PDA

View Full Version : Weekend PvP Event!

Cidopuck
May 29th, 2014, 02:35 PM
Exciting news!

Deimos and I have just finished testing the PvP system we currently have in mind. This weekend we will be beginning our first PvP event!

Liaodong will be set to PvP on Friday May 30th until Monday June 2nd.

Reminder: you are entering at your own risk. If you do not wish to engage in PvP, do NOT go to Liaodong.

There is still some time before tomorrow to change our minds about which map will become PvP. So far Liaodong has the most votes and seems like our best option.

We do plan on rotating which map becomes PvP each time, so more input on that would be great. When the new maps are opened, they will most likely become our primary PvP maps.

NOTE: The servers will need to be shut down to apply the changes. More information on specific times will follow.

BizaRRe123
May 29th, 2014, 03:12 PM
so thats it ?you didnt forgot something ?:O

EternalSonata
May 29th, 2014, 03:16 PM
I thought it would be hours not days lol. But for a first try, why not.

Jamie9d
May 29th, 2014, 03:17 PM
Should give the pvp players a chance to feel like they're actually cared about.

SEEYOUPK
May 29th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Any compensation for the lows I'm going to PK? Increased rates or something?

BizaRRe123
May 29th, 2014, 03:32 PM
you forgot to say something about the rates for god's sake
nvm,theres no hope for you guys

Revol1
May 29th, 2014, 03:54 PM
What about an exp event?

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Deimos has just let me know that there won't be an Exp increase this weekend but he will be in the office Sunday to give out buffs.

KitFistu
May 29th, 2014, 04:00 PM
you gonna have a PvP event while out of office? :D

set CoS to rebuff when players relog, or can't you do that yet?

Pa1n9D
May 29th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Deimos has just let me know that there won't be an Exp increase this weekend but he will be in the office Sunday to give out buffs.
this server will be dead during the pvp event since there is not going to be an exp event....

Cracaniciealmeu
May 29th, 2014, 04:06 PM
I hope that AR gets fixed on the next maintenance. Today i have pvped with a warrior like 20 lvls lower than me. I have 1,7k ck ar and he had 6k. He was hitting me more often than he was hitting me. I had more dodge than he had ck dodge. Imagine a ck vs a warrior same lvl. Please, talk to devs again about this issue. Hope this event will go well and convince more players to join this server

KitFistu
May 29th, 2014, 04:07 PM
yessir!!!

TEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

Sercova
May 29th, 2014, 04:07 PM
this server will be dead during the pvp event since there is not going to be an exp event....

Well if that does happen the GMs will know not to do a PvP event for an entire weekend with raising the exp in the future.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 29th, 2014, 04:12 PM
As a ck character i won't play this weekend since there is no point. Melee chars hit like 90% or even more with their op ar. It will be a close combat this event until ar issue gets fixed. But i hope will be interesting and more players will join the server...stupid internet connection didn't show the 1st time my post was added

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 04:33 PM
As a ck character i won't play this weekend since there is no point. Melee chars hit like 90% or even more with their op ar. It will be a close combat this event until ar issue gets fixed. But i hope will be interesting and more players will join the server...stupid internet connection didn't show the 1st time my post was added

Nuker with +9 braces 2 shot me yesterday on my GL 10 war.

Revol1
May 29th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Nuker with +9 braces 2 shot me yesterday on my GL 10 war.

Yeah, luckily he hit you and didnt miss its cause you have a low amount of ck def, if you had the right amount of ck def, Who would win?

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Well i have over 2k ck def.

How much do I need?

KitFistu
May 29th, 2014, 05:25 PM

How much do I need?

lol 3.5

I doubt the AR affects nukers. it's more war v war. Low level war will not miss on high level war because of the AR.

Warriors not supposed to get close enough to hit a nuker so don't know why they bothered by the AR. Oh wait!!!! nukers are supposed to tank, pffft, my bad, my bad.

Revol1
May 29th, 2014, 05:28 PM

How much do I need?

How did you get two shot with over 2k ck def? Lmao, how much hp do you have?

Cracaniciealmeu
May 29th, 2014, 05:58 PM
lol 3.5

I doubt the AR affects nukers. it's more war v war. Low level war will not miss on high level war because of the AR.

Warriors not supposed to get close enough to hit a nuker so don't know why they bothered by the AR. Oh wait!!!! nukers are supposed to tank, pffft, my bad, my bad.
He had lucid deco and i didn't had one. There's some speed that i did not have. I could hit 8,5k crits so i'm not complaining about dmg. All his smashes that were speed decrease, stun, skill cancel were hits. Even with the same amount of speed warriors will catch nukers in the ends, unless the nuker hits 100% with para/slow (still you lose time casting shields) - considering you don't use stun 'cause of it's cast time - meaning warriors gets to smash you. As a ck player unless you have 50% speed+ more than a warrior in the end will be close enough so he can smash you. Considering that we have 30% hp pills giving dodge for speed makes no point. While you use instant cast skills but hitting 1,5-2k (3k ec nuke, 4-5k using fc nuke) he can heal himself easily.
Increased AR affected the pvp and it did not bring a fix only for pve.

KikyoArrows
May 29th, 2014, 06:17 PM
so does those KG still exist lol

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 06:20 PM
10k unbuffed

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 06:23 PM
He had lucid deco and i didn't had one. There's some speed that i did not have. I could hit 8,5k crits so i'm not complaining about dmg. All his smashes that were speed decrease, stun, skill cancel were hits. Even with the same amount of speed warriors will catch nukers in the ends, unless the nuker hits 100% with para/slow (still you lose time casting shields) - considering you don't use stun 'cause of it's cast time - meaning warriors gets to smash you. As a ck player unless you have 50% speed+ more than a warrior in the end will be close enough so he can smash you. Considering that we have 30% hp pills giving dodge for speed makes no point. While you use instant cast skills but hitting 1,5-2k (3k ec nuke, 4-5k using fc nuke) he can heal himself easily.
Increased AR affected the pvp and it did not bring a fix only for pve.

So you do 8.5k crits on wars and your complaining he hits more often than you?

Try *Edit* moving around, thats why this game is *Edit* and has been know as 9nukers for as long as I can remember.

Cracaniciealmeu
May 29th, 2014, 06:42 PM
So you do 8.5k crits on wars and your complaining he hits more often than you?

Try *Edit* moving around, thats why this game is *Edit* and has been know as 9nukers for as long as I can remember.

