PDA

View Full Version : Spring Event - Item Removal

Cidopuck
June 9th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Hey all!

We have been asked a lot about what items are impending removal from the game - and when.

We didn't want to make a thread until we have all the facts, but I think it is overdue anyway.

Currently, we have no Item Removal schedule set in place.

It will be decided based on a number of other factors, one of which is giving you players enough time to figure out what to do with the items.

This exact post will be updated with specific dates and times once we have them.

What we do know at this time is what items will be removed, as well as when we want to remove them in relation to each other.

Firstly, we will be removing:

-Beginner’s Blue Horse Pouch

-Intermediate’s Blue Horse Pouch

-Expert’s Blue Horse Pouch

We will give you notice before these are removed.

Approximately one week later, we will remove:

-Experience Bonus Card(2X)

-Experience Bonus Card(3X)

-Red Flower Liquor 3

-White Flower Liquor 3

Please keep discussion on this topic contained to this thread from now on.

Ihgyug2
June 9th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Hey all!

We have been asked a lot about what items are impending removal from the game - and when.

We didn't want to make a thread until we have all the facts, but I think it is overdue anyway.

It will be decided based on a number of other factors, one of which is giving you players enough time to figure out what to do with the items.

This exact post will be updated with specific dates and times once we have them.

What we do know at this time is what items will be removed, as well as when we want to remove them in relation to each other.

-Red Flower Liquor 3

-White Flower Liquor 3

Nice...finally you will remove that KGs :D
Also, Blue Horse Pills should be removed, the 30% crit dmg.
New players will have no chance to KS bosses without them lol.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 9th, 2014, 10:52 AM
What about 30% dmg on critical hit pills? They can create a huge gap between player. 10k hits vs 13k hits per hit is a high difference. But players hit 50k+ so any new player that could not play during this event will never have a chance to get a boss's drop for example. Same is for 500 yin/yang pills. 1k extra dmg on pvp is more than enough to kill what is almost dead anyways. I believe, and i think i speak for most of the players, that those pills should be removed too on the same time when xp cards/30%hp, ve pills are removed

Iscariot765
June 9th, 2014, 10:55 AM
As long as the weapons remain, i'm happy...

Good idea with this topic

Cidopuck
June 9th, 2014, 10:56 AM
What about 30% dmg on critical hit pills? They can create a huge gap between player. 10k hits vs 13k hits per hit is a high difference. But players hit 50k+ so any new player that could not play during this event will never have a chance to get a boss's drop for example. Same is for 500 yin/yang pills. 1k extra dmg on pvp is more than enough to kill what is almost dead anyways. I believe, and i think i speak for most of the players, that those pills should be removed too on the same time when xp cards/30%hp, ve pills are removed

If we get more similar feedback, then we can see about moving forward with that. There is still time.

Vandala
June 9th, 2014, 11:01 AM
YY&BS pills are going to be uselless we will soon be able to make 1k YY&BS pills not 500.
About the 30% dmg on crit i like them :D id like to have them around :p.
P.S: This is just my opinion try not to flame/rage.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 9th, 2014, 11:07 AM
YY&BS pills are going to be uselless we will soon be able to make 1k YY&BS pills not 500.
About the 30% dmg on crit i like them :D id like to have them around :p.
P.S: This is just my opinion try not to flame/rage.

But until we'll be able to make 1k YYBS pills it might be a while and in this time 500 dmg is something that some players might not have. Same is for 30% pills. We all like them but we've got to think for other people too. We all want more players on this server but if some that have played have advantages that they can't obtain i'm pretty sure that they will not join the server.

