PDA

View Full Version : Boss Spawn Event

Cidopuck
June 18th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Hello!

Deimos and I will be hosting a Boss Spawn Event tomorrow (Thursday, June 19th) at 12:00pm EST.

The event will be held in....BLOODY PLAIN

Feel free to suggest bosses you would like to see!

We hope to see you all there!

SEEYOUPK
June 18th, 2014, 03:00 PM
For lower chars ( FCish):

Vicious Fist, The Blood Lord ( def boss )
Dark Sword, The Shadow Lord ( hp boss )
General Wei

LM-H chars:

Snow Spirit Leader
Ice Spirit Leader
Silver Spirit Leader
Gold Spirit Leader

PS chars:

True Hidden Blade of Fighting Shadows
True Flying Claw of Fighting Shadows
Chief Golden Leaf MonkeyLevel
Princess Gaga
Prince Xiamen
King Liang
King Jin
Golden Touch The Leader of Golden Coins
Superior Hiyami
North Sea Queen

Cracaniciealmeu
June 18th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Also: Bodyguards
True General Wei (the one that is GL1 level)

SEEYOUPK
June 18th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Also: Bodyguards
True General Wei (the one that is GL1 level)

Bodyguards are useless minis. TGW can **** up everything if they spawn the same as last time.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 18th, 2014, 03:08 PM
They have the same drop as Gaga/King or prince, maybe a few less BE. But they give PS H weaps. How is chief golden leaf monkey better than bodyguards?

Alex2peu
June 18th, 2014, 03:30 PM
maybe you shouldnt hold boss spawns in bp,since high lvl will just kill every1 xD
dont get me wrong,im 100% for pvp and all shyts,just wanted to point this,some ppl will cry soon

Sercova
June 18th, 2014, 03:33 PM
I'd rather have it in BP where they can spread the spawns out a bit and you actually have to put some work in to get the boss kill.
Having it in Hefei makes everything laggy and there's always the risk of the bosses wandering over to the market and killing people in stands.

Also, all you PvPers get another reason to go kill folks.

NghiaIT
June 18th, 2014, 08:29 PM
yeah, im waitting :'(

Malthael
June 18th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Plate boss and Yasuchu :D

Aklame
June 18th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Is this being held at 5am?

SEEYOUPK
June 18th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Is this being held at 5am?

17:00 - GMT
18:00 - GMT+1 (UK time)
19:00 - GMT+2 (Netherland, Norway, Hungary, Germany)
20:00 - GMT+3 (Romania)

EssenceOfLife
June 18th, 2014, 11:48 PM
all Boss, 5-10 for each category.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 19th, 2014, 05:04 AM
For future event, GMs should be aware that server is based on UK time - use that time clock as reference. Clock (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter)

Jedaii
June 19th, 2014, 07:22 AM
definitely spawn icy bosses. we need teh epi!

Snow Spirit Leader
Gold Spirit Leader
Icy Spirit Leader
Silver Spirit Leader.

DO not spawn Kin Jin

You can spawn North Sea Queen because some people have that epi and it's kinda unfair for those who don't.

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 07:34 AM
It would be funny to spawn 50 necro's and 50 TGW's and 50 Golden Touches. Lets see who will be brave enough to go near that para/stun fest :D

Jedaii
June 19th, 2014, 07:40 AM
necro is a waste of time :D

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Thats his job, wastes time. Dont want the event to end too quick. Para and stun gives noobs chances to win some or die trying.

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 10:58 AM
As you may know, these events are still very much in their infancy for this server. The nature of the tools we are given makes it a very hard event to run. Every event is an experiment, but that won't always be the case.

What this means is that you players are very much able to take part in making the events better every time we run them. All of your feedback is great, and it's our job as GM's to be open to suggestion.

If Bloody Plain does NOT work out, we will cease to host the event there. Hefei wasn't ideal, so we aren't doing it there this time.

The best thing you can do is show up, participate, and let us know in the appropriate thread exactly what you think the event was lacking, or could have been done better.

Also, if players would prefer, I can start announcing the events based off of server time. We have an international community here and I figured staying consistent with the forum time would be best.

