farm drops at 'cap' until another new map? I guess we will all be sitting at CS12 farming the boat :(

Coupon system update

What's this about?

I cannot comment on exact refinement rate numbers but it is in the ballpark of +10% across the board.

Yay

Taylorwesl88B48
May 7th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Still at 10 huh? Surprise surprise, back to GamesCampus I guess.

BizaRRe123
May 8th, 2014, 12:45 AM
cap its lvl 180 ?are you kidding me ?just 1 more lvl and warriors can get the last smash
btw:nothing new about the Yin-Yang ornaments Npc?

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 03:11 AM
I hope that when you get back to office 9D patch is labeled high priority

BizaRRe123
May 8th, 2014, 03:56 AM
I hope that when you get back to office 9D patch is labeled high priority

i can bet we wont get this patch today either :)

PrOm0schjn0
May 8th, 2014, 04:01 AM
It's 8h AM UK time, can any 1 tell me Suba office work on UK time or Canada time ?

I can't w8 1 more day for new patch >"<

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 04:28 AM
It's 8h AM UK time, can any 1 tell me Suba office work on UK time or Canada time ?

Canada Time. Just 3:30 am for them. It will take a while

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 08:39 AM

They operate within the Canadian time zone. The server is based around the GMT time zone.

SEEYOUPK
May 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM
The server is in GMT/UTC time. SvS, wars, etc etc

GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/)

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 08:51 AM
It doesnt make sense, server GMT time, but GM's work Canadian time. Which means most of the time no one is monitoring the game and server when population is on. They need to hire someone who works night shift. Why dont they have GM's working same time as server??

Ihgyug2
May 8th, 2014, 09:20 AM

Coupon system update

niceeeee :COOL:

BizaRRe123
May 8th, 2014, 09:27 AM
so we gonna get the spring event from GC ?the one with IM weapons ?

Alex2peu
May 8th, 2014, 09:28 AM
ppl will come back if that LD map is KR one :D

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Could we get an update about the patch Deimos?

Raidenshib2F8fO
May 8th, 2014, 10:33 AM
ppl will come back if that LD map is KR one :D

I don't really know the contents of the KR server. What are the differences?

plastic001
May 8th, 2014, 10:38 AM
I don't really know the contents of the KR server. What are the differences?

Higher mobs, different layout, daily quests would be level-appropriate, and being able to do GCM/BT by the end of LD.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Hi Deimos can you please clarify the +10% increase....

For example +3 = 90%, does that now mean it is 100% , or is it now 99%
+12 = 3% so now is it 13% or is it 3.3%?

Thanks.

Can anyone official answer this query please?

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Can anyone official answer this query please?

It's roughly 10% increase on each refinement level but that is only a ballpark estimate. Both Sam and Deimos said this but wouldn't tell us what the rates were prior to these changes.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 11:18 AM
That hasnt answered the question, can you answer what the ~10% means? is it ~10% of the original value (i.e 3 being 0.3%) or ~10% of 100% success value?

Difference being ~13% or ~3.3% - example if original being 3%?

Please reply with figure being 13% or 3.3% to lessen the confusion. "10%" is not clear since we dont know what that 10% belongs to.

Norias22
May 8th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Anybody know ? when the patch up ?

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 11:25 AM
That hasnt answered the question, can you answer what the ~10% means? is it ~10% of the original value (i.e 3 being 0.3%) or ~10% of 100% success value?

Difference being ~13% or ~3.3% - example if original being 3%?

Please reply with figure being 13% or 3.3% to lessen the confusion. "10%" is not clear since we dont know what that 10% belongs to.

I asked Deimos "If it's 10% increase does that mean 90 becomes 100?" He said he thinks so but that 10% is only a ballpark estimate.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 11:29 AM
OK i dont mind if its a ball park figure but we would just like to know what that 10% is, the difference being 10% of the refine level's rate vs 10% of 100% is a huge difference... 10% of 3% is nothing afterall, but 10% ontop of the 3% has increased it by more than 4x.