Iscariot765
June 9th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Just realised...Cido didn't mention anything about courier passes...yeayy...Rage Open all the Pouches!!!! :D

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Don't remove the blue horse pills. I did not spend over 7 hours opening the pouches to farm them for nothing. What will be next? Hmm let me see......OH YES.....remove courier pazzaz because if u hold boss spawn events in different maps then the 'new' players cant use the courier pazzaz (if they dont buy it from IM) because the did not play on this pouche event. Hmmm also remove the gifts that u give the new players 30d prem and the 30d bags. Hmm also DELETE EVERY EVENT WEAPON because the 'new' player wont have those either. People spend rl cash to get SP in order to refine their weps, some get lucky and make +12/+13/+14 weps, but meh... 'new' players wont have it so who cares DELETE it. players like Cracaniciealmeu should just delete 9d from their pc's and go play tetris.

I could go on and on and on and on like this. You know what will happen? People who worked hard to farm pouches will leave because all the items they farmed will be removed....what is the use to play here at suba if all will get removed anyways.

So just delete everthing.... NOT!

Here is what should be removed from the event pouches:

- The pouches (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- The xp cards (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- The HP & Ve Pots (cuz it makes pvp sucks, but it is needed if u wanna lvl in srs at gl lvl)

Keep the rest, or all the hard work to farm it would have been for nothing

Executioners1
June 9th, 2014, 11:20 AM
don't remove the blue horse pills. I did not spend over 7 hours opening the pouches to farm them for nothing. What will be next? Hmm let me see......oh yes.....remove courier pazzaz because if u hold boss spawn events in different maps then the 'new' players cant use the courier pazzaz (if they dont buy it from im) because the did not play on this pouche event. Hmmm also remove the gifts that u give the new players 30d prem and the 30d bags. Hmm also delete every event weapon because the 'new' player wont have those either. People spend rl cash to get sp in order to refine their weps, some get lucky and make +12/+13/+14 weps, but meh... 'new' players wont have it so who cares delete it. Players like cracaniciealmeu should just delete 9d from their pc's and go play tetris.

I could go on and on and on and on like this. You know what will happen? People who worked hard to farm pouches will leave because all the items they farmed will be removed....what is the use to play here at suba if all will get removed anyways.

So just delete everthing.... Not!

- the pouches (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- the xp cards (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- the hp & ve pots (cuz it makes pvp sucks, but it is needed if u wanna lvl in srs at gl lvl)

keep the rest, or all the hard work to farm it would have been for nothing

+1 :s

Malthael
June 9th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Just realised...Cido didn't mention anything about courier passes...yeayy...Rage Open all the Pouches!!!! :D

its doesn't affect anyone in-game

Malthael
June 9th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Don't remove the blue horse pills. I did not spend over 7 hours opening the pouches to farm them for nothing. What will be next? Hmm let me see......OH YES.....remove courier pazzaz because if u hold boss spawn events in different maps then the 'new' players cant use the courier pazzaz (if they dont buy it from IM) because the did not play on this pouche event. Hmmm also remove the gifts that u give the new players 30d prem and the 30d bags. Hmm also DELETE EVERY EVENT WEAPON because the 'new' player wont have those either. People spend rl cash to get SP in order to refine their weps, some get lucky and make +12/+13/+14 weps, but meh... 'new' players wont have it so who cares DELETE it. players like Cracaniciealmeu should just delete 9d from their pc's and go play tetris.

So just delete everthing.... NOT!

- The pouches (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- The xp cards (cuz new events will come like, which will include nice items)
- The HP & Ve Pots (cuz it makes pvp sucks, but it is needed if u wanna lvl in srs at gl lvl)

Keep the rest, or all the hard work to farm it would have been for nothing
so they should give me back scale, and js on my weapon before remove it.
Do you know how many money people has used to make +10 or above weapon?

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM
so they should give me back scale, and js on my weapon before remove it.
Do you know how many money people has used to make +10 or above weapon?

Dude read again, i said they should not remove them at the end of my post. I just said what i said to open eyes. The whole point in playing events is to gain items u worked for. I myself made a +14 event wep lol, i dont want anything to be removed besides what the gm's already said that they will remove; hp+ve pots, xp cards, pouches. What would be better is that the hp and ve post will stay but can only be used in pve :D

KidsongokuYhWWM
June 9th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Do what 9D GC did, remove all except weapons.
It fair to all (current + new player)

Araan
June 9th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Any news about CBT decos?

