PDA

View Full Version : Post 10x gameplay / Assassin

GamesterX23
May 21st, 2014, 09:23 PM
I was wondering what my best course of action is after 10x.

I've been to ET1/2 several times and I'm always the only person there. Do people even welcome new 10x chars to parties in ET, or is it recommended to be 105+ with great gear?

I've found out that the BEST way for me to fight in ET is with mirotics, yet I still EXP much faster in I2 or LOC with a good mirotic summon. Is it worth fighting in ET2 for drops? The price of gear is astounding, and it seems that since this is my first 10x character that I will not be able to bring anything to-the-plate when it comes to competing with others for gear when it becomes available. What kind of things drop there? Is it up to 10x? Are Jeras common? Is there an abs sweetspot that makes training in ET2 much easier?

Tootie
May 21st, 2014, 09:47 PM
Not sure about abs sweet spot cause I'm ranged. But I still die often hahaha.

I highly doubt jeras drop, because I've never found one. Then again, I always watch tv and play, so i may have missed it. Regarding training, I never have troubles find a party before the crazy x2 started. But only during certain times of the day will you find a pt. Other times.. It's highly unlikely u will find anyone there.

I was there yesterday at my time zone and I swept all 3 servers, found out all 6 east and west spawns were totally empty.

But then again, many of the other 10/11/12x may be resting after the week long 2x. So maybe check back after Monday! After the mini bosses, Tuesday May be a good day for many of them to resume training.

Laoshanlung
May 22nd, 2014, 04:33 AM

I've been to ET1/2 several times and I'm always the only person there. Do people even welcome new 10x chars to parties in ET, or is it recommended to be 105+ with great gear?

I've found out that the BEST way for me to fight in ET is with mirotics, yet I still EXP much faster in I2 or LOC with a good mirotic summon. Is it worth fighting in ET2 for drops? The price of gear is astounding, and it seems that since this is my first 10x character that I will not be able to bring anything to-the-plate when it comes to competing with others for gear when it becomes available. What kind of things drop there? Is it up to 10x? Are Jeras common? Is there an abs sweetspot that makes training in ET2 much easier?

Just curious, with normal XP rate (without EXP potion) how many millions of EXP can you gain in I2 in 1 hour? I am having roughly 150 millions which is extremely slow I guess, I am doing solo in the small square place near HS, and killing mobs constantly using CL, the spawn is mostly empty when I spam skills (I don't use mirotics)

GamesterX23
May 22nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
Just curious, with normal XP rate (without EXP potion) how many millions of EXP can you gain in I2 in 1 hour? I am having roughly 150 millions which is extremely slow I guess, I am doing solo in the small square place near HS, and killing mobs constantly using CL, the spawn is mostly empty when I spam skills (I don't use mirotics)

I have not tested yet, but I will let you know when I do!

RainStar_Mech
May 22nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
ET2 is likely dead quiet after XP events. Before when a person gets upwards of 2B/hour during event, it is hard to go back to 800m/hour with a really good party. Plus, people are burned out.

As for being 10x. Some people will say their party is full, but there are others that will welcome any level into the party as long as they do what they can to help the party gain XP.

Mages and Prs seem to have to hardest time finding a good ET2 party as people can get annoyed by their AOE skills. Plus, most people who party in ET2 have a 10x prs that they use just for VL and many don't let them in the party so that they can maximize their XP/hour.

So, just get friends with some nice 10x people (11x is even better) and hook up with them in ET2 every chance that you get. I used to camp ET2 daily, but now that I am also making an Assassin/Shaman, I haven't been in ET2 for quite some time. When I get back to ET2, now that I have chars to leech, chances are I won't have much luck finding parties either so I will likely be in the smaller spawns soloing on my Mech.

Hope you find some of those good people that I know in the game that will welcome all players into the party - As long as they actually assist in helping the party and don't just sit there expecting free XP (which I can tell you are not one of those players). :)

Laoshanlung
May 22nd, 2014, 01:34 PM
ET2 is likely dead quiet after XP events. Before when a person gets upwards of 2B/hour during event, it is hard to go back to 800m/hour with a really good party. Plus, people are burned out.

As for being 10x. Some people will say their party is full, but there are others that will welcome any level into the party as long as they do what they can to help the party gain XP.

Mages and Prs seem to have to hardest time finding a good ET2 party as people can get annoyed by their AOE skills. Plus, most people who party in ET2 have a 10x prs that they use just for VL and many don't let them in the party so that they can maximize their XP/hour.

So, just get friends with some nice 10x people (11x is even better) and hook up with them in ET2 every chance that you get. I used to camp ET2 daily, but now that I am also making an Assassin/Shaman, I haven't been in ET2 for quite some time. When I get back to ET2, now that I have chars to leech, chances are I won't have much luck finding parties either so I will likely be in the smaller spawns soloing on my Mech.

Hope you find some of those good people that I know in the game that will welcome all players into the party - As long as they actually assist in helping the party and don't just sit there expecting free XP (which I can tell you are not one of those players). :)

You mean we can get 800m/hour (assuming when you solo it will be 50%, 400m/hour) :( OMG I barely get 150, not sure what goes wrong :(

Hellokiti
May 22nd, 2014, 02:03 PM
It's hard to find a party to be join if you only 10x ..

Even i try leech with my pike 11x.. people don't like leech or 10x.. all try to get max exp they can do.

Tootie
May 22nd, 2014, 09:17 PM
People need to be more understanding.

Everybody starts from somewhere and 10x to 11x is a road that is definitely not easy at all. If fresh lvl 100s are not given a chance to join a pt to xp, they'll never be able to reach 11x

And yes, it's sad that some people just say pt is full when you don't look like a 'good' or 'fast' killer to them. It happens all the time and I even have a few names of the black sheep but I will not mention them. To save them any forms of embarrassment.

RainStar_Mech
May 23rd, 2014, 11:26 AM
You mean we can get 800m/hour (assuming when you solo it will be 50%, 400m/hour) :( OMG I barely get 150, not sure what goes wrong :(

I had high level friends (who aren't active now) that helped me get from 105 to 112 in a few months. Yes, the XP was insane. 2 of those people were 120 level and the others were 115 and higher.

With the right party the XP is crazy, but this is why people are picky on who they add to the party.

Hellokiti
May 23rd, 2014, 02:27 PM
People need to be more understanding.

Everybody starts from somewhere and 10x to 11x is a road that is definitely not easy at all. If fresh lvl 100s are not given a chance to join a pt to xp, they'll never be able to reach 11x

And yes, it's sad that some people just say pt is full when you don't look like a 'good' or 'fast' killer to them. It happens all the time and I even have a few names of the black sheep but I will not mention them. To save them any forms of embarrassment.

remove my IGN from you black sheep list please.

Cause i love to party ATA, you can do really AOE kill behind me :X

LivnLetDie
May 23rd, 2014, 07:54 PM
hi Gamester
in ET2 people are pretty serious about xp
it's a hard grind so everyone has to prove their worth
and in many cases the parties are clan parties
solo? unless you are 11x melee class solo is not recommended.. duo is possible
lvl 100 - 105 you better go Iron2 or find a friendly clan ;-)

Jionalith
May 23rd, 2014, 09:44 PM

:XD: rarely you will ever find a formed party in et2 waiting for you to join, therefore you have to organize it :P thats how it is!

hint: dont solo et2 ;)