Thank you!

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 11:06 AM
You can spawn so many bosses in Jinan (white side) or Datong (black side) also, those are huge maps and you can scatter the bosses randomly. BP is a tiny map to be honest and high levels will still hog most of the action, it takes 5 seconds to run 1 side to the other. Finding hidden boss spawns in Jinan or Datong is much better, although it is faction locked so only black clans can enter their side and whites theirs.

However for the PVP action + Boss, BP is pretty cool.

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM
You can spawn so many bosses in Jinan (white side) or Datong (black side) also, those are huge maps and you can scatter the bosses randomly. BP is a tiny map to be honest and high levels will still hog most of the action, it takes 5 seconds to run 1 side to the other. Finding hidden boss spawns in Jinan or Datong is much better, although it is faction locked so only black clans can enter their side and whites theirs.

However for the PVP action + Boss, BP is pretty cool.

The Black and White thing makes it hard to choose maps like this, that was also a factor in choosing where to hold PvP.

GetOverIHere
June 19th, 2014, 11:18 AM
When is this boss spawn?Timeleft?

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 11:32 AM
In about a half hour

SEEYOUPK
June 19th, 2014, 11:38 AM
EST – Eastern Standard Time (http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/est.html)

It says its ~10:40 EST now.
So event is at 11:00 or 12:00?

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 11:42 AM
You're a GM, you're a vagabond! you can go to any map to spawn! black or white.

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 11:43 AM
You're a GM, you're a vagabond! you can go to any map to spawn! black or white.

I was thinking in regards to where players can go

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 11:45 AM
IF you spawnthe same amount of bosses in both maps then it's fair. White clans can go to any white clan maps + LiaoDong and Higher.
Black clans can go to black maps + LD and higher. Just pick 1 white map and 1 black map and spawn, BP is too small but for PVP its ok.

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Any and all feedback regarding this event would be very much appreciated!

PrOm0schjn0
June 19th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Ok, i know that u and Deimos have try to make this event happen as good as you can, but i have to say: that's the fail-est event i have seen in my life =))
This server doesn't have Tibet for months, all players are now H+. We don't need low lvl bosses like Shenmo, Hp boss, Def boss, shizang bosses, and so on. We need Icy, tibet, loulan bosses. You guy must know that it's annoy us when wrong click on low lvl boss, we got penalty for that click and then all we have that's 5 mins run around for nothing.
The second thing that's: number of epi boss (which is really important this time) is too little. I see only 1 Queen of North Sea, and 1 Icy boss spawn in this event. That's ok if this is a first boss spawn event, but this's a second time. Many ppls have powerful epi can ks all the bosses. Next time, i hope the number of each boss is 20++ :)

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Ok, i know that u and Deimos have try to make this event happen as good as you can, but i have to say: that's the fail-est event i have seen in my life =))
This server doesn't have Tibet for months, all players are now H+. We don't need low lvl bosses like Shenmo, Hp boss, Def boss, shizang bosses, and so on. We need Icy, tibet, loulan bosses. You guy must know that it's annoy us when wrong click on low lvl boss, we got penalty for that click and then all we have that's 5 mins run around for nothing.
The second thing that's: number of epi boss (which is really important this time) is too little. I see only 1 Queen of North Sea, and 1 Icy boss spawn in this event. That's ok if this is a first boss spawn event, but this's a second time. Many ppls have powerful epi can ks all the bosses. Next time, i hope the number of each boss is 20++ :)

Well just because you attacked the wrong boss it suddenly means the event is a failure? thats harsh dont you think? Spawning shenmo helps those who doesnt have it so they dont have to camp 6-8hrs.

I wasnt at the boss spawn but only 1 Icy queen is a bit low I agree, perhaps he wasnt feeling generous this time :D

Malthael
June 19th, 2014, 01:31 PM
The time to hold even is ok. I love this time. But one thing make me dissapointed that is no icy boss, since we need icy epi for balance in game.

SEEYOUPK
June 19th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Event started 1 hr before it was planned. Bad point.