Cidopuck
June 9th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Any news about CBT decos?

I do not believe at this time that we have any plans to remove it, unless I am misinformed.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 9th, 2014, 12:22 PM
I do not believe at this time that we have any plans to remove it, unless I am misinformed.

he means if we'll be able to trade them any time soon. It's bugged. Nobody can get it

Hiei9d
June 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM

How many players actually play 9D GC ?

I hope this ain't a cheap version of GC's.

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 12:35 PM

Funny that u say that, at gc u KEEP stuff like pills, couriers pazzaz, +40 cakes ;-) I still have +40 cakes from x-mas event 2012

Some items are removed but we ALWAYS get to keep dmg on crits pill, ar pill, +40 cake and so on

Not that i have to prove myself, but if the GM ask me to, then i can make a screenshot of my bags at GC so that they can see what items i still have from old events

SEEYOUPK
June 9th, 2014, 12:39 PM
How many players actually play 9D GC ?

I hope this ain't a cheap version of GC's.

:o dat noob

do you play too?

Hiei9d
June 9th, 2014, 12:42 PM
:o dat noob

do you play too?

I do play. Incognito Mode !

Btw, do I know you ?

SEEYOUPK
June 9th, 2014, 12:46 PM
I do play. Incognito Mode !

Btw, do I know you ?

If you are the same Hiei who played on R1 with Hinata and Sun-Hwa, then yes.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 9th, 2014, 12:47 PM
9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Lunar Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4229?searchtype=subject&searchword=lunar+)
Lunar event on GC. It contains what items were removed there. You can catch up with someone who's using +40 all by having healer/hyb buffs and cavity buff which he might not have. But you can't catch up with someone who has 30% more damage than you. Maybe you can recover some of that damage with buffs/better gear but not entirely.
If the 30% pills will remain at some point when it comes to important there will be a gap between those who have pills and those who don't. Ok, keep them but reduce the time that they can be used to 10 minutes so they'll get extinct faster.

Alex2peu
June 9th, 2014, 12:53 PM
9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Lunar Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4229?searchtype=subject&searchword=lunar+)
Lunar event on GC. It contains what items were removed there. You can catch up with someone who's using +40 all by having healer/hyb buffs and cavity buff which he might not have. But you can't catch up with someone who has 30% more damage than you. Maybe you can recover some of that damage with buffs/better gear but not entirely.
If the 30% pills will remain at some point when it comes to important there will be a gap between those who have pills and those who don't. Ok, keep them but reduce the time that they can be used to 10 minutes so they'll get extinct faster.
i still have around 9 stacks of +40 all atrib pills from that snow kid event on GC....its not fault of ppl, that new players wont have same items and pills as the old ones...

Araan
June 9th, 2014, 01:06 PM
GM please remove the lucid decos and you'll actually receive income from decos in item mall.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 9th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I did not blame anybody. We're all complaining about the low population that the server has yet nobody doesn't seem to want to improve that. Why would someone that plays a private server or on GC come here when he knows that he has a handicap when it comes to compete against others no matter that is pvp/pve?
But whatever, Suba will decide what to do, remove them or not. For future events that provide players different items please analyze those and the impact that they might have and make an announcement of what will be removed from day 1 of event. This way will avoid any contradictory and will help you handle the situation easier

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Well if u gonna start like that:

9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Sochi Olympic + Silk Belt Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/9/4241?searchtype=&searchword=)

We kept ALL the blue and red wine pills:

Holy blue wine = 25% crits on dmg pill
Holy red wine = 20% crits rate pill

We kept EVERYTHING in that event besides xp cards and box of harmony which contains 7d banners.

