PDA

View Full Version : RTD BUG Shaolin

Bijulache
May 16th, 2014, 06:17 PM
rtd shaolin chapter 2 (Grudged Down to the Bones)..GM pls fix it..

Character Name : Bijulache
Clan:Shaolin

Bijulache
May 17th, 2014, 11:35 AM
GM pls help me....i needed to get 3 item from quest (Grudged Down to the Bones)..i found first 2 items (Shaolin's polearm and Sacred Flower's Dagger) but i can't get the last item (Broken Pieces of Unknown Sword)..all itemes are in hefei zone : "trolling valley" but when open "dead body'' get nothing and i opened 30+...

Jamie9d
May 18th, 2014, 03:53 AM
The RTD quest bugs are a known issue and currently there is little that can be done to fix this on our side. We're still wasting the developers to respond and find a solution. I suggest cresting a ticket: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/nine-dragons and wait for someone to assist you.

Bijulache
May 18th, 2014, 04:57 AM
i sent a ticket 3 day ago and nothing.....

Jamie9d
May 18th, 2014, 09:05 AM
i sent a ticket 3 day ago and nothing.....

Both Saturday and Sunday, the offices are closed so you have only been waiting one day.

I will happily forward your thread to the staff directly and I'll try and get a response today. Have patience mate

RagingAsura
May 19th, 2014, 07:13 AM
The broken sword is an item, you're not supposed to find it on a body. It's an actual item on the ground in strolling valley. Look a while and you can see it near the tomb. It's small so hard to spot. I think its on the north side of the tomb in strolling valley.

Jamie9d
May 19th, 2014, 10:40 AM
As Asura mentioned, the sword is a tiny item up near Strolling Valley, the bodies are not the same quest.