For lower chars ( FCish):

Vicious Fist, The Blood Lord ( def boss ) - saw few, not many, sucks
Dark Sword, The Shadow Lord ( hp boss ) - didnt see any
General Wei - nope

LM-H chars:

Snow Spirit Leader - nope
Ice Spirit Leader - nope
Silver Spirit Leader - nope
Gold Spirit Leader - nope

PS chars:

True Hidden Blade of Fighting Shadows - saw 1-2
True Flying Claw of Fighting Shadows - saw 1-2
Chief Golden Leaf Monkey - there was few
Princess Gaga - yep
Prince Xiamen - yep
King Liang - yep
King Jin - nope
Golden Touch The Leader of Golden Coins - nope
Superior Hiyami - nope
North Sea Queen - nope

But I saw Shen Mo, which was a good idea for lowers, however there was too many of them spawned, compared to the high level bosses.
Plus I saw tons of **** 1st map bosses, RL-FD level ones, which nobody needs.
There was one boss, which made clients to crash. Can I know its name? If you still remember it.

352g
June 19th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Event started 1 hr before it was planned. Bad point.

But I saw Shen Mo, which was a good idea for lowers, however there was too many of them spawned, compared to the high level bosses.
Plus I saw tons of **** 1st map bosses, RL-FD level ones, which nobody needs.
There was one boss, which made clients to crash. Can I know its name? If you still remember it.

yeah smthing "turtle" if im not wrong (beiwei entrace) anyways bb Subagames, leme know when u add smthing new, bored now, hf all :)

Cracaniciealmeu
June 19th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Last event was the last drop to make the glass full. Gave all i had to some random players. Suba you did a good job on some points but mostly it was bad. Old bugs that ruined the game, especially for users. Been patient enough. Anyway have fun all & i hope in the end this server will turn out to be good
PS. I'll be mean and say that if population of server is 100 players they lost 1%, LOL

RagingAsura
June 19th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Ah so you was "The_Wise" ?

Malthael
June 19th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I sure if I have source code of this game I can fix AR and give a patch in one week. But why they take 2 month and NOTHING given?

Cracaniciealmeu
yeah, was.

Alex2peu
bye bye suba

SEEYOUPK
June 19th, 2014, 02:01 PM
bye bye suba

sadface asdasdasdasd

Tykoon17
June 19th, 2014, 02:03 PM
He did spawn one of those icy leader, too bad I was only gl1.

Sercova
June 19th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Wow, the GMs don't spawn some bosses and you all pick up your bags and go home?
Wow, just wow >.<

Cracaniciealmeu
June 19th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I did not quit because of bosses since i have all epis. Before you say something, think.

EternalSonata
June 19th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Too much low level boss from the early maps than no one even mind to kill in their original maps. Not enough high level boss spawned at the same time so all those warriors jumped at the couples of boss and end of story. I don't understand why you did not follow the list given by SEEYOUPK.

Cidopuck
June 19th, 2014, 02:19 PM
It bears repeating: due to the horrendous nature of our lists, it can be quite difficult to spawn the exact bosses you want. There were 10 versions of Flaming Bull that were indistinguishable from each other on the list, for example. As for that specific middle section that was suggested in this thread, those bosses simply did not appear on the list. Additionally, the list is not organized in any way (such as what are bosses or mobs or even items, what level they are, what area they're from, etc)

Remember that just because you don't see a boss doesn't mean it wasn't there. The bosses were much more spread out this time (I even saw one player say they didn't see a single boss the whole time, somehow). Spreading the bosses out seemed to be much more effective, we could spawn more at a time and people could choose which battles to fight. In the future we will be upping the numbers of each boss spawned simultaneously, we wanted to be careful about messing up the server.

I feel it was a lot more exciting than everyone standing in a crowded box, obliterating each boss together as they spawn. We want to run a Boss Spawn event, not a farm. I would also remind you that a more open space was asked for by the community. In the future, I think we will stick to this model, though the location may change.

There was also a great element of exploration to the map, not knowing when you will run into a boss or group of players.

It's okay to not like an event. It's even better to tell us why you didn't like it. Just try to remember our limitations, and to provide feedback that is actually useful and can be applied to making future events better.