Yeah, i do 8.5k in 3-4s. In this time he smashes 3-4 times summing 8k aprox. Read all i wrote not just parts

Aklame
May 29th, 2014, 07:04 PM
I war can smash once every second now?

Pfffft even if that was true you should be moving.

Nukers think they should be able to toe to toe with warriors.

9 Nukers!

May 29th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Exciting news!

Deimos and I have just finished testing the PvP system we currently have in mind. This weekend we will be beginning our first PvP event!

Liaodong will be set to PvP on Friday May 30th until Monday June 2nd at.

Reminder: you are entering at your own risk. If you do not wish to engage in PvP, do NOT go to Liaodong.

There is still some time before tomorrow to change our minds about which map will become PvP. So far Liaodong has the most votes and seems like our best option.

We do plan on rotating which map becomes PvP each time, so more input on that would be great. When the new maps are opened, they will most likely become our primary PvP maps.

I think to add events to stimulate x9 or x12 players

Meanwhile newly crowded

thank you!

Pa1n9D
May 30th, 2014, 02:02 AM
bring the 9x exp.....noone its gonna "enjoy" this pvp event if theres no exp event
where is the point to log if theres nothing worth to risck your karma?

Rumeye
May 30th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Dear GM, 90% of the server literally has more than 10 stacks of 30% hp/ve pills with 3s recast. Pvp has no meaning right now. It's useless. Please remove the hp/ve pills asap.

Only new players will die in pvp.

Jamie9d
May 30th, 2014, 02:53 AM
New players in LD are going to get absolutely demolished and it will be down to who has the most hp/ve stacks and best items. This event should give the staff a heavy indication of what is needed to balance out the events in the future. I'm still a bit confused with the whole pvp event though... Those who pvp complain nobody goes to BP because it is pvp enabled but surely LD is just going to be the same? The players who don't want to be involved in pvp will stay away and LD will be dead?

Those who are leveling in LD will either level somewhere else, level in the dungeons or stay offline during the event, or train their lowbie. How is this event going to make pvp more viable? I don't see the logic here. I just see an event that will cut the population down even more. I don't have any concept of pvp so could someone explain how this will make pvp work?

352g
May 30th, 2014, 04:20 AM
Dear GM, 90% of the server literally has more than 10 stacks of 30% hp/ve pills with 3s recast. Pvp has no meaning right now. It's useless. Please remove the hp/ve pills asap.

Only new players will die in pvp.

yeah its true, u cant really kill any1 1v1 cos of kgs, but if u gang some1 u might have a chace:D I have only 21 wins, but i have over 50 kills, cos if u kill some1 in cc/bp w/o karma won't put him/her as a "win", and yeah i really wish that theese kgs to be removed or have atleast 30s cd, in srs when u grind u dont have to kg that much, like 30s would be enough.
here are my fans:D http://picz.ro/img/845caf.jpg

Rumeye
May 30th, 2014, 05:31 AM
yeah its true, u cant really kill any1 1v1 cos of kgs, but if u gang some1 u might have a chace:D I have only 21 wins, but i have over 50 kills, cos if u kill some1 in cc/bp w/o karma won't put him/her as a "win", and yeah i really wish that theese kgs to be removed or have atleast 30s cd, in srs when u grind u dont have to kg that much, like 30s would be enough.
here are my fans:D http://picz.ro/img/845caf.jpg

I thought NM had only a white side league.

RagingAsura
May 30th, 2014, 06:18 AM
New players in LD are going to get absolutely demolished and it will be down to who has the most hp/ve stacks and best items. This event should give the staff a heavy indication of what is needed to balance out the events in the future. I'm still a bit confused with the whole pvp event though... Those who pvp complain nobody goes to BP because it is pvp enabled but surely LD is just going to be the same? The players who don't want to be involved in pvp will stay away and LD will be dead?

Those who are leveling in LD will either level somewhere else, level in the dungeons or stay offline during the event, or train their lowbie. How is this event going to make pvp more viable? I don't see the logic here. I just see an event that will cut the population down even more. I don't have any concept of pvp so could someone explain how this will make pvp work?

I have already put my case forward for why LD PVP right now will cause problems but anyway lets just see how things play out, personally I dont think turning things such as XP event or PVP mode on/off regularly works well because people will always choose the easier route and avoid the hard parts. Things need to be permanent and in a static mode so you get constant players, not just enticing event-only players.
Such as; "why grind in pvp when i can in PVE" "why grind in x18 when i can grind in x27". Limit their options and then people will have to play through everything and not cherry pick.

As for this pvp event, for me it will have the following options :

1. Rebuild my char for PVP for the weekend incase there are some random nukers who decides that its a good idea to PK PVE build warriors with 800ck def and dodge, I'd ref some clothes to CK also which it'll be an expense I didnt want to deal with yet. I dont wanna be 2-3 shotted though :D, but then I'd suffer a slower SRS grind. Not sure i'd wanna do that since I need to lvl in SRS to catch up levels.

2. Stick with my current PVE build and spam KGs, which may not be enough since my HP is kinda low.

I'd probably go with option 1 though.

Sercova
May 30th, 2014, 06:58 AM
I'm looking at this weekend as a chance for the GMs to test if this whole turning a map PvP thing works. They can gather their data and after the weekend is over, look over it and if they see that server population dwindled and noone was in LD they may rethink this kind of event.

RagingAsura
May 30th, 2014, 07:05 AM
I'm looking at this weekend as a chance for the GMs to test if this whole turning a map PvP thing works. They can gather their data and after the weekend is over, look over it and if they see that server population dwindled and noone was in LD they may rethink this kind of event.

And that's exactly why im worried. If this event looks bad, then it will reflect badly on PVP as a whole and we may never PVP again on later maps.

Sercova
May 30th, 2014, 07:07 AM
My suggestion would be to try it out on LD now, if it's a fail don't do it again until we get Icy. Try it on Icy, if it's a fail don't do it again until Tibet...etc etc. If it's a fail once we reach the highest map then i'm sure that tells us all something right.

352g
May 30th, 2014, 07:44 AM
I thought NM had only a white side league.

that was long ago, but when Kalz quited/took a brreak:P we still kept it up for both sides:P

Cidopuck
May 30th, 2014, 10:27 AM
As has been mentioned by myself and players, this really is not much more than a test of concept. We were asked for PvP a whole lot, and now we're trying to make it work.

