PDA

View Full Version : Download Problems

Arialina
May 14th, 2014, 05:10 PM
I'm using Firefox to download. I have tried two attempts so far to successfully download Lucent Heart, but both times the downloads were at least 2 MB before just suddenly stopping. I tried retrying and using the .part file method to continue downloading from where I left off, but it didn't work. Firefox still states that the download has failed.

If you have any solutions or suggestions to my problem, they will be very much appreciated.

Shiono
May 15th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I'm using Firefox to download. I have tried two attempts so far to successfully download Lucent Heart, but both times the downloads were at least 2 MB before just suddenly stopping. I tried retrying and using the .part file method to continue downloading from where I left off, but it didn't work. Firefox still states that the download has failed.

If you have any solutions or suggestions to my problem, they will be very much appreciated.
Erm I am not really an expert when it comes to these things but.. have you tried to download it using Google Chrome?

Arialina
May 15th, 2014, 04:52 PM
I have. It wouldn't continue after I closed the browser or shut down, however, so I switched to Firefox to test it out.
I'm considering downloading a download manager or something... Not sure, though. OwO;