Tykoon17
June 19th, 2014, 04:03 PM
It's gonna take a while for me to get bored of this game....I make new acc almost everyday...

Jedaii
June 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Well it was very frustrating. People were looking forward to the boss spawn event. I mean, it's a welcomed reprieve from the boredom of Srs and GCM grinding.

I had to just log out cause it was a colossal waste of my time. I was running all over the map and barely saw any bosses. When I happened upon one it was already 50% or almost dead.

The idea of using BP wasn't to spawn few bosses, it was so that more people could get a chance at killing the bosses. Buti f you spawn 3 Princess gaga on the far side of BP how you expect people to have a fair chance when some would have been on the other side running pass blood wolf king (useless boss btw).

Spawning Tibet 2 bosses was ill-advised. North Sea queen shouldn't have been spawned either (from first event) because a few now have the most powerful epithet in game.

The icy bosses were the much needed bosses because a lot of us are high hermit and we like to get those epi so that we don't have to do any mindless SrS runs after we have out-leveled that dungeon (or worst the bosses).

But I suppose it's work-in-progress; you live and you learn.

Araan
June 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Shut up stop telling us what you'd do if you were a pvp player. SEEYOUPK gangs because he knows that this game is a team-based pvp game. He probably plays smart but I don't know him.

Celandir
June 19th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Let me first of all say that u guys are trying to make some fun for the players by holding boss spawn events like this. Head off for that.

Here are a few things that i noticed:

- There were wayyyyy to little bosses spawned, boss spawn event needs to have much more bosses on the floor. Here is good example on how it should be: 9Dragons - The invaders of Cane Castle - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4OToIgyRI) The TGW's u see in that vid are the normal one which have GL1 lvl. Please dont spawn HG lvl TGW because nobody can take him on. We are all way to low in lvl to even try and kill him. U saw what happend to us when u did spawn HG lvl TGW. All the players died in 1 or 2 hits that he give us. Spawn the normal TGW which has GL1 lvl.
- There were alot of useless bosses which dont drop any usefull items or give any epi like the wolf boss (fighting with his fists and kicking)
- U should have just spawned bosses which will help the players, the bosses from the maps Icy, Loulan, Tibet, Tibet 2 - but only the bosses which dont require a quest that first needs to be taken or they are useless and wont give any epi (shen mo is the only low lvl boss which gives anything good, the epi killer of shen mo). Bosses like King Jin from tibet, give a good epi which will help alot. Queen boss from the icy dungeon is a good boss so she should have been spawned.
- Spawning Lady GaGa? why? U first need to complete a Quest in tibet, then kill her to get a epi. without the Quest she is another useless boss, who dont give any epi, and her drops are just garbage.
- I saw a few shen mo's; that is a boss which gives a good epi so +1 for that
- Many players are LM/H/PS lvl now so u should have spawned ALOTTTTT icy bosses so that people could get the sealed epi and can unseal the epi in srs. That would have helped ALOT of players.
-I saw no TGW? Why is that still not fixed?

SwimFromYin
June 19th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Most Important....

Spawn alot of bosses simultaneously.
There were far too few to go around, everyone was running about looking and ganging whatever comes thats not a super low level boss.
Im sure the server can handle alot more considering the crazy number of bosses gc spawn in ther bloody plains some boss events.

Apart from that and bosses spawned good event, got my icy epi ;)
i think everyone will have it soon enough when icy map comes out.

SEEYOUPK
June 19th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Wow, the GMs don't spawn some bosses and you all pick up your bags and go home?
Wow, just wow >.<

He quit because he can't PvP. :(

It bears repeating: due to the horrendous nature of our lists, it can be quite difficult to spawn the exact bosses you want. There were 10 versions of Flaming Bull that were indistinguishable from each other on the list, for example.
And who asked for Flaming Bull? Easy dungeon, easy boss, easy passes, easy epi. Anyone can get the epi from any side.