If it doesn't work, we'll find a new way or try again on one of the new maps.

Ihgyug2
May 30th, 2014, 10:32 AM
As has been mentioned by myself and players, this really is not much more than a test of concept. We were asked for PvP a whole lot, and now we're trying to make it work.

If it doesn't work, we'll find a new way or try again on one of the new maps.

When it starts?

Deimos
May 30th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Hey everyone, we've been having an internal discussion about increased rates and we would like to have your opinions on it. We are considering having increased rates (x9), however these rates would only apply to LD. We want to give incentive for players to grind there. Kind of a risk vs reward deal. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Please note that we wont be doing a 9x event across the board this weekend, this would only apply to LD.

Cidopuck
May 30th, 2014, 10:34 AM
When it starts?

We will be updating you all on a specific time once we have a better sense of it ourselves. It requires co-ordination with our tech team so we need to see when they are available to apply the changes. We are thinking somewhere around 1pm EST

EssenceOfLife
May 30th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Hey everyone, we've been having an internal discussion about increased rates and we would like to have your opinions on it. We are considering having increased rates (x9), however these rates would only apply to LD. We want to give incentive for players to grind there. Kind of a risk vs reward deal. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Please note that we wont be doing a 9x event across the board this weekend, this would only apply to LD.

Like, we'r Like 9X and PK in Liadong :X thank G.M

Sercova
May 30th, 2014, 10:41 AM

Personally I think this is a really good idea. As you say Risk vs Reward and all that jazz.

KikyoArrows
May 30th, 2014, 10:51 AM
the question is, people still grind in LD?

Sercova
May 30th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Well not everyone is level cap and not everyone has quit. There are people still leveling alts and stuff. i have a couple characters myself that need to grind through LD.

Pa1n9D
May 30th, 2014, 11:00 AM

after you saw the ppl rage about pvp event w/o exp event, you are coming now to say "we've been having an internal discussion" ?

Sercova
May 30th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Hey atleast they're discussing it. You could have ended up with just the PvP event.

RagingAsura
May 30th, 2014, 11:09 AM
after you saw the ppl rage about pvp event w/o exp event, you are coming now to say "we've been having an internal discussion" ?

Actually we have been discussing it :-/ go easy.

Revol1
May 30th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I dont understand why LD is being used as a so called "PVP Event" Where its just turned into a pvp map. What difference does it make, making this map pvp? Its the same as BP, just go there. This is not an event if you wanted to do a pvp event you could have brought everyone together in bp to a GM vs server event or something like that. These so called 'PVP Events" should be on weekdays and not weekends, apart from bvw.

Dinovic
May 30th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Looks Like I'll Be Playin 9D Again This Weekend :)

It's Been a Long Time , I'll Enjoy for Sure :)

Deimos
May 30th, 2014, 03:15 PM
So we've gone ahead and raised the rates in LD to 9x, so if you're looking for some extra xp and are feeling lucky try it out.

Pukai94RRv2WyBf
May 30th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Will that apply to SrS dungeon as well?

EternalSonata
May 30th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Yes it does apply on all LD map, including the dungeon School of Rising Sun. Tried it personally.

Cidopuck
June 2nd, 2014, 10:40 AM
Hello!

As our first PvP event draws to a close, I'd like to get some user feedback from all who participated.

We have been made aware of the issue where guards won't attack PKers in town, as well as the ongoing issue with KGs being OP for PvP, so no need to bring that up again.

Tell us if you thought it was fun (and why), how it could be better, or share any other comments you may have about it.

Thank you!

Cracaniciealmeu
June 2nd, 2014, 10:46 AM
Very few people on LD during the event but i'm not sure if because it was pvp or low population. Lower lvls who were hunt down had a hard time basically for having to run back to grind spot. I played just a little and maybe it was fun but the lack of population makes it boring. I had more fun on boss spawn

Jedaii
June 2nd, 2014, 10:47 AM
I did not play. Wish me luck for exams tomorrow. That's all :D

RagingAsura
June 2nd, 2014, 11:05 AM
I felt sorry for the guys grinding in LD boat, so im guessing mid CS levels getting 1-2 hit KO'd by the high levels. The PVP was fun where it did happen even though no one died I just liked the crit dmg showing on up my screen LOL. Oh the drama too, I love the drama, it keeps the grind interesting while reading the drama xD.

I would be better if more people participated (high levels) so Tibet would be a better choice whenever that comes along. Killing lowbies is not good when they die in few hits.

Cidopuck
June 2nd, 2014, 11:08 AM
I felt sorry for the guys grinding in LD boat, so im guessing mid CS levels getting 1-2 hit KO'd by the high levels. The PVP was fun where it did happen even though no one died I just liked the crit dmg showing on up my screen LOL. Oh the drama too, I love the drama, it keeps the grind interesting while reading the drama xD.

I would be better if more people participated (high levels) so Tibet would be a better choice whenever that comes along. Killing lowbies is not good when they die in few hits.

Fortunately this is in line with our current plans!

Malthael
June 2nd, 2014, 12:24 PM
I get only 50BK from this weekend. Please make NC and HZ to pvp too :D

Cidopuck
June 2nd, 2014, 12:27 PM
I get only 50BK from this weekend. Please make NC and HZ to pvp too :D

We are trying to get Icy and Tibet opened earlier than scheduled. Tibet will become the new primary PvP map when that happens

Ihgyug2
June 2nd, 2014, 12:38 PM
We are trying to get Icy and Tibet opened earlier than scheduled. Tibet will become the new primary PvP map when that happens

Nice!!! :XD:

Sercova
June 2nd, 2014, 12:40 PM

for events right, not permanently?

Cidopuck
June 2nd, 2014, 12:44 PM
for events right, not permanently?

That's our current plan, yes.

EternalSonata
June 2nd, 2014, 01:14 PM
Overall it was fun, just see by yourself in-game.

RagingAsura
June 2nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Overall it was fun, just see by yourself in-game.

Had fun bombing people? T_T

plastic001
June 2nd, 2014, 04:01 PM
I felt sorry for the guys grinding in LD boat, so im guessing mid CS levels getting 1-2 hit KO'd by the high levels.

Only by CK. Everyone has defense and KGs. I killed one person 2 times over the weekend.

Wooo! Glad you guys are listening to our feedback.

BizaRRe123
June 2nd, 2014, 04:12 PM
We are trying to get Icy and Tibet opened earlier than scheduled.

what about June ?