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I did not blame anybody. We're all complaining about the low population that the server has yet nobody doesn't seem to want to improve that. Why would someone that plays a private server or on GC come here when he knows that he has a handicap when it comes to compete against others no matter that is pvp/pve?
But whatever, Suba will decide what to do, remove them or not. For future events that provide players different items please analyze those and the impact that they might have and make an announcement of what will be removed from day 1 of event. This way will avoid any contradictory and will help you handle the situation easier

You are so full of it.

The people who came here from private 9D = cuz they wiped the server every few months, GM didnt show anymore, so players were left alone. Server died.

The people that came here from GC = cuz everything at gc is item mall based, if u did not spend rl cash then u could not compete vs anyone in pve and pvp. I do not mind spending rl cash into the games i play to get better gear. But when someone forces u to pay or u wont enjoy the game anymore then that is a whole different story. Free to play but pay to enjoy = 9D at GC AND there was no other option to play 9d, so when this server opened people which i include myself in saw a 'fresh start'

Celandir
June 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM
I have said it before and i will say it again. In order to get more players here and make this server more populated is by holding events like this: 9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - 2nd Year Anniversary Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/3974?searchtype=&searchword=)

In that event u could get the 'hottest' items for free. U just needed to farm coins.

LTBlogis
June 9th, 2014, 01:37 PM

-Red Flower Liquor 3

-White Flower Liquor 3

Please keep discussion on this topic contained to this thread from now on.[/QUOTE]

you will delete them from all players?

SpecalOne
June 9th, 2014, 02:04 PM
you will delete them from all players?

What do you exactly mean ?

Hiei9d
June 9th, 2014, 02:08 PM
If you are the same Hiei who played on R1 with Hinata and Sun-Hwa, then yes.

You...
So you are Sun-Hwa? :D

Mrtarzan
June 9th, 2014, 02:19 PM
With high exp rate, event come after event with new items (new name with same effect). In my opinion what suba needs to remove is Pounch only.

LTBlogis
June 9th, 2014, 02:52 PM
What do you exactly mean ?

I mean delete xp cards and puonches from player inventory , or just no more drop and exchange

Rolalula65uOgJ2
June 9th, 2014, 03:29 PM
I mean delete xp cards and puonches from player inventory , or just no more drop and exchange
You lose items from inventory too.

Jedaii
June 9th, 2014, 04:47 PM
if you are going to remove stuff, just do it. Stop saying new players won't be able to KS boss. Which boss is new player going to compete with you for? Shen Mo?

Leave the crit pills, those have never been removed from any event. I just made Hermit 1. Which boss am I going to KS from new players? Atr boss spawn, they'd be too low to KS anything any. Plus there are no bosses in the land to fight over at the moment except when GM do boss spawn event.

Additional every event have crit pills. I'm pretty sure we\ll be getting those red/blue wines soon.

i wouldn't suggest removing KGs until you open up Icy because there is nowhere to grind except SrS and its unfair to remove when others will have to grind there.

I woulds suggest you hold off removing event stuff until you open up a new map for players to grind. Most of us leveled through SrS with the help of the event items. It's only fair that others be afford the same opportunity until a new map is release where they can grind ON MOBS THEIR level.

LanG13
June 9th, 2014, 05:54 PM
I think it is a good decision to remove only kgs, xp cards, pouch because:
there is no need to remove the 30%, yin, yang pills because it is tradable and new players can purchase them from others (at high price though ;) )
also this is one of many events so I'm pretty sure we are going to get more of this pills later on.
speaking of advantages event weapon gives way bigger advantage at lower level when compared to the pills but since we use JS/scales/tears to make some nice weaps it can't be removed.
the only problem I see with removing kgs is that srs becomes a pain when we can't even meditate and we have to grind all the way from GL high to PS there..
we need icy/Tibet/LL as soon as possible, not to mention new content because people are getting bored and most quit when srs grind gets boring.
after removing kgs we need some nice pvp event OR boss spawn in bp :)

LTBlogis
June 9th, 2014, 11:55 PM
Yeah but what about new players ? those who play few days only , now all are ps , and how new player will be suposed to catch them ? this is silly , you need remove all these from old acc users

Malthael
June 10th, 2014, 01:45 AM
all about "new player". so what about "old player", these time, money, ... are nothing?
It look like you're compare old man and a kid.