As for that specific middle section that was suggested in this thread, those bosses simply did not appear on the list. Additionally, the list is not organized in any way (such as what are bosses or mobs or even items, what level they are, what area they're from, etc)
What are your mods for? I'm pretty sure they've seen few bosses since 2007. You could go and spawn some boss from your list, and they can tell you to spawn them for the community or not. (If that happenned, and you still have no idea, then both your mods and you suck)

It's okay to not like an event. It's even better to tell us why you didn't like it. Just try to remember our limitations, and to provide feedback that is actually useful and can be applied to making future events better.
The place was ok. Event time was ok. I appreciate your efforts. But yeah, next time you should do a test spawn for your mods and note which bosses to spawn. There should be more high lvl bosses. And less low lvl.
If you want to hold it on a non PvP map next time, you don't have to stay on 1 map. You can go around any map and spawn bosses. Keep low lvl bosses for Zengzhou / Shi Zang / Datong / Jinan. And spawn any level bosses on Hangzhou / Nanchang and anything higher.
And you can make server announcements, like:
-There is a TGW at the Cane Castle in Nanchang.
-Prince Xiamen spawned at Ma Mei Port in LD.
If you want to be a little tricky, you can leave the map name from the end, making it a little bit harder for players to find out which map has that part.

It's gonna take a while for me to get bored of this game....I make new acc almost everyday...
Give me some female bags ><

Spawning Tibet 2 bosses was ill-advised. North Sea queen shouldn't have been spawned either (from first event) because a few now have the most powerful epithet in game.
Please tell me in what way is that the most powerful epithet.

The icy bosses were the much needed bosses because a lot of us are high hermit and we like to get those epi so that we don't have to do any mindless SrS runs after we have out-leveled that dungeon (or worst the bosses).
If you can have the Conqueror epi, i don't see the point why others can't have the dungeon epi.

And as for idiot SEEYOUPK and his gang of no-lifers, better luck next time :D If I was actually a PvP-er, I would have killed one of you loosers.
Yeah, you would. At least the afk healer lol. Don't forget, if there's no HP pots, you would have died in 20 secs.

Shut up stop telling us what you'd do if you were a pvp player. SEEYOUPK gangs because he knows that this game is a team-based pvp game. He probably plays smart but I don't know him.

+1. The only way to outplay the 30% KGs is to make more damage in 3 secs than players can restore. Which means to gang. But some narrowminded ****s can't realise it. (Btw, I'm pretty sure you know me if you played on Bardo)

- Spawning Lady GaGa? why? U first need to complete a Quest in tibet, then kill her to get a epi. without the Quest she is another useless boss, who dont give any epi, and her drops are just garbage.

- Many players are LM/H/PS lvl now so u should have spawned ALOTTTTT icy bosses so that people could get the sealed epi and can unseal the epi in srs. That would have helped ALOT of players.
I would waste my time to kill Gaga 50 times than killing any of the Icy bosses. (I don't need that epi, but I can use the PSH drops, FS, GT too)
Yeah, you could test the TGWs from your list with your mods. To see which is the normal GL1 TGW. And spawn few of it. Not to many, not like on P9D lol. And you can also consider to spawn few of them in LoS spots, so melee characters can get the epi too. You can ask your mods help what that means. LOL.

EssenceOfLife
June 20th, 2014, 01:38 AM

And who asked for Flaming Bull? Easy dungeon, easy boss, easy passes, easy epi. Anyone can get the epi from any side.

What are your mods for? I'm pretty sure they've seen few bosses since 2007. You could go and spawn some boss from your list, and they can tell you to spawn them for the community or not. (If that happenned, and you still have no idea, then both your mods and you suck)

The place was ok. Event time was ok. I appreciate your efforts. But yeah, next time you should do a test spawn for your mods and note which bosses to spawn. There should be more high lvl bosses. And less low lvl.
If you want to hold it on a non PvP map next time, you don't have to stay on 1 map. You can go around any map and spawn bosses. Keep low lvl bosses for Zengzhou / Shi Zang / Datong / Jinan. And spawn any level bosses on Hangzhou / Nanchang and anything higher.
If you want to be a little tricky, you can leave the map name from the end, making it a little bit harder for players to find out which map has that part.

If you can have the Conqueror epi, i don't see the point why others can't have the dungeon epi.

Yeah, you would. At least the afk healer lol. Don't forget, if there's no HP pots, you would have died in 20 secs.