SEEYOUPK
June 2nd, 2014, 04:43 PM
Only by CK. Everyone has defense and KGs. I killed one person 2 times over the weekend.

Yep. Only by CK. Yep.

http://i.imgur.com/3zpaCLF.jpg

Sercova
June 2nd, 2014, 05:06 PM
Quit hijacking threads and talking about stuff unrelated to the topic. Continue doing so and ya'll getting infractions on your accounts.

Ihgyug2
June 3rd, 2014, 10:05 AM
Make tibet perma pvp not only event.

SEEYOUPK
June 3rd, 2014, 10:24 AM
Make tibet perma pvp not only event.

+1 asadsasdasd

Alex2peu
June 3rd, 2014, 10:31 AM
Quit hijacking threads and talking about stuff unrelated to the topic. Continue doing so and ya'll getting infractions on your accounts.

you will ban all of us? lets get real...every topic have off-topic discusions on it...

Alex2peu
June 3rd, 2014, 10:34 AM

either make it permanent pvp map or dont make it pvp anymore !

RagingAsura
June 3rd, 2014, 10:41 AM
I somewhat agree with the Tibet map being perma PVP map because given the choice people will always go with the easier path. Take that choice away and people will learn to play and still enjoy the game the way it was made. It's like turning on and off XP (regular) events, you end up with a XP event-only grinder/player, and soon you will get PVE-period only players with this on/off PVP mode.

I've always been a believer of static XP rate to achieve a constant playerbase, having only events during the very big festive events like xmas/new years etc. But then again this is a PVE server so majority will speak for PVE.

Vandala
June 3rd, 2014, 11:23 AM
Tibet has to be pvp .U get 180 lvls of grind on pve maps i think we can handle ~20 more on a pvp enviroment.

Tykoon17
June 3rd, 2014, 11:38 AM
My opinion is to make tibet to be a permanent pvp map
Because pvp=teamwork and pve= gear-based, ppl who has better gears will outdmg you on bosses and there's nothing you can do if you're on a pve server.

RagingAsura
June 3rd, 2014, 11:56 AM
Well the charm of team-based game was long lost when JW introduced alot of the high powered gear. Since the game is fully solo-able with the higher end gear, many players havent really experienced the teamwork aspect of it. But the GMs are fully open to this debate so we need to present both sides of the story let them decide.

Alex2peu
June 3rd, 2014, 12:40 PM
I somewhat agree with the Tibet map being perma PVP map because given the choice people will always go with the easier path. Take that choice away and people will learn to play and still enjoy the game the way it was made. It's like turning on and off XP (regular) events, you end up with a XP event-only grinder/player, and soon you will get PVE-period only players with this on/off PVP mode.

I've always been a believer of static XP rate to achieve a constant playerbase, having only events during the very big festive events like xmas/new years etc. But then again this is a PVE server so majority will speak for PVE.

i wont troll you for 1-2 days ,for the first half of this post :)

RagingAsura
June 3rd, 2014, 01:03 PM
i wont troll you for 1-2 days ,for the first half of this post :)

Thanks Alex, much obliged.

plastic001
June 3rd, 2014, 02:48 PM
That's our current plan, yes.

Noooo, I thought it was going to be permanent. :'(

Tykoon17
June 3rd, 2014, 02:51 PM
Yea I prefer permanent pvp in tibet.....

Pa1n9D
June 3rd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Noooo, I thought it was going to be permanent. :'(

in 3 months they can change their mind

Aklame
June 3rd, 2014, 02:58 PM
Only problem with PVP maps is it takes away the choice of PVP or PVE.

At the moment PVPers can PVP if they want to.

If they make Tibet PVP then they force people who don't want to pvp to do something they don't want too.

Like I have said in the past, they need to make up their minds, PVP or PVE.

If its PVP then fine, us carebears can just go elsewhere.

But we need to know where this is heading.

Aklame
June 3rd, 2014, 03:06 PM
And why does PVP have to be ganking people minding their own business grinding?

Whats wrong with the PVP content? SVS , BVW , COC, BP, Hefie Dueling grounds, Loulan (When its released)

Is this really not enough for you? Why cant you PVP with people who are also looking to PVP?

Cracaniciealmeu
June 3rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Only problem with PVP maps is it takes away the choice of PVP or PVE.

At the moment PVPers can PVP if they want to.

If they make Tibet PVP then they force people who don't want to pvp to do something they don't want too.

Like I have said in the past, they need to make up their minds, PVP or PVE.

If its PVP then fine, us carebears can just go elsewhere.

But we need to know where this is heading.

Bosses from Tibet 2 will be monopolized by those who have the best gear if server will be PVE. If will be pvp more people will have chances to get them. i would not like to see the same 2-3 people having the bosses's drops and controlling them. Also it gives a chance for CK roles on those bosses too. Due to their low dps ck roles, except TGW, don't stand a chance when they go against a warrior of the same level with the same gear. Unfortunately, for those that enjoy pve only, some areas/maps have to be pvp.

Aklame
June 3rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
Do these 2 people that camp the bosses 24/7 have access to gear that others don't?

Weak argument.

Aklame
June 3rd, 2014, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately, for those that enjoy pve only, some areas/maps have to be pvp.

Yes I know, and Tibet is not one of them.

Loulan is.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 3rd, 2014, 04:12 PM
Do these 2 people that camp the bosses 24/7 have access to gear that others don't?

Weak argument.

Go on GC and watch for a month if any ck role come to plate bosses or ya suchu (not for quest but from drop). It's not an weak argument. You just chose to see only your interest and pun on the 2nd place others. Yeah, they have acces to gear that other don't. Once you have your hands on banners i can guarantee that nobody else will get the bosses. If they lose one every once in a while it's no big deal. To even try to combine for 1 banner you need 3 of each plate. Also How will you make IM weapon when only a select circle of people owns eyes that are required for weapons??? How will you get a IM weapon to compete? Try to outdmg a warrior (mostly shao or bot) with IM+15 weapon and blue banner while you are using a PS+15 only. If the dmg from weapons is not very different (maybe 1-3k) that 20% or 30% dmg inc on crit from BB will make a difference

