PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Rjkky19028jxBYL
May 27th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Guys, I'm Wu Tang and I'm doing Road to Dragon Quest: Stormy Arrow.
After defeating the mob called Deadly Swing Mae Sung, I went to meet the Taoist but while I was reading the quest to see what I need to do next, I got killed by other players, so I didn't finish reading it.
I don't have any clue what to do next, so I looked up on internet, it said I have to kill Stormy Arrow, so I went to kill him but nothing happen, the Taoist still there but he didn't give me any clue what to do next (he didn't appear the yellow question mark on his head). I'm stuck with it.
Please help me :(

RagingAsura
May 27th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Have you tried killing Stormy Arrow a few more times? what does your quest screen look like? does it show the quest completed?
You cant kill Stormy Arrow until you get the quest to kill him, which will clearly tell you and the red txt will appear after you have killed him. But you're on the quest before that, so check your quest list to see what's going on. Did you disconnect while all this happened? can you check hefei to see if you have any quests? namely the Pill or Bae Tek or whatever it's called (chi reset).

If all that is not there in hefei then your quest has been bugged.

Rjkky19028jxBYL
May 27th, 2014, 11:22 PM
Have you tried killing Stormy Arrow a few more times? what does your quest screen look like? does it show the quest completed?
You cant kill Stormy Arrow until you get the quest to kill him, which will clearly tell you and the red txt will appear after you have killed him. But you're on the quest before that, so check your quest list to see what's going on. Did you disconnect while all this happened? can you check hefei to see if you have any quests? namely the Pill or Bae Tek or whatever it's called (chi reset).

If all that is not there in hefei then your quest has been bugged.

I have tried to kill Stormy Arrow a few more times but there is no red txt appear and I came to Hefei to check too but there is not quest. I guess my quest has been bugged

RagingAsura
May 28th, 2014, 05:50 AM
If no quests appear in Hefei then your character is struck with the RTD quest bug. There's nothing we can do since GM's are still awaiting on instructions or tools to try and fix it for many others in the queue with this bug.

Rjkky19028jxBYL
May 28th, 2014, 02:19 PM
If no quests appear in Hefei then your character is struck with the RTD quest bug. There's nothing we can do since GM's are still awaiting on instructions or tools to try and fix it for many others in the queue with this bug.

So there is nothing I can do except waiting. What an uncomfortable thing. Thanks for your answers.

Jamie9d
May 30th, 2014, 03:12 AM
So there is nothing I can do except waiting. What an uncomfortable thing. Thanks for your answers.

That's how life works here bud. You get bugged, you get screwed. Make a new character or try your luck at chasing a cloud.

Ihgyug2
June 2nd, 2014, 08:47 AM
Make a new char...with couriers and x3 cards is very easy.