+1. The only way to outplay the 30% KGs is to make more damage in 3 secs than players can restore. Which means to gang. But some narrowminded ****s can't realise it. (Btw, I'm pretty sure you know me if you played on Bardo)

I would waste my time to kill Gaga 50 times than killing any of the Icy bosses. (I don't need that epi, but I can use the PSH drops, FS, GT too)
Yeah, you could test the TGWs from your list with your mods. To see which is the normal GL1 TGW. And spawn few of it. Not to many, not like on P9D lol. And you can also consider to spawn few of them in LoS spots, so melee characters can get the epi too. You can ask your mods help what that means. LOL.

will have a x9 next event this weekend?

Sercova
June 20th, 2014, 04:21 AM
I have suggested the GMs sit down and spawn mobs for myself and Asura so that they can get their list in some sort of order but the problem arises when, like Cido has stated many times, their list is HUGE. Bosses are mixed in with regular mobs, every boss has like 10 different versions. It is extremely time consuming and at the moment there are a lot bigger issues with the game than which boss spawn is which.
If anyone wants to pay for Asura and I to take a trip to Canada for a few days so that we can sit down and work all this stuff out then please, be my guest ^_^

SEEYOUPK
June 20th, 2014, 05:23 AM
I have suggested the GMs sit down and spawn mobs for myself and Asura so that they can get their list in some sort of order but the problem arises when, like Cido has stated many times, their list is HUGE. Bosses are mixed in with regular mobs, every boss has like 10 different versions. It is extremely time consuming and at the moment there are a lot bigger issues with the game than which boss spawn is which.
If anyone wants to pay for Asura and I to take a trip to Canada for a few days so that we can sit down and work all this stuff out then please, be my guest ^_^

I'm pretty sure that Asura has enough money to travel anywhere in the world.
Like you said, there are bigger issues with the game. Alright. I agree. Then they don't need to make an event which they can't do properly. Focus on the issues. Only problem that they don't do that either. (Deco, AR, BvW, content, etc etc)

Cracaniciealmeu
June 20th, 2014, 05:57 AM
I have quit because at this state of game you're forced to play melee roles if you want to join both sides of the game. And you're forced to do that for a long time. There are also many other issues that are not solved. I understand GMs position on this story but Suba also has it's part of guilt. I could have easily play a warrior and do PVP but i did not do that simply because i like nukers more than warriors. If you plan and tell me that i don't know how to play nuker how comes you don't play you're hd female nuker anymore and made a shao warrior. Why haven't you made a shao nuker? Because you know that the AR bug gives melee the upper hand now. Anyway, i gave all items i had and maybe some people might have a better use for them then i had.

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 06:05 AM
I'm pretty sure that Asura has enough money to travel anywhere in the world.
Like you said, there are bigger issues with the game. Alright. I agree. Then they don't need to make an event which they can't do properly. Focus on the issues. Only problem that they don't do that either. (Deco, AR, BvW, content, etc etc)

LOL, now now lets not get personal. Well there are bigger issues, the reason why they made an event was some sort of compensation for you guys since WC patch keeps being delayed, it was sort of a time filler. Their hands are really tied right now as Devs are simply taking their time fixing stuff. The Deco, AR,BvW, content and everything else has been acknowledged and not ignored by Suba or the GMs, the fixes have been requested, and as like all of us....they're waiting too. I think the boss spawn event was very much needed to break up the stagnation of the server's mood and boring SRS grinds. It gets the community together and playing again.

Let me first of all say that u guys are trying to make some fun for the players by holding boss spawn events like this. Head off for that.