Alex2peu
June 3rd, 2014, 04:53 PM
Go on GC and watch for a month if any ck role come to plate bosses or ya suchu (not for quest but from drop). It's not an weak argument. You just chose to see only your interest and pun on the 2nd place others. Yeah, they have acces to gear that other don't. Once you have your hands on banners i can guarantee that nobody else will get the bosses. If they lose one every once in a while it's no big deal. To even try to combine for 1 banner you need 3 of each plate. Also How will you make IM weapon when only a select circle of people owns eyes that are required for weapons??? How will you get a IM weapon to compete? Try to outdmg a warrior (mostly shao or bot) with IM+15 weapon and blue banner while you are using a PS+15 only. If the dmg from weapons is not very different (maybe 1-3k) that 20% or 30% dmg inc on crit from BB will make a difference

IM and HG weaps are no longer a problem,after they added cc dung :)
but here ofc will be..it will take 3 years to get that dung

Cracaniciealmeu
June 3rd, 2014, 04:57 PM
IM and HG weaps are no longer a problem,after they added cc dung :)
but here ofc will be..it will take 3 years to get that dung

People still ks Ya Suchu for the only reason that they don't any more players with IM12 epi and until CC dungeon will be here it will be 1 year. Considering that by the end of the year we have LL, getting CC dung until next year's june is doable

Alex2peu
June 3rd, 2014, 05:24 PM
i agree with what you said,just pointed that thing with CCD xD

Aklame
June 3rd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Funny how you say I only see it from my argument LMFAO

Just wish SUBA would decide WTF this server is PVP or PVE.

I think us Carebears just holding you hardcore PVPers and forum dwellers back.

So suba make up your minds ffs.

At the moment your only listening to some PVP ck users that want be able to do everything, toe to toe with every other class, kill steal bosses.

The way things are heading this server is going to be **** for someone who doesn't like pvp.

I dont mind if u want to be a pvp server, just let me know so I don't waste any more time and money here!

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 12:06 AM

Yes, you do. What is more disgusting, you and some others are talking **** about the event without logging into LD even for 5 minutes during the weekend.

Tykoon17
June 4th, 2014, 12:27 AM
More fun when ppl trying to kill u while grinding in tibet.
Like this

http://youtu.be/0DMmp0euvFE

Cracaniciealmeu
June 4th, 2014, 03:49 AM

Just wish SUBA would decide WTF this server is PVP or PVE.

I think us Carebears just holding you hardcore PVPers and forum dwellers back.

So suba make up your minds ffs.

At the moment your only listening to some PVP ck users that want be able to do everything, toe to toe with every other class, kill steal bosses.

The way things are heading this server is going to be **** for someone who doesn't like pvp.

I dont mind if u want to be a pvp server, just let me know so I don't waste any more time and money here!

I'm not hardcore pvper. I don't remember Suba listening to any of my advice/ideas. I'm not just trowing words out here, all what i say is based on the game experience i had so far. On GC's forums are many topics on this subject, that just a few people can ks those bosses, unless you're able to spend some $$ for blue boxes. This is one of the reasons why suba removed the boxes from IM, to prevent some players be over-powered while others don't have a chance. And yes, after people get banners from boxes they go and camp the bosses so they cold sell/trade them in game for other items.
I did not agree with LD to be pvp during the weekend yet they made it. What's the harm for yo if they do tibet 2 pvp? It's not like you won't be able to grind. When you enter Tibet 2 you are already DB7. The only thing that you can get there and has some value are EOLs and icy passes. After you get a few icy passes you can go and farm there.
I believe that turning Tibet2(at least) into a pvp map would help Suba kill 2 birds with one stone (suba's a bird killer, damn guys:p): they avoid people's rage on forums that they can't do the quests related to bosses & will convince more people to join the server. On GS's server many people have left just because they could not get IM12 epi.

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 04:05 AM
I did not agree with LD to be pvp during the weekend yet they made it. What's the harm for yo if they do tibet 2 pvp? It's not like you won't be able to grind. When you enter Tibet 2 you are already DB7. The only thing that you can get there and has some value are EOLs and icy passes. After you get a few icy passes you can go and farm there.

When we get Tibet, Icy dungeon, and you get DB or whatever level you want, you will have H4-PS4 set with slots so you can get dodge / ck dodge. You can get KJ epi with lots of CK def, you can get banner from Icy dungeon with lots of CK def. You can get leech ornaments in your weapon, you can get healer leech, you can get leech pills. Literally there is no point crying about getting PKed during grind.

Weak argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-SnFwp7i6Q

That's a nuker KSing warrior and hyb. While on melee. 14 str.

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 04:06 AM

Weak argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mrSw1QkCo&list=PLF69E2806B5645BB0

That's a warrior. KSing 2 bosses at the same time.

Just because they knew more the game than the rest of the ppl. Any boss can be monopolized if someone has the time for it. They drop items that you need, so you will pay tons of gold to buy from them. Imo making Tibet PVP will give chance to every team / league to get bosses, plus makes it interesting to fight for them.

Jedaii
June 4th, 2014, 05:39 AM
there are some people that you cannot KS regardless of how much you know :D

Cracaniciealmeu
June 4th, 2014, 05:44 AM
there are some people that you cannot KS regardless of how much you know :D

That's why the area where the bosses spawn being pvp would help. Team work will always conquer over one man, even if he has the best gear in game.

Jedaii
June 4th, 2014, 06:31 AM
That's why the area where the bosses spawn being pvp would help. Team work will always conquer over one man, even if he has the best gear in game.

Willowitz KS minis with +17 IM sword +100 strength onis from VNs who was using team work (healer targeting etc).

At the end of the day it all comes down to who did the most damage. A bunch of players with inferiro gear cannot win a single player with OP gear. Unless you talking about killing him so he cannot KS the boss. In which case, all he needs is one OP nuker to kill all of you while he KS.

GO GC and try KS Gerald or Lancelot and see what happens. Team or not, you gon loose.

Also, Nuker can easily grind as Melee now with event weps. At the end of the day if nuker have decent gear and wep, he can KS most other melee players.

Damage works funny in 9Dragons.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 4th, 2014, 06:43 AM
Willowitz KS minis with +17 IM sword +100 strength onis from VNs who was using team work (healer targeting etc).

At the end of the day it all comes down to who did the most damage. A bunch of players with inferiro gear cannot win a single player with OP gear. Unless you talking about killing him so he cannot KS the boss. In which case, all he needs is one OP nuker to kill all of you while he KS.
GO GC and try KS Gerald or Lancelot and see what happens. Team or not, you gon loose.