When we get the update, would you be able to check that file you was talking about and enlighten us all? and is that file reliable or could it be faked/"archived" without any impact?

Araan
May 8th, 2014, 11:44 AM
It has not patched yet, come on hurry it up I might get interested in 9D again.

Murayuki
May 8th, 2014, 11:51 AM
not sure if it's worth coming back to this server just for this patch.
i mean, some people made CS1 already, right? they could just skip LD and go straight to icy o.0 if they push it, they could lvl till GL1 in LD, but that's just 12 levels.
i guess koreans expect us to lvl in srs at GL1, but ye, that's not gonna happen so lets just ignore it and wait another month till they open icy :P

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Its possible, just very slow. I'll make it a challenge though. Something different i suppose.

EternalSonata
May 8th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Right after this one, they need to get the other maps asap and events if they want this server to survive. There are other versions with much better contents out there.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Why dont they just bring the whole damn lot? whats the point of bringing out LD only anyway? What else is there to discover with this high xp, seriously. Bring the whole lot out then we will discover the bugs, and report back if any but atleast we can p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s.

Ihgyug2
May 8th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Why dont they just bring the whole damn lot? whats the point of bringing out LD only anyway? What else is there to discover with this high xp, seriously. Bring the whole lot out then we will discover the bugs, and report back if any but atleast we can p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s.

I think they wanna put maps with all KR contents...for example we miss a lot of things in Loulan and it's better if we get it with KR dungeons etc...9Dragons Formation Point Capture - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHzs-gGUmU) just an example.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Oh please, you think we will get Korean content? keep dreaming? we dont even have LD LOL. Stop chasing rainbows people. We will get same old content with stuff taken out to maybe better balance things. No other server has full KR, and they seem to be on a better relationship with JW, we wont be getting KR thats for sure.

Ihgyug2
May 8th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oh please, you think we will get Korean content? keep dreaming? we dont even have LD LOL. Stop chasing rainbows people. We will get same old content with stuff taken out to maybe better balance things. No other server has full KR, and they seem to be on a better relationship with JW, we wont be getting KR thats for sure.

GC getting KR contents so we can get them too.
Anyway I just want the KR system to fix that useless mastery/skill...also without it we can't get some patch.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 12:51 PM
GC getting modified KR contents made P2W. Its not full KR. Massive difference there.

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 12:51 PM
What interests me about this update, we're being capped to 180 but does that mean LD is coming with the new mobs or is the cap including the SrS dungeon? We couldn't do SrS to begin with and the standard mobs on LD only goes up to 130. I wonder what the cap is implying....

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 12:53 PM
It means you can do LD > GCM > SRS if the level cap has been raised with old mob layout. If its new mob layout..well that'll be interesting!

Ihgyug2
May 8th, 2014, 12:54 PM
What interests me about this update, we're being capped to 180 but does that mean LD is coming with the new mobs or is the cap including the SrS dungeon? We couldn't do SrS to begin with and the standard mobs on LD only goes up to 130. I wonder what the cap is implying....

Probably the cap including SrS...when server opened they said the cap was CS10 right?Maybe they included SCM bosses lol xD

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 12:55 PM
It means you can do LD > GCM > SRS if the level cap has been raised with old mob layout. If its new mob layout..well that'll be interesting!

That is probably what's going to happen. I don't think the new KR mobs in LD goes higher than HM1?

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Offtopic....Any chance GM's can auto 2nd role those people who have had stuck RTD tickets for a month now? private servers can do this somehow without dev help, so perhaps GM can auto 2nd role one of my stuck chars :-/

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Jamie, since no GM care to update us on the status, could to get some info for us. How are they with testing those few things that still had to be tested? I have this bad feeling that at the end of the day they'll just say a few things have not been tested yet.