Here are a few things that i noticed:

- There were wayyyyy to little bosses spawned, boss spawn event needs to have much more bosses on the floor. Here is good example on how it should be: 9Dragons - The invaders of Cane Castle - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4OToIgyRI) The TGW's u see in that vid are the normal one which have GL1 lvl. Please dont spawn HG lvl TGW because nobody can take him on. We are all way to low in lvl to even try and kill him. U saw what happend to us when u did spawn HG lvl TGW. All the players died in 1 or 2 hits that he give us. Spawn the normal TGW which has GL1 lvl.
- There were alot of useless bosses which dont drop any usefull items or give any epi like the wolf boss (fighting with his fists and kicking)
- U should have just spawned bosses which will help the players, the bosses from the maps Icy, Loulan, Tibet, Tibet 2 - but only the bosses which dont require a quest that first needs to be taken or they are useless and wont give any epi (shen mo is the only low lvl boss which gives anything good, the epi killer of shen mo). Bosses like King Jin from tibet, give a good epi which will help alot. Queen boss from the icy dungeon is a good boss so she should have been spawned.
- I saw a few shen mo's; that is a boss which gives a good epi so +1 for that

Celandir you make alot of valid points, but please bare in mind that just because a boss seems useless to you may not seem useless to everyone. i.e the Tibet bosses are not USELESS, they drop valuable PSH which are TRADEABLE and able to turn into heaven, this is why people are buying and selling them in hefei for 200kk each. Turning into heaven means atleast 60 tries for rolling decent options + getting additional damage options too. It is true you cannot get epi from them without the quests but people will appreciate the drops. When we have more time, I can work out with the GM's which TGW on their list correlates to the HG or the GL one, I was at work and the boss spawn event was kinda short notice too so we couldnt coordinate to work out the boss list.

Most Important....

Spawn alot of bosses simultaneously.
There were far too few to go around, everyone was running about looking and ganging whatever comes thats not a super low level boss.
Im sure the server can handle alot more considering the crazy number of bosses gc spawn in ther bloody plains some boss events.

Apart from that and bosses spawned good event, got my icy epi ;)
i think everyone will have it soon enough when icy map comes out.

Yeah hopefully Icy will be out soon so the "OP-ness" of the few that got the Icy dungeon epi wont serve much difference.

He asked the forum users, and you all contributed, I didnt get a chance to discuss the bosses with Cido as I was at work.

I Agree with all the above

Yeah as stated earlier, Tibet drops are valuable right now as they are the highest and best drops available in game.

SEEYOUPK
June 20th, 2014, 06:10 AM
If you plan and tell me that i don't know how to play nuker how comes you don't play you're hd female nuker anymore and made a shao warrior. Why haven't you made a shao nuker?

Because I play warriors since 2007. I played warrior during the nuker era, when there was no CK def items and everyone made a nuker to rule. BoT - WT - BoT - WT - HD and now Shao. I simply don't enjoy playing a nuker.
Thanks for items tho. Good luck in life.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 20th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Because I play warriors since 2007. I played warrior during the nuker era, when there was no CK def items and everyone made a nuker to rule. BoT - WT - BoT - WT - HD and now Shao. I simply don't enjoy playing a nuker.
Thanks for items tho. Good luck in life.

You welcome. If i would have quit game 'cause your league has ganged me i would not have given you anything. But i don't hold any grudge at you or any other players, so not the pvp aspect was crucial for me quitting.
PS I'm still on forums because i wait for them to answer my ticket. I'll be gone then!

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 06:37 AM
Come back when AR is fixed and lets see how good you are ^^

AynRand
June 20th, 2014, 07:36 AM
I sure if I have source code of this game I can fix AR and give a patch in one week. But why they take 2 month and NOTHING given?

Because the devs are dealing with multiple publishers and are lazy.

2nd, the GMs are too busy with other games they gotta handle to look, decrypt, study and fix the code. But 2 months is kinda long, maybe its not a priority bug to be fixed.

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Even if we have another GM resource on, the thing bottlenecking this whole process is the devs. If they had working patches, they'd have something to give in game. More GM's cant make patches move faster, just JW has a very bad business etiquette. We have 2 GMs now that cant really progress anything even if they had time and wanted to.

They're fixing support tickets, RTD bugs already. You guys are free to suggest how else GM's can help in game without the required WC or new map patches and lets see if they can fulfill those requests.

Malthael
June 20th, 2014, 10:32 AM
All of this problem because suba can not fix any basic error from OB up to now :)

Sercova
June 20th, 2014, 10:46 AM
All of this problem because THE DEVS can not fix any basic error from OB up to now :)

Fixed ^_^

EssenceOfLife
June 20th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Fixed ^_^

I have a few questions. Can you answer it?