It's not just killing. Spamming para/stun nukes helps too. 2 ppl party is nothing compared to 9 ppl pt. I'm sure that more that 2 league will come and fight for those bosses. If it's pvp at least you have a chance.

RagingAsura
June 4th, 2014, 06:45 AM

Also, Nuker can easily grind as Melee now with event weps. At the end of the day if nuker have decent gear and wep, he can KS most other melee players.

He meant teamwork in PVP. U dont need teamwork in PVE if you have gear many levels above the rest - perhaps just a healer party. It doesnt matter what gear you have in PVP if you dont stack enough kg's while KSing a boss you can still lose. Even with KG u can still lose due to the stun effects that disrupts your skills, giving other people some sort of chance to KS.

If your league is not organized to KS the bosses everytime then you wont monopolize since it'll be difficult to solo vs a team (for reasons above). And it's very difficult to keep the momemtum going even with a good team to organize for every boss spawn since individuals have other things to do, real life isssues etc so the group will end up dispersed sometimes giving other teams a chance. It doesnt matter what gear Gerald/Lancelot has, if he is soloing and he is stunned every few seconds vs a team who has a KSer without any disruptions he will lose - if they have near same level gear. I'm not talking about someone running along with a +11 vs someone who has +17 full banners.

Hope you understand this.

PS. I forgot to mention, your comment regarding nuker being OP. I think thats an ancient past that should long be forgotten now. Warriors have bigger shields than nukers (how ironic, actually spoilt for choice on shields), faster DPS, more HP.

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 06:53 AM
In which case, all he needs is one OP nuker to kill all of you while he KS.

Have you tried PvP since 2009?

Cidopuck
June 4th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Thank you all for the feedback so far, we are learning a lot. We consider this weekend a successful test, and then some.

We are currently in the process of talking to the devs about opening North Sea and Tibet early. We have gotten a response from them but they still need some more information and time before deciding. So far so good.

I think we will be setting this weekend event again in the future. It will probably continue to be held on LD until Tibet is open.

When it is, I think Deimos and I are leaning towards having it be Tibet every time, with another secondary PvP map that rotates each week.

For example on Week 1 it could be TB and LD, Week 2 might be TB and Nanchang, etc.

All maps involved would be based on your feedback and suggestions, of course.

Also, we will be removing some spring event items very soon. We are working towards putting out the specific days and items today (we will make a thread about it), but I can tell you a few things right here.

The Horse Pouches will be removed very shortly, possibly by this Friday or early next week.

The other items (Red/White Liquor Flowers most importantly) will be removed within 1-2 weeks from then.

Finally, we are taking more steps towards getting the AR bug fixed. Your lovely and helpful mods will be making some videos today to demonstrate it for the devs. They may also have a little surprise for you!

Aklame
June 4th, 2014, 02:33 PM
[GM]Cidopuck can you please be sure that the AR is actually a bug before changing things.

Yes its not the same as 9d 2007 but it could be deliberate, I still miss as often as I should.

If it is a bug then fine fix it, but plz be sure, so it doesn't screw mele users over.

Thank you.

Jedaii
June 4th, 2014, 02:42 PM
He meant teamwork in PVP. U dont need teamwork in PVE if you have gear many levels above the rest - perhaps just a healer party. It doesnt matter what gear you have in PVP if you dont stack enough kg's while KSing a boss you can still lose. Even with KG u can still lose due to the stun effects that disrupts your skills, giving other people some sort of chance to KS.

If your league is not organized to KS the bosses everytime then you wont monopolize since it'll be difficult to solo vs a team (for reasons above). And it's very difficult to keep the momemtum going even with a good team to organize for every boss spawn since individuals have other things to do, real life isssues etc so the group will end up dispersed sometimes giving other teams a chance. It doesnt matter what gear Gerald/Lancelot has, if he is soloing and he is stunned every few seconds vs a team who has a KSer without any disruptions he will lose - if they have near same level gear. I'm not talking about someone running along with a +11 vs someone who has +17 full banners.

Hope you understand this.

PS. I forgot to mention, your comment regarding nuker being OP. I think thats an ancient past that should long be forgotten now. Warriors have bigger shields than nukers (how ironic, actually spoilt for choice on shields), faster DPS, more HP.

I perfectly understood what he meant. But you cannot kill someone who is doing cap damage on boss. All he needs is a little leech and KG and your team still loose. He wouldn't need to waste time fighting back. All he needs is to get boss to 40% then start killing people. In the end you kill boss, he gets drops, laugh in your face and run.

Gerald has +17 wep, banners, crit damage refined clothes, Noble deco and God knows what else. With 20/1k leech, thats a whole heep of HP you get back from doing 80-200k damage per hit.

Aside from that, what will mostly likely happen is that one league monopolize the bosses, anyways. This has been a problem back on YIn when criminal and warlordz hero leagues dominated the server.

As for nukers, only the nabs loose their power as a result of this new CK shield that wars get. Harcore nukers will not loose a fight. They will either ware you down until you dead or run away if the going gets tough.

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 02:56 PM
I perfectly understood what he meant. But you cannot kill someone who is doing cap damage on boss. All he needs is a little leech and KG and your team still loose. He wouldn't need to waste time fighting back. All he needs is to get boss to 40% then start killing people. In the end you kill boss, he gets drops, laugh in your face and run.

Gerald has +17 wep, banners, crit damage refined clothes, Noble deco and God knows what else. With 20/1k leech, thats a whole heep of HP you get back from doing 80-200k damage per hit.

Aside from that, what will mostly likely happen is that one league monopolize the bosses, anyways. This has been a problem back on YIn when criminal and warlordz hero leagues dominated the server.

As for nukers, only the nabs loose their power as a result of this new CK shield that wars get. Harcore nukers will not loose a fight. They will either ware you down until you dead or run away if the going gets tough.

Dude what?

You don't need to kill the person who is doing cap dmg.
Let's say you are the one who is doing cap dmg. Every hit. Let's say RagingAsura is an other warrior who hits the boss too. A little less damage than you. Cause he is just a noob mod anyways. ( :P ) But let's say Cidopuck is in a team with him with his nuker. All he has to do is stun you 1-2 times. Let's say I'm there to help our lovely noob mod too. As a shao warrior. I use my stun on you too, plus shao warriors can stun you anyways. You get stunned like 3 times. You lost the boss already. Without getting killed.

Is it getting to your brain?

