PDA

View Full Version : How many players are leveling a Assassin ? What is your level ATM ?

Hellokiti
May 23rd, 2014, 02:44 PM
:X

Just make this for whoever love to play Assassin.

People think Assassin is weak ( low attack power. low HP. no good kill skill )

But i think Assassin will be stronger when we hit 105

And i feel really good on block, Evade effect.

So let's prove to the community what we can do !

I am level 3% to be 104 ATM. Without headband is my current style :X

Heading 105 in the couple days anyway !

Please let US know your level, that way, we know where is our spare Assassin items going to sell !

RainStar_Mech
May 23rd, 2014, 03:12 PM
Level 97 - 85% I believe. Haven't played her much yet since 6x as I was using my AOE Chars to leech her to 100.
I tried a couple times, but it was very painful as she had very poor gear. I didn't want to invest in aging though because it is too quick to level.

I believe my Ass will be 100 this week-end (Mini event) if and when I find the time to play besides all the kids activities I have to attend to this week-end.
Once 100 then my ass can wear my old Mech Spec Gear aged 10+ and then I think I will honestly try to play her and see how it goes.

Hellokiti
May 23rd, 2014, 03:30 PM
Since i been leech her with my pike.. i borrow def items from clanmate.
Once i hit 105 this weekends.. time to age :X
Got all 105 items ready except bracelet ( brace went to ps/1 and prs/1 :MAD: )

GamesterX23
May 23rd, 2014, 04:24 PM
I also had the same idea that Assassins will really shine at 105 + . . . I hope this is true!

I'm still Level 100 here. I didn't have 10x/11x characters previously and I started the game with no money/sheltoms/etc. so I had to stop and farm events/sheltoms/age etc.

I think Assassins are GREAT at leveling up to 9x/10x, especially if you can afford to purchase a succubus armor, vampiric cuspids, and mana regen pots.

I plan on starting to grind again soon, but I have to tone it down as I work 6 days a week and I was staying up all night on work nights to get to 10x :(.

Ch0cNut
August 7th, 2014, 06:05 AM
I've been stuck in LVL/106 hehehe...I've been so busy lately...

chaoscauser
August 7th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Level 70 on mine so painful to level

Ch0cNut
August 7th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Level 70 on mine so painful to level

if u dont have any high lvl char to boost ur assa, u can use a lot of miro in CT1 and CT2...afterwards in ROC and HOP if u can..find some friendly people to party you also...then if theres a mini boss/cc event try to train as hard as u can so that u can make ur assa 10x =)

Hellokiti
August 7th, 2014, 07:36 AM

I let her ( Natasha ) alone with 107 ATM...

I did not level any exp since you got my set...

dnmeinurface
August 7th, 2014, 07:42 AM
73 here, same, painfully and slowly lvling. Still trying to learn what is the best build for her

Ch0cNut
August 7th, 2014, 08:05 AM

I let her ( Natasha ) alone with 107 ATM...

I did not level any exp since you got my set...

hehehe sorry :P

Ch0cNut
August 7th, 2014, 08:08 AM
73 here, same, painfully and slowly lvling. Still trying to learn what is the best build for her

use miro ......a lot of miro....thats the best way if u dont have any high lvl char to boost ur assa

megaman007
August 7th, 2014, 03:13 PM
I have a 81 level assassin but I am not leveling her much just a little right now. All she has is 80c armor and an 80d armlet and an 80d plunder dagger. I am leveling my other character that are low now so I can get them up some just to past the time. I am scared to leech because I heard so many stories of players getting banned leveling too fast. So she is leveling a little slower until events then I will level her some more. She is awesome at 8x level but I heard she is a super strong warrior higher up. I don't even have tier 5 for her yet because I want her to be a little stronger in defense before I take on hestian. I hope she proves worthy of all the effort she seems to get from players leveling her. I wouldn't want to get 90 level and find out she is crap and can't stand in hs anywhere higher up.

Ch0cNut
August 10th, 2014, 07:07 AM
I have a 81 level assassin but I am not leveling her much just a little right now. All she has is 80c armor and an 80d armlet and an 80d plunder dagger. I am leveling my other character that are low now so I can get them up some just to past the time. I am scared to leech because I heard so many stories of players getting banned leveling too fast. So she is leveling a little slower until events then I will level her some more. She is awesome at 8x level but I heard she is a super strong warrior higher up. I don't even have tier 5 for her yet because I want her to be a little stronger in defense before I take on hestian. I hope she proves worthy of all the effort she seems to get from players leveling her. I wouldn't want to get 90 level and find out she is crap and can't stand in hs anywhere higher up.

If your not doing anything illegal then you don't have to be afraid of getting ban. Honestly, when the 2x exp + CC event occurred, i just leech my assa from lvl 95 to lvl 105 hehehe. I believe that assasin will release their fangs once they reach lvl 105 and they will be on a monster kill once she reach lvl 108 and above with high aged dagger.