PDA

View Full Version : PLZ help RTD BUG

AquaLupus
May 11th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Hi i wanted to take the quest from little wind (eve of the battle I) and i got dc , when i loged back i coudnt take the quest anymore plz help me i dont want to make another character because this plz make me 2nd role or smth i will post a ss too
now its telling me to take the quest from little wind but she dont have any quest

AquaLupus
May 12th, 2014, 03:23 AM
will you do something ???? give up my quest or somthing come on plz i cant get to second role cmon help me

RagingAsura
May 12th, 2014, 06:46 AM
You need to get inline with the other 100 people with stuck RTDs and have had to start again because GM cant fix this yet. Faster to make another character.

AquaLupus
May 12th, 2014, 07:43 AM
but i dont want to make another char lol a lot of days and nights for nothing?

RagingAsura
May 12th, 2014, 08:17 AM
Yep all for nothing, atleast you got lots of pills and pouches for your new char now, and lots of courier passes so doing quests shouldnt be as painful.

Jamie9d
May 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM
We're still awaiting the developers to reply regarding this issue. We haven't heard much from them and the Gamemasters are unable to fix the issue themselves. It's a shame but it isn't going to take you forever to regain your levels because of the x3 exp cards you can farm.

Tondang
May 12th, 2014, 11:13 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=66247