If you and Asura is killing the boss. Until 40%. It doesn't mean all the 60% is made by you. Plus if you leave boss at 40%, and Asura finishes it, all he had to get earlier is 11%. From 60%. Pretty much anyone can do that lol.

WTF game have you played till now?

Vandala
June 4th, 2014, 03:04 PM
U can stun him , para. like this u dont need to kill him just mess his active like this some1 with close gear can have a chance.
@ your nuker op shiz thats no longer the case iv met like 1-2 good nukers since we got h4 clothes and HE epi.

Cidopuck
June 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM
[GM]Cidopuck can you please be sure that the AR is actually a bug before changing things.

Yes its not the same as 9d 2007 but it could be deliberate, I still miss as often as I should.

If it is a bug then fine fix it, but plz be sure, so it doesn't screw mele users over.

Thank you.

You're right, calling it a bug may not be accurate.

Either way, it's a setting that should be fixed.

RagingAsura
June 4th, 2014, 03:20 PM

Hey man, just because its a PVP enabled map doesnt mean we need to kill them, this is making the bosses fight fairer. As others have kindly explained before me, its about disrupting your opponent's active or damage on boss, whilst letting their team KSer kill freely. I dont care if you leech and your hp never drops, if you're stunned few times and I am on boss all the way to the end without any disruptions I will win no arguments. Have you ever been to wei and seen a guy with a massive weapon lose to a guy with a noob low weapon just because he got nerved? we are talking similar thing here.

And your nuker argument hmm, i think you are living in the old days for real because anyone can tell you if you are evenly matched skill wise and gear wise and knowledge wise, the nuker will lose handsdown.

Jedaii
June 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Sorry, I guess I am playing the wrong 9Dragons.

Bosses die within 5 secs of being spawn unless none of you nabs haven't been on a server where there are actually people with decent gear. There will be at least 10 different people with ++ gear trying to KS boss. All he needs is two or 3 hits and he still KS.

As for the nuker bit, no one is ever evenly matched with their opponent. There is mostly ganging going on anyways and most people choose easy targets.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 4th, 2014, 03:38 PM
And if you sit, from stuns, 1-2s from those 5s you lose

SEEYOUPK
June 4th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Oh gosh. sdfs

Araan
June 4th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Too much game knowledge in this thread.

No, I was joking.

RagingAsura
June 4th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I guess I am playing the wrong 9Dragons.

Bosses die within 5 secs of being spawn unless none of you nabs haven't been on a server where there are actually people with decent gear. There will be at least 10 different people with ++ gear trying to KS boss. All he needs is two or 3 hits and he still KS.

As for the nuker bit, no one is ever evenly matched with their opponent. There is mostly ganging going on anyways and most people choose easy targets.

We are obviously "nabs" and you obviously have a wealth of PVP server experience. I apologise for even participating in this discussion almighty one. Oh one more point incase you havent seen, this server is Suba not GC.

And the following quote seems to contradict what you just said about the nuker, since you have changed your tone, he suddenly needs a gang and kills only easy targets:

all he needs is one OP nuker to kill all of you

Well that says it all really.

NameLess113
June 5th, 2014, 01:11 AM

that was a joke? Or you just spoke w/o knowing anything about?

Brah, you talk and get into things you don`t know to much. Its true, minis on Yang wouldn`t matter much if it was pvp or not in BM area, maybe just more fun? but still the OP league which rules atm will keep on doing it. Cause its not much you can do to stop someone when the boss dies in 10 sec or so, there are ways to stop it, but expect me to share, rather not.

These days pvp dmg is decent enough by well geared chars and one simply cannot KG or leech for long time (just count 3 warriors hitting 1 same target 3-4k hits EACH with no mobs around for him to hit and with only 30s KGs. If he sacrifice clothing slots to go with cons orns to have more HP even 60k HP won`t save him from the wraith of 3 warriors to KG in time, now count 3 ck hybs, a healer and few nukers + the team tanker which will hit on active more dmg than anyone around, impossible task to survive long enough for the mini to spawn, yet to kill it, back in the day tanking a team was more doable, but with these days items...sorry.)

I can write down alot of different scenarios since I`ve been to play in alot of different situations while farming plates.

If BM area on Yang would turn PvP, THE PVP will be overwhelming for ALOT of ppl and they will quit verry fast.

Araan
June 5th, 2014, 02:34 AM
I suck at GC pvp. Therr are too many things, items I don't know about.

Jedaii
June 5th, 2014, 09:49 AM
like I said, you can't argue with blinders on. PvP will not make boss KS-ing any different than it is now. There will still be a monopoly, and people will either have to beg for kill or just hog the spawn time until they get a break.

I know you all gunning for PvP and refuse to see the logic behind what I am saying. I wasn't speaking in the hypothetical, i speak from what I saw with my own eyes.

I didn't think that I had to elaborate on every little minute detail because I assumed that people would make intelligent inferences from the scenario adduced.

First of all, it's obvious that there will be all kinds of different players hunting bosses, and more often than not you have rival leagues who have their own feud.

I made reference to Gerald because he epitomizes what a typical KS-er is. And anyone who know that char will know that his league is the most powerful on Yang with most of the members having urber gear. KS-ers are not league-less and I didn't think I had to spell that out. They are usually in strong PvP leagues. Didn't think I had to spell that out either.

Furthermore, effective bossing hunting requires chronic time keeping, managing your buffs, using rage, and knowing when its time to call in the Calvary. I have seen players log in just seconds before a boss spawns, kills it and log out, and they are there again on then ext re-spawn like clock-work.

You can out-leach a gang of at last 5 players regardless of role, if your gear is good. I have done it and I have seen someone from YIn posted a video of it.

I am not advocating for a non-PvP Tibet. But I am not going to support the notion that it will solve the KS-ing ills because it won't.

Nameless, isn't this your Vid? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMmp0euvFE

Aklame
June 5th, 2014, 12:31 PM
LoL at that vid, gonna take a lot to 'Balance' PvP.

Whats next to be removed then PvPers? Leech Ornies or Panacea's ?

9d would need to be rebuilt from the ground up to reach any balance.

NameLess113
June 5th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Thats what I called, back in the day was possible, I could do it even now thou (yes I agree a well geared char could still outleech a few players, but it depends who attack him), but since you still think its possible and since you said you`ve done it and since you`re more than capable to record HD videos, would you please show us how you tank while grinding, at least, 3-4 BiA warriors? or maybe 2nd strongest league on Yang? w/o having to run away and losing the oportunity of killing a "plate boss"? or dying? Don`t answer, I already know the answer.