LTBlogis
June 10th, 2014, 02:45 AM
all about "new player". so what about "old player", these time, money, ... are nothing?
It look like you're compare old man and a kid.

Yeah you can compare these who play from closed beta more then 2 months , and those who play few days , whats your point in 2 months you easy mate h-ps, you can get all from srs

June 10th, 2014, 05:17 AM
when the update event wordcup ????

Sercova
June 10th, 2014, 05:37 AM
when the update event wordcup ????

This topic is about the Spring Event - Item Removal. Please ask questions about the worldcup event in the appropriate thread.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67172

But in answer of your question, the GMs are still testing the Worldcup event.

Gabri02
June 10th, 2014, 06:19 AM
well this wasnt ''Spring Event'' it was the lunar event: 9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Lunar Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4229?searchtype=subject&searchword=lunar)

the Spring Event was this: 9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Spring into Spring Event (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4379?searchtype=subject&searchword=spring)
which ended almost 1 month ago lol...

Sercova
June 10th, 2014, 06:20 AM
It was Suba's spring event.

LHQua
June 14th, 2014, 01:54 AM
All there worries was new people! But they forgot old player spend two months to get Ps lv and nowadays new people just spend a week to be same with them! And they said that still unfair with new people! Now they got Psh to train in zhengchau! What was we got when we waiting LD! So anyone think that unfair with old player or new player!!

LTBlogis
June 14th, 2014, 02:00 AM
All there worries was new people! But they forgot old player spend two months to get Ps lv and nowadays new people just spend a week to be same with them! And they said that still unfair with new people! Now they got Psh to train in zhengchau! What was we got when we waiting LD! So anyone think that unfair with old player or new player!!

These whi play 1 week + wont even make a high lvl since there is who already have 2 or 3 x ps lvl chars , since xp cards get removed , and what is the point for new player come play when all have +10 weaps and 3x ps chars, i dont see point unless they open new server

LHQua
June 14th, 2014, 02:43 AM
They got Ps lv char because they was trian very hard without event exp card or they bought from item mall! They spend 2 month to get there lv and they save BE from Blood dragon webs! Imaging save 40 weps then add to +3 then got 3 BE take how long!! Now new player get event weps and they got BE more than us many time! We got +10 after all the patience and newbie get it very quick and easy! We start to play with a open beta gift same with you guy! Plus a 4 days lucid deco only for close beta member but now all can have it with 3x expcards, with Psh, with 30% kg, with ying yang 500 pill! Did we got that when we train to ps!

Cracaniciealmeu
June 14th, 2014, 04:46 AM
The difference between an old player on this server and a so called new is that you had to wait for LD to grind again while he didn't have to wait. Since you came to LD you used xp cards from event and the other items too. So yeah, you had those when you grinded for PS. You did not have those from LS1 to CS1 or what level you were when LD came out.

LTBlogis
June 14th, 2014, 06:50 AM
If you read 2 x and 3x xp cards will be removed..., so no point to play, you told about old players is pure nonsense

Araan
June 14th, 2014, 09:02 AM
If you read 2 x and 3x xp cards will be removed..., so no point to play, you told about old players is pure nonsense

But if they don't remove them they'll never get income from exp cards in item mall. But you're right there's no point in playing this game anyway. :D

Ihgyug2
June 14th, 2014, 09:04 AM
But if they don't remove them they'll never get income from exp cards in item mall. But you're right there's no point in playing this game anyway. :D

WC event has x5 exp cards I think xD

LTBlogis
June 14th, 2014, 09:27 AM

Wrong they get from decos , + JS and scales :)

