PDA

View Full Version : Make a New PvP server

Aklame
May 16th, 2014, 01:17 PM
So all the PvP kiddies can shout at each other all day in world chat, leaving the rest of us alone.

Vandala
May 16th, 2014, 01:55 PM
There's no need for a pvp server or turning this one into a pvp server ,all we want are some events,the same way we get xp events on a weekly basis i guess it's fair enough to get 1 pvp event evry now and then.

Alex2peu
May 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
So all the PvP kiddies can shout at each other all day in world chat, leaving the rest of us alone.

if you will keep acting stupid,you might remain stupid

Jamie9d
May 18th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Making another server with our population will cause both servers to die. Unless enough players make it viable to keep both servers running, it's useless. There might be a small demand for pvp but not enough to keep both server player bases up.

KikyoArrows
May 18th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Making another server with our population will cause both servers to die. Unless enough players make it viable to keep both servers running, it's useless. There might be a small demand for pvp but not enough to keep both server player bases up.

you say that as if implying theres a 50/50 split of pvpers and pvers. so if thats true why are you and Suba favoring pvers? hmm

Alex2peu
May 18th, 2014, 04:47 PM

small demand? its 31 pvp and 18pve...thats small for you? those 49 ppl that voted...they really play this version,all others in-game players that dont bother with forums...it means they just dont give a fart about anything...this means they just grind grind grind and nothing else

RagingAsura
May 19th, 2014, 06:18 AM
you say that as if implying theres a 50/50 split of pvpers and pvers. so if thats true why are you and Suba favoring pvers? hmm

I was about to pick up the same thing. If all PVPers left and it made the PVE server died, doesnt that suggest there are enough PVPers to warrant something to be done?

Jamie9d
May 19th, 2014, 09:11 AM

I'm putting everyone into consideration. You're favouring pvp in anyway you possibly can. This isn't a viable idea and with our population it isn't going to happen. You're welcome to call me out, argue the case or attack me with 'narcissistic' comments but you won't get anywhere.

KikyoArrows
May 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Oh please stop contradicting yourself. You say no to pvp maps because the server (according to you) is predominantly pvers. So why are you afraid of pvpers(small crowd again according to you) leaving your carebear server to play on our own? :)

Aklame
May 22nd, 2014, 02:05 AM
The 'PVPers' should go back to p9d.

BizaRRe123
May 22nd, 2014, 08:46 AM
The 'PVPers' should go back to p9d.

you should be grateful that natural selection does not apply anymore because with this hen thinking you should be gone from long time ago

SwimFromYin
June 23rd, 2014, 12:14 PM
Seems to me like the majority of experienced players I see here and talk to in game want at least some pvp and are looking forward to some pvp fun without over powered pay to win cash items like on GC.

Yes there are immature pvper's who may spoil it for the rest of us with drama now and again but I'm still waiting to hear a decent reason why good experienced players should forced into a monotonous limited version of the game that isnt someone saying "im crap and il die alot" through other words and agreeing with themselves on shill accounts.

We already discussed how easy it is to make pvp resist gears, in game kg, how any roles can be set up to fight chi kung or melee and do well, how 100% free to play players can still compete very well, how the game is bland and empty without pvp as pve is ridiculously easy with modern skills and leech party, and how the game is pretty much designed as a competative pvp based game.

Theres not even 1 grind map thats pvp yet and when they do make tibet pvp you will already be near cap level with super gear so stop crying.
Without any pvp u wanna have plate boss issues like Yang? Where no normal player has a chance without a +14 up to compete, instead of a teaming up with ur band to kill the greedy ass and take the boss

Please, explain to me again why we should force remove ALL INSTANCES of player vs player in this game for everybody on an mmo based on fighting and conflict, except from on 1 redundant empty map nobody uses except in events?

Aklame
June 24th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Please, explain to me again why we should force remove ALL INSTANCES of player vs player in this game

Nobody has ever said remove ALL INSTANCES of PVP.

We just don't want it forced on us, as things stand there is plenty of places to pvp, there just is not as many maps where certain players can harass other players.

SwimFromYin
June 25th, 2014, 12:22 PM
my bad, i didnt mean all instances, just the ones where everyone play's xD

but still...

lul

^___^

SwimFromYin
June 25th, 2014, 04:06 PM
the maps where everyone plays*

GetOverIHere
June 26th, 2014, 01:12 PM
I dont know why u play this game if u dont pvp, how u get fun?grinding in srs?

LTBlogis
June 27th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Fully agree, with out pvp game sux... always pve and grind right ? booring

Aklame
June 29th, 2014, 03:36 PM
This server has got more PVP maps than it did on Acclaim servers so I dont know WTF people are moaning about.

I Just dont know why they don't open a PVP server so It can lay idle like all the other PVP servers have done in the past.

That would justify pvpers dominating the progression of the server, without effecting the rest of us.

You could have all KGs and items removed and fight each other all day.

I do like to PVP sometimes, I just don't like to be forced to PVP all the time, or I would be playing on a PVP specific server.

The thing I hate most is when PVE items are restricted or removed because of the impact they have on PVP.

Sado95
June 30th, 2014, 02:52 PM
I suggest to make Tibet map pvp
- more action ( Ganging at bosses)
-this game was made to have a pk system as all the games ( thats why we have a lot of guards )
- i think first pve server was acclaim but a bit of pvp is a great idea