PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Mods!

Cidopuck
May 29th, 2014, 10:31 AM
We are pleased to announce that our 9 Dragons community has just gained new mods!

Please join us in welcoming Sercova and RagingAsura to their roles!

They will be donating their time and efforts to trying and make this forum a better forum, and this game a better game for all.

I'm sure they will be a great help, so please treat them nicely.

Ihgyug2
May 29th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Gz Sercova and RagingAsura.

RagingAsura
May 29th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Thanks Cidopuck!

I'm sure everyone on this forum knows me by now anyway since I'm blunt and tend to rage alot lol, but hey things were needed to be said. For those who dont know me, just a short brief introduction, I've been playing 9D on since Acclaim and have migrated to G1, GC USA, GC EU, even VN server for the hell of it for a short period. Hopefully I'll be able to help you guys out and assist with the communications between us the players and the publishers. If im wrong anywhere down the line tell me, I'm open to constructive criticism. Lets play nice.

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the introduction Cidopuck ^_^

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Suba for giving me the chance to help out.
It is indeed my intention to try and make this the best 9Dragons server out there and hopefully with the help and understanding of both the community and Suba we can make that dream a reality.

Echoing what RagingAsura said, if I am ever wrong or you disagree with something, please let me know and i'll do my best to correct it. Constructive criticism is a good thing!

PrOm0schjn0
May 29th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Welcome welcome :) Now the forum problem is done, you should go to fix your website, cidopuck. It's have nothing new from april.

Cidopuck
May 29th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Welcome welcome :) Now the forum problem is done, you should go to fix your website, cidopuck. It's have nothing new from april.

We have been working on that since it was first brought up, actually. There was a whole thread and everything.

We will make a thread to update you all on that by sometime next week! Let's keep this thread on topic for now though, please

SEEYOUPK
May 29th, 2014, 11:34 AM
RagingAsura is nood.

BizaRRe123
May 29th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Finally we got a mod with experience
Gratz Asura&Ser!

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Thanks Bizarre

RagingAsura
May 29th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Finally we got a mod with experience
Gratz Asura&Ser!

Thanks dude, we'll try our best.

BizaRRe123
May 29th, 2014, 12:47 PM
i cant say that i really like you guys but i know you gonna do a great job :D

Jamie9d
May 29th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Well done lads! Hopefully you will bring what is missing to the team. Be warned though, this job makes you the public enemy.

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 03:01 PM
I'm used to being public enemy. Having been the subject of a few ProjectAI posts myself >.<
(Cookies for people who know what that is)

KitFistu
May 29th, 2014, 04:09 PM
What the actual mod?!!!!!

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Only just seen this now, grats guys.

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 07:01 PM
What the actual mod?!!!!!

I'm sorry, what do you mean?

Only just seen this now, grats guys.

Thanks =)