PDA

View Full Version : Server Restart

Deimos
June 3rd, 2014, 02:36 PM
There will be a quick server restart to turn off the PvP in Liadong in 10 mins. After which the rates will return to the normal base rates (6x/8x/6x)

SEEYOUPK
June 3rd, 2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the event. It was cool.

plastic001
June 3rd, 2014, 02:37 PM
(6x/8x/6x)

XP/Skill/Drop?

Deimos
June 3rd, 2014, 02:39 PM
XP/Skill/Drop?

That's correct

Sercova
June 3rd, 2014, 02:43 PM
Wooo, I can grind in LD again XD

HighonWeeD
June 3rd, 2014, 02:47 PM
yes server closed now for maintenance...
will be up in 10 mins??

Pa1n9D
June 3rd, 2014, 02:49 PM
you should keep that 9x exp rate on xD

OerbaYunFang
June 3rd, 2014, 02:56 PM
any eta on the server o_O ?

Deimos
June 3rd, 2014, 02:57 PM
Server is back up, rates will be reset momentarily.

HealerKi
June 3rd, 2014, 03:10 PM
Thanks, it was great event and a nice change.
I Enjoyed messing around in pvp with a whole bunch of people in fun and good faith.

looking back liaodong may be a little early for pvp considering ps lvl can fight and kill grinding ec-cs fairly easily, but the infinite 30% hp and energy potions of this event and the huge exp with 3x exp cards more than made up for it this event.

If you really didnt like the event and feel you couldnt grind with infinite hp potions and village courier pazz to immediately teleport you out of any danger, i dunno what else to tell you rather than make some decent cloths sets for your chars and actually do some hp instead of baby con max str dex builds and weak lazy refined 2nd role sets +2-3 on CS+ chars.

Relentlessly complaining about how bad pvp is instead of compensating by making proper preperation and learning the game is really limiting it for other players who like the diversity of open pvp on higher maps.

Im no pk'er and i took a couple of dies too but the majority of people in my league enjoyed it

VinzenzPhan
June 3rd, 2014, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the event :).

Jedaii
June 4th, 2014, 06:22 AM
how did the event affect those people grinding in SrS. Please share your stories! :D

I fell through the boat and did not drown. That was most interesting.

Aklame
June 4th, 2014, 02:38 PM
how did the event affect those people grinding in SrS. Please share your stories! :D

I fell through the boat and did not drown. That was most interesting.

I just played other games this weekend, just like I will all future 'events'.