Amkers6KSJ36tYF
June 14th, 2014, 02:49 PM
If you remove the exp cards, then atleast open icy.
that we could grind normally, not like now in dungeons -.-
with warriors its pretty easy with 30% kg's to grind in dungeons, but what about nukers ?
blast/ve shield/fast nuke/ve shield !?
owners, please open atleast icy, and make it pvp, but with x2 times bigger exp, then ld rates are, so that low lvl's would get the compensation from those ps+ lvl pkers, who love to pk lower lvls.
t.y

NM <3

Cracaniciealmeu
June 14th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Icy map is scheduled to be opened in July. Yet GMs said, repeatedly that they are talking with devs to release it faster. If faster is 1 month/1 week or 1 day than schedule i don't know. MAYBE there will be a patch next week and more info will be released then

Araan
June 14th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Wrong they get from decos , + JS and scales :)

Can you not read? I said they won't get income from exp cards.

LTBlogis
June 14th, 2014, 04:27 PM
If you remove the exp cards, then atleast open icy.
that we could grind normally, not like now in dungeons -.-
with warriors its pretty easy with 30% kg's to grind in dungeons, but what about nukers ?
blast/ve shield/fast nuke/ve shield !?
owners, please open atleast icy, and make it pvp, but with x2 times bigger exp, then ld rates are, so that low lvl's would get the compensation from those ps+ lvl pkers, who love to pk lower lvls.
t.y

NM <3

Very good told , and about making LD pvp map is such bad idea , with population 100 players , which more then half low levels grind in ld and now ps come to pk them , whats the fun then play and grind in ld, why play.... the idea such bad

June 15th, 2014, 02:07 AM
I like PK in all Map @@

Alex2peu
June 15th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Icy map is scheduled to be opened in July. Yet GMs said, repeatedly that they are talking with devs to release it faster. If faster is 1 month/1 week or 1 day than schedule i don't know. MAYBE there will be a patch next week and more info will be released then

if they bring icy without icy dung this svr will die even more
its useless(at least for me,to go in icy for 5-6 lvl's and then go back to SRS...)

Alex2peu
June 15th, 2014, 07:30 AM
Very good told , and about making LD pvp map is such bad idea , with population 100 players , which more then half low levels grind in ld and now ps come to pk them , whats the fun then play and grind in ld, why play.... the idea such bad

U HAVE 30% KG ...use it !

Cracaniciealmeu
June 15th, 2014, 07:49 AM
if they bring icy without icy dung this svr will die even more
its useless(at least for me,to go in icy for 5-6 lvl's and then go back to SRS...)

I have stopped grinding on my chars. I'm bored of SRS, of doing SCM/GCM dung hoping that at some point i'm lucky enough to get some shoes 2 slotted, of farming pouches and then turn them to weapons and refine them for disassamble. I just log once in a while to say hi to league mates, most of them don't play anymore due to the same factors as i listed or others, and that's all. Unfortunately bugs came but they forgot the way out: AR Bug is here from CB state which is nearly 3 months, BvW war is bugged for 1 month, that deco for those who played CB is out of reach. I will play only until this month ends. If things will improve i'll play further if not i won't.

LTBlogis
June 15th, 2014, 10:05 AM
They need better make new Server to atract new players to play , since new start would be more fun for others

Cracaniciealmeu
June 15th, 2014, 10:08 AM
LOL. This server is new. You can make H-PS in one month or less. A new server after a new server?! Get real...

Kalzion
June 15th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Hey all!

Removing KG means players can't grind in SRS, so I assume you understand you'll need to release Icy first before removing them?

I'm sure you have considered this but just wanted to clarify...

Ihgyug2
June 15th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Removing KG means players can't grind in SRS, so I assume you understand you'll need to release Icy first before removing them?

I'm sure you have considered this but just wanted to clarify...
He doesn't even know what is srs...

LTBlogis
June 15th, 2014, 11:00 AM
LOL. This server is new. You can make H-PS in one month or less. A new server after a new server?! Get real...

