PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Skills and Stats

juan459
May 9th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Hi, I whould really like some advice for my shaman about stats and skills distribution.

After lvl 50 there's not to much info to guide on so i would like some examples of some high lvls about their distribution in stats and skills. which skill is best for Aoe? which for 1vs1? should i raise health? or just my rest to spirit? any recommendation would by thankful.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

LizPrince
May 10th, 2014, 05:39 AM
My build:
Dark Wave lv10 (This skill is fine to grind in dun3 and sanc; my shaman is lv6x only, but he is op in those maps :))
Spirit: enough for gears
Health: the rest
There are some skills that are not affected by spirit but your shaman's lv instead.
If you choose to invest points in health, those skills are good choices.
Just for your reference.

Vgames41500J8W0
February 14th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Can you give me a screenshot of ur skills and stats plzz this isnt enough detail for me :) :) :), THANK YOU in advance :)

ForceAta001
February 15th, 2015, 04:20 AM
new patch coming this holy week i think said.

xaiightx
March 2nd, 2015, 05:18 AM
Hi, I whould really like some advice for my shaman about stats and skills distribution.

After lvl 50 there's not to much info to guide on so i would like some examples of some high lvls about their distribution in stats and skills. which skill is best for Aoe? which for 1vs1? should i raise health? or just my rest to spirit? any recommendation would by thankful.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

hey bro,

Im playing a shaman for some time now;

i used mourning of pray and the skill land of ghost for xping.
i had the skill Scratch and advent migal on lvl 10 to kill hastian(Killing hestian on lvl 80-85 is very hard, i bought a vamp robe to do the job).

when i ranked up i felt like lvling all the tier 5 skills cus they are all very good but i resetted my skills to this:

the extra mana skill lvl 10
absorb skill lvl 10

Midranda lvl 8 at the moment, gives 23% added attack speed for all party members. (skills and basic attacks!)
Mourning off pray is the best Aoe skill shaman has, it uses every member in the party.(so if your standing in the middle of SOD and you click ones to use the skill and you have like 5 party members; you hit 5 times at ones!

i choose to lvl the speed skill first, i probably will lvl mourning off pray to lvl 10 after for xping.(would be stupid to not use this overpowerd skill)
Ghostly nail is a very strong and fast 1v1 skill, i will probably make this a high lvl too.
the last tier 5 skill is permanent vl so you dont have to put allot of points in to health i think.
becaus all tier 5 skills are very good, i do not know yet wich skills i will make lvl 10 after this.

this is my idea for now, let me know what you think!

oh btw, the pet does not grow in sice in lv 1-4, never had it higher than 4 so i dont know if it even CAN get bigger..

xaiightx
March 2nd, 2015, 05:58 AM
EDIT: Ghostly nail is fast and powerfull, but i dont know if this is a really good skill for player v player cus it has some delay in it..