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 01:05 PM
The patch is like GM Jester, now you see him now you dont :D

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Jamie, since no GM care to update us on the status, could to get some info for us. How are they with testing those few things that still had to be tested? I have this bad feeling that at the end of the day they'll just say a few things have not been tested yet.

I'll see what I can find out. I know the team are waiting on the patch to be uploaded to test server. It shouldn't take long and I'm sure we'll be in LD tonight. Have faith guys! Deimos sent them an email and I've been pestering Sam so we'll see.

Haven't seen Jester myself but funny joke :)

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 01:15 PM
I'll see what I can find out. I know the team are waiting on the patch to be uploaded to test server. It shouldn't take long and I'm sure we'll be in LD tonight. Have faith guys! Deimos sent them an email and I've been pestering Sam so we'll see.

Haven't seen Jester myself but funny joke :)

Just a hit for Suba: Hire a full-time GM for 9Dragons or if you find that hard to do hire one more GM for the game that Deimos takes care of so he could have more time for us. People are losing faith in the promises you made and the patch supposed to be added on 7th is not going to keep players occupied more than 2-3 weeks (by this time you should have icy already prepared. with the rates we have passing LD does not require more than 2-4 days) this will not last. Nobody wants to play only 1 week every month and then wait for new content to be added.

BANE13
May 8th, 2014, 01:20 PM
An update every few hours would be great...

Deimos... throw us a bone!!

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Just a hit for Suba: Hire a full-time GM for 9Dragons or if you find that hard to do hire one more GM for the game that Deimos takes care of so he could have more time for us. People are losing faith in the promises you made and the patch supposed to be added on 7th is not going to keep players occupied more than 2-3 weeks (by this time you should have icy already prepared. with the rates we have passing LD does not require more than 2-4 days) this will not last. Nobody wants to play only 1 week every month and then wait for new content to be added.

I agree heavily on that point and so do the publishers. They were awaiting a long-term development map from the developers so they could keep us in the loop of what is being updated in the upcoming months. They are still awaiting this map as the developers haven't really replied to them properly. It doesn't help that the developers had another annual holiday where they left for a week or so to celebrate doing sweet f a. The players are frustrated, the publishers are frustrated but we need to try and accept that we're not always at fault here. I agree the publishers should be pushing harder but how hard can they push?

Everything boils down to time and we are all sharing each other's burrowed time. The server will be updated and things will change but we have to work within the developers time frames and the players time frames. This whole relationship between the players, developers and publishers isn't easy but if we all just give each other a chance, we'll see progression.

If players choose to grind endlessly to cap in a few days, that's their choice and they cannot expect to be given new content because they decided not to make it last. The content updates will come but it isn't going to happen overnight.

EternalSonata
May 8th, 2014, 01:37 PM
That was supposed to happeb, hire a GM who knows the game but we got Jester being already busy with another game.

In the future, they won't have much choice to negociate future updates, otherwise the DEVS WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 01:39 PM
You don't grind endlessly. Yesterday in 3-4 hours i have lvled up from gb7 to ec6. To get your hands on some money/gear you must kill mobs. The high xp they give makes you lvl up faster. I know that in the end server will be updated but sometimes it really looks that the publisher had no plan at all about starting/managing this server.
There are ways to make the communications with dev easier (ex: hire a translator part-time). I understand that contend does not come overnight but until content comes the publisher must find way to keep us busy and they can hold different events. Yes, the BVW war was fine but this is only weekend. Starting OB w/o an official GM to monitor the server was their decision and are to blame. If devs forced them to do so means they have signed a bad contract and are to blame again

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 01:44 PM
That was supposed to happeb, hire a GM who knows the game but we got Jester being already busy with another game.

In the future, they won't have much choice to negociate future updates, otherwise the DEVS WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT.

