PDA

View Full Version : Contents Suggestion List

Ihgyug2
May 25th, 2014, 05:38 AM
List of new update suggestions that would improve a lot the game.

Description :

CC dungeon : Dungeon that you can make at any level (good for grind also) and you can get Tender Stone,IM11 weaps,IM6 cloths etc...

KR stat system : New system with different stats on attributes, different skills, mastery fixed.

OX Map : We already got this map... it's an event quiz map where you can answer to Game's questions...there are rounds and you can win items each round.

Auction Hall : You can sell items too if u are offline...less lagg in hefei and u don't need to stand for sell items.

Also, wanna know if they are possible to get for GMs :ROLLEYES:

Jamie9d
May 25th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Good luck with custom content. You will be lucky to get the regurgitated GC patches, letaknown any KR patches. The publishers should have the development map which tells them when and what patches are coming.

BizaRRe123
May 25th, 2014, 04:48 PM
keep dreaming

Ihgyug2
May 26th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Lol sorry all my bro did this topic....he logged with my acc xD

BizaRRe123
May 26th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Lol sorry all my bro did this topic....he logged with my acc xD

theres nothing wrong on that list,it would be cool to have these things but its impossible to get them
they couldnt gave us the cbt deco so i dont have big expectations from suba

RainbowTubeSocks
May 26th, 2014, 06:54 PM
You know what? I'll try to become a Mod if Mods have a voice when speaking to the GMs. Its becoming disgusting to watch 9D turn into this. I even thought about moving to Canada to become a GM lol

Half decent list btw.

RagingAsura
May 27th, 2014, 01:29 PM
List of new update suggestions that would improve a lot the game.

Description :

CC dungeon : Dungeon that you can make at any level (good for grind also) and you can get Tender Stone,IM11 weaps,IM6 cloths etc...

KR stat system : New system with different stats on attributes, different skills, mastery fixed.

OX Map : We already got this map... it's an event quiz map where you can answer to Game's questions...there are rounds and you can win items each round.

Auction Hall : You can sell items too if u are offline...less lagg in hefei and u don't need to stand for sell items.

Also, wanna know if they are possible to get for GMs :ROLLEYES:

Yeah the list is pretty good, but we know that 2 out of the 4 we wont get (KR content and Auction Hall). KR dont have it so we wont have it, simple. KR wont give out KR stats to anyone outside of KR so far.

CC dungeon may come sometime but not sure when and the OX map only seen so far in EU version outside of KR, so thats a possibility but it requires alot of GM involvement to run that because it requires custom questions and knowledge regarding the game - which GMs dont have at the moment.

Jamie9d
May 27th, 2014, 01:34 PM
You know what? I'll try to become a Mod if Mods have a voice when speaking to the GMs. Its becoming disgusting to watch 9D turn into this. I even thought about moving to Canada to become a GM lol

Half decent list btw.

You have direct communication with the staff but in all honesty, take that with a pinch of salt and be careful what you relay back to the community. Words can be detriment. I gave too much information to the community which was more negative than it was positive. You will make a big difference even though you cannot physically do anything.

BizaRRe123
May 28th, 2014, 03:05 AM
I even thought about moving to Canada to become a GM lol

lier if you read this you are a nolifer

Jamie9d
May 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
lier if you read this you are a nolifer

Lier is a city in Belgium. Are you physically unable to correctly replace the e for an a?

Rumeye
May 31st, 2014, 02:15 PM
Lier is a city in Belgium. Are you physically unable to correctly replace the e for an a?

He's rainman. But only aspergers apply on him.

Kalzion
June 7th, 2014, 06:27 PM
We really need some new 30 day costumes.