Lol talk the one who already play i gues few months

Cracaniciealmeu
June 15th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Server has 2 months and a half today. I understand and back up the idea of removing items from events, especially those that give higher advantages, so new players have same chances but starting a new server just because you could not play since day 1 is total non sense. Why don't you suggest that on GC's forums? I didn't even cap my chars. There is 1 month since i have not grinded and i was fc8 2 weeks until LD was opened. All summed up i made a H10 char and a GL9 char in 1 month. This was w/o hardcore grind.

Lehau
June 15th, 2014, 09:06 PM
pls do not remove exp cards or give us some x 6 or 8 on all maps cause LD is pk available

and we need Blue box in IM also deco with effects tyvm

LTBlogis
June 16th, 2014, 01:51 AM
pls do not remove exp cards or give us some x 6 or 8 on all maps cause LD is pk available

and we need Blue box in IM also deco with effects tyvm

Right , very good told

Cracaniciealmeu
June 16th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Didn't you know this server it's supposed to be f2p. They removed blue boxes and decos with stats for a reason. But they should add to IM some decos like black scale, red deco, white/blue, peach, whatever. But only those decos that gives +10, 5% dmg/ck dmg, 10% crit, 50 def/ck def, 10% speed. No need to add assasin/ao dai/noble or any other that requires tons of money

Sercova
June 16th, 2014, 05:01 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Assassin, Ao Dai, Noble in the IM aslong as the prices weren't stupidly expensive. There is no rule stating that those decos have to cost hundreds of dollars. If they showed up in the IM at a reasonable price I would honestly be fine with it...saying that though, they'd have to give people who don't spend money in the IM a way of obtaining those decos aswell.

Adding a collection to make those decos would be the best way, I feel, to do that. It may take a month of running a dungeon and killing bosses for the drops but atleast you get something decent for your hard work. If you're super impatient and can't be bothered to put the effort in, or you want the bonuses these decos give whilst you're trying to make your own you can always buy it off the IM.

There are always going to be ways of adding these sorts of items to the game without them being P2W items. We just need the devs help for these things to happen.

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 06:26 AM
There are no collectibles for decos except for Lucids and magics, and even then it requires IM stuff to acquire through disassembling IM decos. KR doesnt have collections for decos so I dont think we'll get any customized content.

I'm okay with having normal decos with the 10% crit and bits of speed, if they do introduce the other OP decos it needs to be thought out carefully as to the cost and P2W factor. As it is right now, it's best just to remove the lucids from the game and just have normal 30day or perma deco with similar stats, no one will buy any im deco except for the very rare few since Lucid is so much better and very easy to obtain.

Ihgyug2
June 16th, 2014, 06:33 AM
There are no collectibles for decos except for Lucids and magics, and even then it requires IM stuff to acquire through disassembling IM decos. KR doesnt have collections for decos so I dont think we'll get any customized content.

I'm okay with having normal decos with the 10% crit and bits of speed, if they do introduce the other OP decos it needs to be thought out carefully as to the cost and P2W factor. As it is right now, it's best just to remove the lucids from the game and just have normal 30day or perma deco with similar stats, no one will buy any im deco except for the very rare few since Lucid is so much better and very easy to obtain.

I think non stat decos are enough...ppl should buy IM decos because they are cool not for the stats, like in other games.
We should have that lucid 4 days untradable also.

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 06:38 AM
I dont mind if deco's become totally statless and just for looks also, it will cultivate a more diverse looking game. Right now everyone has those few Lucid decos which defeats everything regarding "clan-based" looks. Shaolin wearing HD, Wutang wearing SF etc, just so wrong.

SEEYOUPK
June 16th, 2014, 07:24 AM
9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Weekend Sale (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4567)

Bring these decos to us. And I don't give a **** about any other deco.

Ihgyug2
June 16th, 2014, 07:29 AM
9 Dragons: Best Action MMORPG - Weekend Sale (http://9dragons.gamescampus.com/news/eventsdetail/1/4567)

Bring these decos to us. And I don't give a **** about any other deco.

