PDA

View Full Version : What should i buy ?

Prayplease
May 22nd, 2014, 05:04 PM
So i have 20k SP.

Can anyone suggest me what should i get from IM ?

Just started a new char from scratch and need some ideas what should i get.

Appreciated.

KikyoArrows
May 22nd, 2014, 08:21 PM
Scales, tears and Jade seperators. They are essential to your own character as well as a great source of in game income

RagingAsura
May 23rd, 2014, 06:12 AM
For now, dont buy any decos or XP cards because they are free in game event. Like Kikyo stated, better buy the resources to upgrade your weapon such as scales, tears, and jades.

Jamie9d
May 23rd, 2014, 01:29 PM
If the OP is new to the game, surely scales/tears are more of a bonus item to have so they can increase their damage on their weapons?Right now, they can get the Hermit weapons which have a high base damage without any requirements so scales/tears in my opinion are really not that necessary to start with. I personally would go with a premium for the extra buffs and goodies. Exp cards and courier passes can be farmed with the leveling up event so you don't need to worry about them at all.

If it was me, I would buy a premium and maybe an extra bag but that's just my personal preference and personal preference is key.

RagingAsura
May 23rd, 2014, 02:31 PM
But he's got a premium and bags for a month. He would need scales and stuff to make his weps 4 slotted and refined.

Prayplease
May 23rd, 2014, 02:38 PM
Bought Scales,Tears and Js. Kept some for me and sold some. im rich now ~flee.

Jamie9d
May 24th, 2014, 08:19 AM
But he's got a premium and bags for a month. He would need scales and stuff to make his weps 4 slotted and refined.

Haven't been in-game in a while so I wouldn't have known if he got the gift and if the gift is working. I guess the starting gift is back up again?

SEEYOUPK
May 24th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Sell some scale and tear to me, and you will be Richie Rich.

Prayplease
May 24th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Already sold for 100kk scale and 50kk Jade.