We still have Jester but I don't know entirely when he will be fully active in-game. Deimos was never intended as a permanent staff member in this game, he was pulled in to help whilst applicants for this game were being sorted through. Jester is from a similar situation, another staff member pulled from another game to help. This isn't a popular or well known game and to find players who can work from the office pushes the number of available applicants to a tiny handful.

The situation isn't ideal but I will find out when we will see our new GM.

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 01:50 PM
You don't grind endlessly. Yesterday in 3-4 hours i have lvled up from gb7 to ec6. To get your hands on some money/gear you must kill mobs. The high xp they give makes you lvl up faster. I know that in the end server will be updated but sometimes it really looks that the publisher had no plan at all about starting/managing this server.
There are ways to make the communications with dev easier (ex: hire a translator part-time). I understand that contend does not come overnight but until content comes the publisher must find way to keep us busy and they can hold different events. Yes, the BVW war was fine but this is only weekend. Starting OB w/o an official GM to monitor the server was their decision and are to blame. If devs forced them to do so means they have signed a bad contract and are to blame again

Hiring translators isn't the only problem, the publishers must also operate in time frames suitable for the developers. More events will come but we're waiting on our new GM to be fully active. It doesn't help that the only staff members are all from the same time zones. We only have a staff presence during office times, the offices are also closed on the weekends. These issues need ironing out by the publishers and the developers are not to blame in this case.

The contract seems to be lucrative for the developers and unfair to the publishers, what's worse is that unfairness affects us most. If I was running this, I would fly to Korea every month and demand answers! Suba are too firefly and right now come across as total push overs.

Lumberdjack
May 8th, 2014, 02:05 PM
almost 2 days have passed and all we got are just words, i did expected that.

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 02:08 PM
almost 2 days have passed and all we got are just words, i did expected that.

It's been just over a day. It's only 2:07pm in Toronto, Canada. The technical team will be uploading the patch to the test server so the patch can be properly tested. I'm sure we will all be grinding away in LD tonight.

Dinovic
May 8th, 2014, 02:10 PM

Coupon system update

So .. Are We Gettin All This Stuff or ?? ...

It's 8:10 PM Here in Europe , I'd Like to See Dis Patch Today :)

Peace ! <3

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 02:10 PM
It's been just over a day. It's only 2:07pm in Toronto, Canada. The technical team will be uploading the patch to the test server so the patch can be properly tested. I'm sure we will all be grinding away in LD tonight.

What was Deimos testing yesterday then?

Alex2peu
May 8th, 2014, 02:16 PM
almost mid-night here...we get LD today or not..im tired of "soon"

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I know as much as you guys do. I assume the test was being carried out yesterday but I don't know what or how far the test progressed. I cannot guarantee anyone a time and that is probably why the publishers haven't given us a definite time. I thought we would see the patch yesterday but it didn't happen so I don't know. I don't have a clue what the "Level up Event Update (May 8 to June 4th)" is but I don't think we should be taking the "May 8" so literally.

We will just have to wait patiently for confirmation from the publishers until then all we can do is wait, leave, pray or hope for better. For everyone's sake, I'm going to stop relaying information from the publishers to the community as it is being misconstrued and taken literally.

Ken808
May 8th, 2014, 02:53 PM

so the gms are 1 hour past what the forums say?

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Publisher (NA) publishing a game, developed by an Asian company, based on UK time. What were they thinking when they said yes to that?!

Ken808
May 8th, 2014, 03:01 PM
that doesnt answer the question :p what time is it @ the gm hq

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 03:02 PM
that doesnt answer the question :p what time is it @ the gm hq

Toronto: 3:02 PM

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 03:06 PM
So it was lies about testing yesterday? because they're still waiting to upload patch to test server, how could they be testing anything? lies lies lies lies and more lies.

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 03:17 PM
So it was lies about testing yesterday? because they're still waiting to upload patch to test server, how could they be testing anything? lies lies lies lies and more lies.

