PDA

View Full Version : what now?

Murayuki
May 17th, 2014, 06:12 AM
so, i came back to this server recently, i made EC12-GL1 in like 2 days, it was nice and easy.
but i'm GL7 now and most of the monsters in GCM are blue o.0 i just enter it, kill 2 groups of green monsters and leave after 5-10 mins o.0 what am i supposed to do now? am i suppose to go to srs and lvl on monsters 30lvls higher than me? im kinda lost here. i've heard some people reached hermit already, where did they level between GCM and srs? o.0

thanks for help
cheers!

RagingAsura
May 17th, 2014, 06:34 AM
so, i came back to this server recently, i made EC12-GL1 in like 2 days, it was nice and easy.
but i'm GL7 now and most of the monsters in GCM are blue o.0 i just enter it, kill 2 groups of green monsters and leave after 5-10 mins o.0 what am i supposed to do now? am i suppose to go to srs and lvl on monsters 30lvls higher than me? im kinda lost here. i've heard some people reached hermit already, where did they level between GCM and srs? o.0

thanks for help
cheers!

You should grind in GCM not for 5-10 mins then exit, you can grind all the side rooms and i'ts minibosses, after all the side rooms' minibosses are cleared, the poison stops and the door to the central room opens with more mobs. You kill 4 minis in that room plus a set required amount of normal mobs - just keep killing mobs after 4 minis died and eventually boss and more mobs will appear. Kill golden touch's first form and the timer will reset giving you between ~10-20mins depending on pass colour to kill his 2nd and 3rd form, more mobs with higher level will also appear after you defeat his first form. There are plenty of mobs in GCM for you to level till GL10 easy, and lots of looting on the way there. Remember you will get debuffed each time you kill one of his forms, and when you kill his 2nd form his debuff, bleed, and reduce all attribute is more dangerous.

After GL10 all mobs will be blue except for boss' 2nd form mob spawns but by that time u just wanna kill him and loot the rooms asap. Time for SRS then.

Murayuki
May 17th, 2014, 10:13 AM
tried srs at GL7, i miss so much, but even if i land a hit, i take like 5% hp. takes 50-70 minutes to lvl up there (which is 3-4x slower than GCM). i don't think getting 3 more lvls (GL10) gonna change much.
this is fking stupid. im out of here. might come back when they open icy...

Jamie9d
May 18th, 2014, 02:47 AM
A lot of players are awaiting Icy. If the exp rates weren't so high (minus the levelling up event) players might actually be able to level near cap in the time it takes to implement Icy. I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that has hit cap already and has nothing to do... Said player chose to level through the maps so now, they'll have to wait.