PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

CiocoWdany65J1n
May 23rd, 2014, 10:18 AM
Hello 9Dragons players. I am back to 9Dragons after a long time and I have some questions. Looking forward for the answers. So, here we go:
1. Is this legit?
2. What is the difference between this and the other version? (I do not wanna say the other publisher cause I dont know if its ok)
3. Why should the people choose this one and not the old one?
4. What are the planns for future?
5. Is this the original version or just a copy? I mean, are the updates coming stright from the original Korean version or?
6. How will this 9Dragons version look in future? Will there be some important and unique updates? Because the game gets old (no offence) and there should be some updates that would make the old players come back for something new. Like new classes or clans. Back on Acclaim, they promised us we will get 3 more clans, the ones that shouldve been in the game from the start, still here we are in 2014 and we cant see them. They even promised us that Vagand will be seen as an official „role”. Im glad that, here, on SubaGames, I saw the Vagaband as an official choice we can make, cause back in the old times I was a Vagabond addicted. xD
Thank you!

RagingAsura
May 23rd, 2014, 11:22 AM
1. Yes
2. Level cap is SRS map so whatever you want to grind to in there.
3. Well thats an open ended question - fresh server, no op items yet, removed gambling from item mall, extremely high xp/skill/drop x6 normal days, x9 weekends so it seems.
4. waiting for announcement on that "soon"
5. This is like USA version
6. no one knows yet.

CiocoWdany65J1n
May 23rd, 2014, 11:35 AM
5. This is like USA version
So this is EU version?

RagingAsura
May 23rd, 2014, 12:18 PM
LOL where did i say its like EU version, i clearly stated as you quoted USA version.

Jamie9d
May 23rd, 2014, 01:26 PM
In theory this is an EU version because the times are in correlation with the EU timezone. The game is published and hosted within Canada, Toronto, the staff operate around this time. It's a little confusing and awkward but it kind of works.