PDA

View Full Version : fix ar bugg and make more boss spamm events!

352g
June 15th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hi guys, i suggest 1st of all to make more boss spamm events because only 1 till now was NOT fair! new and more new players joined suba games and those had no chance to get Icy dung epi! That epi is the 2nd best epi for pvp after im 12 and every1 wanna get it! Definatelly NOT for the ar stat, but for crit rate (15% if im not wrong). As u can see all pvp system its based on "crit hits" and i really want as much crit rate i can get, unfair for my opinion when a guy attacks me and i get crit hits from him, i have 4 slot weap with crit ornies in, all is missing is the damn icy dung epi! Many players had NO chance getting that epi becouse of lvl, when u guys made the 1st boss event i was only around gl-hm lvl, no chance ksing h/ps + guys!
The 2nd suggestion is to fix the ar bugg for meele chars, only thing i want this because ck chars are useless atm (at pvp).
3v1 or even 2v1 (range lvl) what the heck can a ck char do? Run and kg...which is annoying, warrior atleast can tank 2-3 other warriors on him cos of hp pool (higher hp, 30% kg heals more hp). A ck char with 10k hp has to BURN kgs only to survive!
30% kg of 10k hp is wth? its like 3.3k hp, which goes down after 2 smash form a warrior lolz (if crit), which is VERY possible!
Pls think abt this guys, suba games looks a nice server except the pvp system!

RagingAsura
June 16th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Hi 352g We are fully aware of the AR bug and its affect on PVP. We have carried out tests with video proof few days ago and have sent these to the devs to fix. It has been acknowledged and will come in a patch later on.

With regards to the boss spawn event, yes it was all hogged by the higher levels due to the level/hit-rate ratio. Next time GM's have said they'll endure to make the spawn points randomized so all levels should have a chance at the bosses.

352g
June 16th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Hi 352g We are fully aware of the AR bug and its affect on PVP. We have carried out tests with video proof few days ago and have sent these to the devs to fix. It has been acknowledged and will come in a patch later on.

With regards to the boss spawn event, yes it was all hogged by the higher levels due to the level/hit-rate ratio. Next time GM's have said they'll endure to make the spawn points randomized so all levels should have a chance at the bosses.

awesome news, cant wait for it:D

Malthael
June 18th, 2014, 11:43 AM
why they do not give us small patch for fix AR. A month has passed and we don't have any patch to fix this bug. I can't beleive that suba 9dragons dev take a month and can't fix this bug.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 18th, 2014, 11:45 AM
bug is from CB so it's 3 month old. suba is publisher, joongwon or whatever they are called is the dev

Aklame
June 21st, 2014, 07:43 PM
On the KR version you get 20 AR per point, on ours we get 18 per point.

Aklame
June 21st, 2014, 09:27 PM
Actually just checked on my Vaga and we get 15 AR per point here

Sercova
June 22nd, 2014, 02:26 AM
Yeah but how much CKAR do players get per point on the KR version?

SEEYOUPK
June 22nd, 2014, 06:27 AM
On the KR version you get 20 AR per point, on ours we get 18 per point.

So you think its normal?

352g
June 22nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
So you think its normal?

just sucks, makes ck chars useless in game, as i mentioned b4.

Aklame
June 22nd, 2014, 04:38 PM
I guess you guys just suck, other CK users are owning.

And my point was that this is not Acclaim 9d, or as it was known at the time 9 Nukers.

Maybe, just maybe, after all these years they balanced the game a bit.

Aklame
June 22nd, 2014, 04:46 PM
Yeah but how much CKAR do players get per point on the KR version?

They only get CK AR for putting points into DEX.

So yeah, I agree If ck users want to put points into dex you should have a higher ckAR.

But most of them just want, dmg, survivability.