Exactly same thing happends here, just will take time for ppl to get used to the content, but on a moderate manner since they MIGHT not introduce the OP decos, WHICH they eventually will have to add, and you`ll see why.

Note: That video you made refference to, is old and back in the day of that video, ppl were still using YYBS orns to pvp.

Jedaii
June 5th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Thats what I called, back in the day was possible, I could do it even now thou (yes I agree a well geared char could still outleech a few players, but it depends who attack him), but since you still think its possible and since you said you`ve done it and since you`re more than capable to record HD videos, would you please show us how you tank while grinding, at least, 3-4 BiA warriors? or maybe 2nd strongest league on Yang? w/o having to run away and losing the oportunity of killing a "plate boss"? or dying? Don`t answer, I already know the answer.

Exactly same thing happends here, just will take time for ppl to get used to the content, but on a moderate manner since they MIGHT not introduce the OP decos, WHICH they eventually will have to add, and you`ll see why.

Note: That video you made refference to, is old and back in the day of that video, ppl were still using YYBS orns to pvp.

you shouldn't be making such statements. I don't need to make a vid when you have done it for me.

You posted this vid on May 8, 2014.

I believe you single-handedly KS-ed Conqueror TGW while being attacked by 3-4 players. It's starts at 14:00 in the vid:

:D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6oUC2kK6aA

Alex2peu
June 5th, 2014, 02:19 PM

give him GM char ,he still cant tank 3-4 war's from Bia xD
there was an hd war ,he was a beast,owned everything in hefei duels xD

Jedaii
June 5th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I am just trying to point out that PvP won't help PvE-ers, I will only cement the power of hardcore PvP-ers, and that's the unabashed truth.

I can't speak for yin (have to rely on nameless' vids :D ) but on yang the usual KS-ers are Gerald, CTK, Dylan, Existenz and a few others who are either from BIA or a4w. BIA is the most powerful league on yang.

What difference will it make if they changed yang to PvP? it just means free karma for BIA and a4w. Plain and simple.

here will be the same thing. it's gonna be one league taking over the map while a rival trying to keep them at bay and the other poor players will be casualties.

But I do not have a vested interest in this server yet so it don't really matter. It will be a lot easier to walk away from here than it was from GC.

Alex2peu
June 5th, 2014, 03:53 PM
I am just trying to point out that PvP won't help PvE-ers, I will only cement the power of hardcore PvP-ers, and that's the unabashed truth.

I can't speak for yin (have to rely on nameless' vids :D ) but on yang the usual KS-ers are Gerald, CTK, Dylan, Existenz and a few others who are either from BIA or a4w. BIA is the most powerful league on yang.

What difference will it make if they changed yang to PvP? it just means free karma for BIA and a4w. Plain and simple.

here will be the same thing. it's gonna be one league taking over the map while a rival trying to keep them at bay and the other poor players will be casualties.

But I do not have a vested interest in this server yet so it don't really matter. It will be a lot easier to walk away from here than it was from GC.
since they dont pvp...they should not go to tibet (if lets say,tibet would be pvp) becaz they dont need banners and im12 epi and all others shyts....they can do dungeons withouts high refined weaps and banners..dont you think?

plastic001
June 5th, 2014, 04:23 PM

It's like you didn't even read the replies people posted.

What difference will it make if they changed yang to PvP?

You just assume that because 1 league takes the kills in Yang that it will be the same in a PvP environment?

What about the rest of the server that wants the bosses? Do you think they are just going to stand around and let them take the kill if they've been at it for days?

If there is enough demand for the items there will NOT be the same people getting all of the kills. How does Loulan work in Yang?

Jedaii
June 5th, 2014, 06:13 PM
It's like you didn't even read the replies people posted.

You just assume that because 1 league takes the kills in Yang that it will be the same in a PvP environment?

What about the rest of the server that wants the bosses? Do you think they are just going to stand around and let them take the kill if they've been at it for days?

If there is enough demand for the items there will NOT be the same people getting all of the kills. How does Loulan work in Yang?

I read the replies and they haven't convinced me to change my position. I just posted vid on nameless taking on 5 PEOPLE BY HIMSELF, and you here acting like I am speaking in tongues.

In case you aren't aware LL and BP are pvp maps. Log in GC when there is war and see for yourself. Go to LL at refine epi bosses and see for yourself. See who wins BvW all the time, there is no anti PK buff to kill overlord and hermit. Go LL and try get them off ref bosses.

You think PvP map makes a difference? Those players are from Tao which had PvP from LD if i recall correctly. They are PvP-ers, they just on PvE server because its more populated.

And you just pretty much confirmed my point. It's not going to be one league vs one guy on boss. There are going to be all kinds o f people trying to kill the boss. The more people there the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXbAmhJcMoQ

Jedaii
June 5th, 2014, 06:14 PM
and BIA they don't PvP
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlvrhstcAQ

anyways, that's the wrap \o/

plastic001
June 5th, 2014, 06:48 PM
I read the replies and they haven't convinced me to change my position. I just posted vid on nameless taking on 5 PEOPLE BY HIMSELF, and you here acting like I am speaking in tongues.

Great, so if you can never die then why are you complaining about PvP being enabled?

In case you aren't aware LL and BP are pvp maps. Log in GC when there is war and see for yourself. Go to LL at refine epi bosses and see for yourself. See who wins BvW all the time, there is no anti PK buff to kill overlord and hermit. Go LL and try get them off ref bosses.

You probably never visit the map so I don't know why I even asked.

You think PvP map makes a difference? Those players are from Tao which had PvP from LD if i recall correctly. They are PvP-ers, they just on PvE server because its more populated.

So if it doesn't make a difference what are you even trying to argue?

And you just pretty much confirmed my point. It's not going to be one league vs one guy on boss. There are going to be all kinds o f people trying to kill the boss. The more people there the better.

You said that one person/league gets the boss kills every time. The fact is that if PvP was enabled and players were capable of preventing the other players from getting the kill then it wouldn't be the same. It becomes a game of numbers rather than a game of highest DPS.

You most likely don't understand any of this because you can't manage to get out of second role clothes or change off of a 300 str/dex build. There's no real point in even arguing with you because you never see the other side, you just stick to your own little world and expect everyone to understand that you shouldn't be involved in any PvP unless you get to kill them back unconditionally.