Not necessarily lies. Maybe they got the patch from the developers really late? The whole setup isn't ideal but it is all we have.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 03:22 PM
It wasn't really late. Deimos opened this topic at 2:24 PM. He said if all goes well patch will be added later. What did not go well? Why you got info that only today tech team was uploading it to the test server? Lies have short legs and it's not helping anyone, especially the publisher

RagingAsura
May 8th, 2014, 03:26 PM

Not necessarily lies. Maybe they got the patch from the developers really late? The whole setup isn't ideal but it is all we have.

"test a few more things" - he should have been honest about it and said, sorry we havent started testing, since we got news today that the patch hasnt even been uploaded to test server. Testing will take another day or so, unless they are going to give us a blind patch with few minutes worth of testing.

Where do you think we should be plucking faith from Jamie when they cant even be direct and honest? the sky has lots of stars but not much faith left.

Lumberdjack
May 8th, 2014, 03:43 PM
liars liars, they're on fire!

Jamie9d
May 8th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Guys, I really wish I could say more and give you reassurance. A lot of this information was started by me and I take responsibility for that. I will remain optimistic and if you guys have had enough, the publishers will just have to understand. There is nothing we can do now and this time, the responsibility lies in the publushers.

BANE13
May 8th, 2014, 03:56 PM
All we need is a GM to post an update every so often... Its NOT too dam hard...

Cracaniciealmeu
May 8th, 2014, 05:08 PM
If there is something that is not working don't add it to game yet. Do another maintenance tomorrow or monday, next week. Add now what is working. All those things that we're supposed to get all not related one to each other so we can live w/o decos/refine/coupons/even...or nothing is working?

Lumberdjack
May 8th, 2014, 05:43 PM
going to sleep now, 2 days have passed and still no update. Like always, it is frustrating.

Sercova
May 8th, 2014, 06:52 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=66161

BOOM! Update, now stop whinging

NewBaby2013
May 9th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Good. Patch 11 is active. But GM is very bad. EXP rate now x1 . GM increa the rate please.

Jamie9d
May 9th, 2014, 08:11 AM
The rates will be fixed today.

Lumberdjack
May 9th, 2014, 08:22 AM
today as in 1 more day? we are more europe players here, the time is around 15:20 pm, not 7:20 am so i hope we do not get rates fixed in few hours, cos in a few hours it'll be already late night.

Jamie9d
May 9th, 2014, 10:12 AM
today as in 1 more day? we are more europe players here, the time is around 15:20 pm, not 7:20 am so i hope we do not get rates fixed in few hours, cos in a few hours it'll be already late night.

Deimos is also trying to contact the team to fix the rates. It shouldn't take too long.

SEEYOUPK
May 9th, 2014, 10:25 AM
What team?

Can't he simply log and change himself?

Pukai94RRv2WyBf
May 9th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Please don't tell me that the devs can only change the rates now with this patch... That would be the end of the server

RagingAsura
May 9th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Deimos is THE team :D

Skye69
May 19th, 2014, 08:23 PM
what is coupon system update :confused:

DHumbled1
May 27th, 2014, 10:41 PM

Coupon system update

@Deimos,

Many have been asking me about "CBT Costume Giveaway update"
most would like to know how to receive the medallion to trade for
the suit at Hefie. Most say that it has not been added in yet & are
awaiting for an update.

Gemjunky
May 28th, 2014, 12:09 AM
@Deimos,

Many have been asking me about "CBT Costume Giveaway update"
most would like to know how to receive the medallion to trade for
the suit at Hefie. Most say that it has not been added in yet & are
awaiting for an update.

same here, would love to collect the closed beta costume, any more info would be great :)

plastic001
May 28th, 2014, 04:25 AM
(Max level 180)

Lies!

You can chi breath at level 180 and still gain experience after level 181.

Malthael
June 2nd, 2014, 07:01 AM
I hope we will have at least 2 patch per month. Quick fix for knowed bug.