PDA

View Full Version : Back from the Grave

Deimos
May 13th, 2014, 03:52 PM
As you may or may not have been aware I had come down with a particularly nasty flu. Which is why I haven't been present for the past little while (also why the rates didn't get reset to normal). I am back now though and will be in game more often. I've shot off some more emails to the devs concerning bugs and I'll be starting to address a possible fix for the quest bugs people have been experiencing. If you are getting a quest bug submit a ticket and I'll try and get it sorted out as soon as I can. As for the Black vs White event, I have no clue as to why it didn't work last weekend, I'll be looking into that and hopefully have the problem resolved by this weekend.

EternalSonata
May 13th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Haaaaa communication !!

Atm would like some informations regarding the current event (what item will vanish) when it ends.

Hope you get better now and "Hellcome back" !

Dsda4rc1eP8584D
May 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM
woot! GM is still alive after all!
so the hope of beginners gifts being fixed is still real?! small, but real?! i might be able to start playing here soon (or not... o.0 )

Jamie9d
May 13th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Haaaaa communication !!

Atm would like some informations regarding the current event (what item will vanish) when it ends.

Hope you get better now and "Hellcome back" !

I have repeatedly asked for this information and when I was promised the information again today, all communication went quiet and I haven't heard anything in the last five hours regarding this issue. I'm starting to feel incredibly disheartened and all I'm asking for is a tiny bit of information to help the players.... Am I asking too much?

Everything I do or say has turned into something negative to someone and everyday I log in, I get abusive messages because "I couldn't be bothered to post the information" or "I don't care and as long as Suba keeps paying me, i'll do nothing". I get the equivalent of $20 a month as a contribution for taking on this role, there is absolutely no way I would turn my back on the players for that amount of money; any amount of money for that matter! I'm not going to support anyone and lie for anyone when I feel things are wrong and right now, they are so wrong.

Dsda4rc1eP8584D
May 13th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Am I asking too much?

yes! you are! seems like there's a 1 question per week limit

Jamie9d
May 13th, 2014, 05:42 PM
yes! you are! seems like there's a 1 question per week limit

It certainly feels that way buddy! ;-)

Deimos
May 13th, 2014, 06:29 PM
I'll have more info about which items will go *poof* once the event is done. As for the starter package we will be doing maintenance tomorrow at around 11pm server time to address the problem.

Ihgyug2
May 14th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Leave all KGs 3 sec please ^^

Lumberdjack
May 14th, 2014, 06:10 AM
those are are pvp destroyers, every noob is a hero now, and they are gonna disappear after event, it is the same event as in GC same content same stufs, same shiets, nothing original, so they will dissapear

EternalSonata
May 14th, 2014, 06:13 AM
MAKE EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR (Items in the Pouches and Pouches themselves) but leave the Weapons from Hermit please.

Lumberdjack
May 14th, 2014, 06:16 AM
every pill will disappear, weapons will remain,idk about curier pazz tough

RagingAsura
May 14th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Leave my courier passes alone xD too, everything else can go because they nullify too much of the gameplay.

Jamie9d
May 14th, 2014, 06:46 AM
MAKE EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR (Items in the Pouches and Pouches themselves) but leave the Weapons from Hermit please.

I agree on that notion. Everything but the weapons should be removed. The pouches should also be untradeable and unstoreable.

Jedaii
May 14th, 2014, 07:33 AM
the rates werent normal? :O

Skye69
May 18th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Glad to have you back :D