- The last thing that I want to know the food items that will be removed after the event ends?
- When spring event (horse) end?
- When the world cup event will start?
- July North Sea map will update (on when?)
- This weekend events x9?

Sercova
June 20th, 2014, 10:53 AM
I have a few questions. Can you answer it?

- The last thing that I want to know the food items that will be removed after the event ends?
- When spring event (horse) end?
- When the world cup event will start?
- July North Sea map will update (on when?)

1: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67311
2: See above
3: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67388
4: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=66963

EssenceOfLife
June 20th, 2014, 10:59 AM
1: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67311
2: See above
3: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67388
4: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=66963

thank for help

- This weekend events x9?

Kalzion
June 20th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Hello!

Deimos and I will be hosting a Boss Spawn Event tomorrow (Thursday, June 19th) at 12:00pm EST.

The event will be held in....BLOODY PLAIN

Feel free to suggest bosses you would like to see!

We hope to see you all there!

Yo, any chance next event could be at a different time? Just to make it fair for everyone... if not can i share account here?

RagingAsura
June 20th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Sharing account is frowned upon but is not illegal here. Unless the terms have changed since I last read GM mentioned.

352g
June 20th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Yo, any chance next event could be at a different time? Just to make it fair for everyone... if not can i share account here?

Thrust me, u didnt lost anything, only noob bossez were spammed, VERY few icy/icy dung bossez, it was 1 useless boss event, my opinion, no offense.

Aklame
June 20th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Thanks to the staff for making the effort.

Cracaniciealmeu
June 21st, 2014, 06:14 AM
Come back when AR is fixed and lets see how good you are ^^

I might log during events that give hourly gifts so i can have something to work with if i'll ever come back.

LanG13
June 21st, 2014, 12:29 PM
It bears repeating: due to the horrendous nature of our lists, it can be quite difficult to spawn the exact bosses you want. There were 10 versions of Flaming Bull that were indistinguishable from each other on the list, for example. As for that specific middle section that was suggested in this thread, those bosses simply did not appear on the list. Additionally, the list is not organized in any way (such as what are bosses or mobs or even items, what level they are, what area they're from, etc)

Remember that just because you don't see a boss doesn't mean it wasn't there. The bosses were much more spread out this time (I even saw one player say they didn't see a single boss the whole time, somehow). Spreading the bosses out seemed to be much more effective, we could spawn more at a time and people could choose which battles to fight. In the future we will be upping the numbers of each boss spawned simultaneously, we wanted to be careful about messing up the server.

I feel it was a lot more exciting than everyone standing in a crowded box, obliterating each boss together as they spawn. We want to run a Boss Spawn event, not a farm. I would also remind you that a more open space was asked for by the community. In the future, I think we will stick to this model, though the location may change.

There was also a great element of exploration to the map, not knowing when you will run into a boss or group of players.

Hello everyone!

First of all thank you for the event!

Second of all, I think the reason why you have so many versions for bosses like Flaming Bull is because it is a dungeon boss. there are 3levels of difficulty and 2 different forms (so 3x2 = 6 different ones) the other 4 might be from the superior dungeon or something else..
I think that the bosses that aren't in dungeon shouldn't have so many different version. except for Tibet bosses that have 2 forms (Princess Gaga, Prince Xiamen, King Liang, YS and Leader (Im12 quest boss)).

For next boss event I suggest spawning only the last form for every boss because some people just wait for others to kill the 1st form then they KS it. I think it would make thing more interesting by having only the last form for every boss (1st come 1st served!)

I think BP was ok for this boss spawn event. if you guys want to make it different just spawn low level bosses in Hefei or Ox map and the remaining in BP.

As for the number of bosses I think that we should have more high level bosses than low level. If level cap is going to be increased once icy map is released (I assume it will come with icy dungeon) then we need plenty of icy bosses in next events because some people are going to be stuck without being able to grind while camping for bosses. But at the same time not too many Icy bosses because once Icy comes out there wont be the need to camp/KS them because everybody already have the epithets.

Thanks for this event, I hope next it will be better!