That is really p2w deco

Araan
June 16th, 2014, 07:45 AM
GC's deco

All resistance increased by 30
Critical Defense increases by 10%
Maximum Kung Fu damage increased by 10%
Maximum Life increased by 1000

What? Critical defense? Are you kidding me?

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 07:51 AM
To counter the massive dmg to all that crit on dmg gear people can get lately.

plastic001
June 16th, 2014, 07:55 AM
At least the deco is permanent.

LOL :COOL:

It would be good if they could throw the 30 day bags in the IM for cheap price (0 ~ 500 points) and the decos for a fair price (500~2000), so people can buy multiple and actually be willing to sell them in game to other players.

It's doubtful the developers will ever implement a possible way to farm these in the game. They could also maybe change the OBT giveaway package to include a deco coupon for NPC in Hefei. Then it would actually be about looking different, rather than paying to win.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 16th, 2014, 07:57 AM
Defining what a fair price is will cause a lot of discussions. Some people can afford to pay 130$ for one deco (see GC where people bough deco) where some people can't afford to pay not even 10$ (they live in countries where the minimum wage is 300-400$). I admit i would buy a deco for 10$ as it was the price on GC for scale/red/peach/white/blue/black decos. Paying 50$ is a rip off already

SEEYOUPK
June 16th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Evil Hermit Deco:

All attributes increased by 35
Movement speed increased by 25%
Damage increased by 20% on critical hit
Critical rate increased by 1000/10000
Weapon damage increased by 20%

All resistance increased by 30
Critical Defense increases by 10%
Maximum Kung Fu damage increased by 10%
Maximum Life increased by 1000

Ingame Lucid Deco:

All attributes increased by 30
Movement speed increased by 20%
Damage increased by 15% on critical hit
Critical rate increased by 1000/10000
Weapon damage increased by 20%

Difference:

All attributes increased by 5 (Not a big stuff, happens anyways buffed vs nonbuffed)
Movement speed increased by 5% (Same as above, with all the speed things, buffs, pills)
Damage increased by 5% on critical hit
All resistance increased by 30 (Doesn't matter since you can go full resi anyways in the future)
Maximum Kung Fu damage increased by 10% (Not a big stuff)
Maximum Life increased by 1000 (One smash difference)
4 slots

It's not that P2W like gambling. Plus it looks better than any other deco before. Bring it here :D

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Those 4 slots! YUM. But i really love the look of that deco! it's the only deco that looks anything remotely like it belongs inside a Martial Arts theme. The latest decos, assassin, ao dai, SCALE (LOL)..... looks a bit weird in chinese setting. Bring on that blue/white hermit decos!

Cracaniciealmeu
June 16th, 2014, 10:16 AM
How does noble fit in then:)) Or the indians got martial arts lessons from whatever dinassty 9D is based on

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 10:20 AM
No i hate the noble the most, i hated it so much i had to delete it from memory. Now that you've reminded me, i've got a free one on Yang that I didnt bother opening box or trading the voucher for. Just too ugly and i quit before i could trade it for something else.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 16th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Yet people spent over 100$ for it and some people ask for it to be put in IM again.

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Its all about stats in 9D if you get a nasty azz deco but it has good stats, people will buy it and use the "hide deco" option lol. I would too, theres no choice if you want to compete.

EternalSonata
June 16th, 2014, 12:49 PM
The hide deco option do not work that well. There is a delay sometimes and u can see that one is wearing a deco before the its graphic is turned off. Same for any shiny/halo deco like lucid that glims around you and cannot be hidden.

And about the new Hermit deco.....OHMAAGAAAD I'm in loove the design :O. Bring them in IM but nerfed bonus stats options.

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Yeh the deco lag is a problem but not for me!! I just dont wanna see my character being so ugly, i dont mind other characters being ugly but it does ruin the theme of a martial arts MMO is everyone walks around looking like nightmare from Soul Calibur. Those should stay in midieval type knights and dragons type of MMO.

I'm begging GM's to bring this to our version xD.